[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tipping in the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault-13.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-13.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
I fear this thread may just devolve into shitposting, but I'm genuinely asking:

What's the deal with tipping in the US?

I live in the UK and the only places we ever tip are in nice restaurants or sometimes taxi drivers and delivery guys. I'm heading to America for a month next week. What sort of extra things should I be expected to tip? and how much?
>>
You're expected to tip everybody who provides a service. From waiters to hairdressers.

Most restaurants now suggest an amount to tip on the bill.
>>
Every restaurant with waiters will expect a tip of at least 15% or so every time no matter how shit the service. Other food places have started badgering you for tips too even if it's just a place where you order standing up, personally I don't enable that shit but I get nasty looks for it and lots of people will tip pretty much everywhere.

At worst if they get upset with you for not tripping just say some goofy stuff in your most exaggerated accent. Us burgers love funny English accents.
>>
>>1252472

I'm American and I usually tip between 5-15% on restaurant bills, depending on the quality of service and total.

Apparently that makes me cheap, and you're 'supposed' to tip 18-25% nowadays. Fuck that.

Only interactions I have on a regular basis which necessitate tips are eating out, getting my hair cut, and ordering food for delivery. I don't tip for carry-out or Uber.
>>
>>1252472
minimum recommended is 15%, if the service was actually bad youre not obligated to give them much of a tip desu

some places also have tip included but thats usually stated on the bill or something
>>
Tipping is only a concern if you're a regular customer.

You give waiters tips so they won't spit in your food or give you attitude next time. If you're a tourist and there's no chance of you revisiting a particular restaurant, you can get away with not tipping.
>>
Tipping 15-20% is, in my opinion, not optional in restaurants with waitstaff. Often times, their pay reflects the fact that they're supposed to be tipped at least that much, and it's factored into their taxes.

Tip delivery people the same amount for the same reason, "delivery fees" do not count as a tip and are not given to the driver.

Tip other service people similarly, as you see fit, but the 15-20% rule doesn't necessarily apply.

For fast food restaurants, no need to tip, but if it's a coffee shop or something where there's a tip jar, it's a nice gesture to toss a dollar or the change from your purchase in. Tip especially if you ordered a large order or something complicated.
>>
It might vary depending on the state but here in WA its normal to tip between 15-20%.

I only tip if i order pizza or if i go to a sit down restaurant. Most places that you eat will have a tip jar or will have a spot to add a tip on your receipt. If you have to order your food at a counter, don't tip anything. They won't mind, they are totally used to it
>>
Sit down restaurants with a wait staff you should tip 15%-20% unless there's something blatantly wrong with the service. It's not required, but it's in pretty bad taste not to and your server will have made no money whatsoever for the time they spent waiting on you.

You'll also see plenty of tip jars on the counter in cafes, take out restaurants, etc. No one will give it a second thought if you ignore those.

Fuck taxi drivers.
>>
What about movers? Like two men And a truck? Almost got into a fist fight because I "only" gave them $75/per person for three hours of work. Wtf?
>>
>>1252472
USA Restaurants - Fair service - 15% tip (Make sure to subtract out state taxes portion when calculating tip)
Tip can be adjusted upwards or downwards for good or poor service.

So, $100 worth of food, plus state tax ~7% = $107.
15% tip is calculated from $100, not from $107.
Total = 107 + 15 = 122.
>>
Bartenders typically get tipped as well. I'll usually tip $1 per drink for things like beer and very basic mixed drinks. If I'm ordering cocktails that take some time to put together I'll tip $2 or $3 per drink. This only applies while specifically ordering drinks directly from a bartender. If your drinks are part of a larger bill that includes your meals or if they're being delivered to you by someone other than the bartender, forego tipping per drink and just stick to the 15-20% rule on that one bill.
>>
>>1252600
Oh, those guys can fuck right off. You should've called their boss for being so confrontational to you.
>>
American tipping culture is perpetuated by all of the following:

+ Employers who like to fuck over their own employees by paying them below minimum wage, expecting them to make up the difference in tips
+ Employees who prefer the system because of the chances of making the upper range in tips on a good night
+ Customers who are accustomed to tipping for good service, and would prefer to feel as if they were important.

It's complete utter bullshit. Restaurants have tried abandoning tipping, only to either shut down or revert back to the old system because of the above.

If you can afford to do so, tip well. It won't mean very much to your own bank balance at the end of the day, and the person you tip will most likely appreciate it a lot more.
>>
This shit seriously makes me want to go to the US less. I do not want this kind of added social pressure game.
>>
The recommendation I got was to just double the tax.

I hate American service culture. Only idiots and cripples work there, they provide shitty service, and then you pay 30% extra for shitty goods that are already sold at an inflated price.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
>>1252621
You will love Hong Kong.

The very concept of tipping basically doesn't exist. I've literally been to one restaurant that encouraged it, but other than that one incident, every restaurant bill I've had just simply didn't have a blank tip line for me to fill in.
>>
You'll notice in America that food is much more affordable when you eat at restarants. This is because they don't pay waitstaff a living wage, so you make up for the savings in food passed on to you by tipping the waiters, so they get closer to a living wage.

Theoretically, this should make service better, because if the wait staff want to make decent money, they must work hard to provide good service. It doesn't always work out that way, and often the bad service is because they're busy and under-staffed because the cheap owners want to pinch pennies by not hiring enough people.
>>
>>1252621
Good. Stay out.
>>
<15% for poor service
15% for mediocre service
20% for good service
>20% for great service

Some restaurants have gratuity built in, so no need to tip. The menu will say so if this is the case.
>>
File: 1388421792101.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1388421792101.png
325KB, 382x417px
Have hired a company for our group in Ireland, airport pickup, trip to Cork, and Dublin. Should we tip the driver? How much?
>>
>>1252472
Tip for delivery, unless you're getting a ton of shit, is usually only $2-4, depending on how far away you are from the delivery place and how bad the weather is.

Tipping in restaurants should be 10-15% of total before tax, unless the service was good, and then 15-18%. If you're traveling alone and your total is under $20, round up to at least $2 unless the service was really awful. In an extremely fancy place (e.g. if your meal was over $50 not including drinks), the service is usually good enough to warrant tipping closer to 20%, but the standard is higher. Look closely at the bottom of the receipt if you are in a larger group, many restaurants automatically include 18% in parties of 6 or more, and there's nothing you can do to get out of it, but they will still put a place for you to add another tip (don't).

Tip a little extra if you have a young child that is annoying, if you make things troublesome for the waitstaff (changing your order, taking forever to order, etc.), or if you arrive late to a reservation and they get you in anyway (tip the maitre d').

Never tip take-out.

When I get my hair cut I usually tip $10, but I go to the same person every time.

Tip the guy who gets your bags at a nice hotel $2-$5 depending on your bags. If you're in a big party, $10-$20.

If you leave your bags at the hotel before checking in or after checking out, give the guy a $5 when you retrieve your bags. Some might refuse the tip.

Tip the valet $2-$5 when he gets your car, depending on how nice the place is. Rarely, you will be instructed to not tip the valet, but this is uncommon.

For cabs, round up to the nearest $5 or $10 unless it is an obscenely long cab ride, and then tip 10%. If they try to fuck you over by taking a long route, don't tip at all.

>>1252600
Fuck them, they should never get a tip.
>>
>>1252655
lol I tip a standard 10% unless it was good service and Im going back in which case I do 15%.

Taxis I don't tip.

Average waited burger hole I don't tip unless I'm going back.

Not my job to pay them a liveable wage..it's their manager's.
>>
File: EXCUSE ME.png (255KB, 566x533px) Image search: [Google]
EXCUSE ME.png
255KB, 566x533px
>>1252472
Most food service employees above basic fastfood get tipped. I have no idea what began the practice in tips, but sometimes it's alright as a college students. On a good night I make up to $17.50/hr with the base 4.50 paid my employer factored in, but I deliver pizzas.

15% is the norm for waitstaff, 5% or nothing if they're shit, anything greater is dependent on your opinion of service. I normally make $2-4 a delivery, and only reasonably expect something greater when I deliver an order that's $40+. I would never bother a customer about it, mainly because most of the service isn't on my end and I don't have time when I have other orders with me to deliver, and more to pick up at the restaurant. Many food delivery places are making use of Square to scan your credit card at the door, so you don't need to pay with cash or give someone your number over the phone. That opens up an app that gives you a recommended set of tips + option of no tip.

I'd prefer pay at a fixed hourly rate above minimum wage, but tips are forced by businesses so their employees only get paid according to how well the business is doing.
>>
>>1252621
Youre black, arent you
>>
>>1254120
Lowlife cheapscate. If the manger paid them $20 an hour(nobody would work that shit job for any less) all the dishes would double or tripple in price
>>
>>1254120
while i'm against the concept of tipping, as long as there are laws allowing restaurant owners to pay under minimum wage you gotta.
waiters i know make 3.50/hr in a state with an 8.50/hr minimum wage, they need tips
>>
>>1252472
just don't tip. nothing bad will ever happen to you because you dont give the busboy an extra 5 bucks and why should you?

i dated a waitress who made minimum $15/h, sometimes up to $30/h. i have zero sympathy for the legions of uneducated single mothers working restaurants because of their poor decisions in life.
>>
I don't understand why we should tip Americans. If they're so butthurt and need the extra "tip wage" why don't they just get a better job?
>>
TIPPING FOR A FUCKING HAIRCUT CUNT JUST INCLUDE IT IN THE PRICE
Fuck Australia is great dont have to worry about that shit
>>
>>1254247
Because with tips they make well above minimum wage. And all higher paying jobs these days want 4 year degree and 4 years experience "get another job?" what a fucking dumbfuck
>>1254270
How black are you
>>
>>1254332
Then raise the minimum wage, rather than keeping it at poverty level for the benefit of employers.
Most civilized countries do this, and ensure that the minimum is a living wage.
Not a luxurious life mind you, but a living wage.
In most of those countries, tips are almost not a thing.
>>
>>1254333
This America son, greatest country in the world, if you don't think the minimum wage meaning what you make in a year puts you below the poverty line is livable than you can get out
They can always get roommates and live 12 people in a 1 bed 1 bath and you don't really need 3 meals a day in the first place
I have 5.03 in my savings and I love this country, yeehaw
>>
>>1252619
/thread
>>
>>1252472
take the first number of your bill, double it, that's your tip.
(provided under 100 buckaroos)
EZ PZ
>>
>>1254333
American culture is different. Remove tipping and 99.99% of servers and bartenders are non english speaking the next day. white servers would go extinct immediately
>>
File: 1484793671219.jpg (381KB, 3000x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1484793671219.jpg
381KB, 3000x1987px
>>1254333
>raise minimum wage
it's not that fucking simple, our system isn't broke, minimum wage is giving to those who don't work enough to get paid more

One of my good friends made manager at McD's in under 6 months as a 21 year old college student

minimum wage is not supposed to be a long term serious job, in America you get what you put in
>>
>>1254222
Here's the best tip of all:

Change the system. Refuse to work for such pathetic wages.

I'm 28 and I've had like 15 jobs in my life ... 13 were low wage shit, one paid 18.50$/hr CAD (this was a few years back), and now I make 30$/hr as an entry level engineer.

Wanna know a secret?

I worked five times harder at fucking Panago making 8$/hr in the two hours I worked there before quitting than I do in two weeks at my current job.

These people may be unskilled and uneducated but give them something reasonable or a basic income to fall back on. Tax the wealthy to do it.
>>
>>1254215
Then don't there.

>food gets expensive
>people stop going
>manager closes down
>manager fires everyone
>economy goes down
>wealthy elite continue to hide wealth in offshore accounts, evade taxes, and generally manipulate figures to grow wealth
>people rise up
>lynch wealthy elite and take their money back
revolution.rar
>healthy new government established
>manager reopens and hires new people who he can afford to pay 20$/hr because his taxes are so low thus stimulating small businesses
>Warren Buffet cums in pants
>John Oliver hangs from nearest tree by neck

...and all was well in the world once more...
>>
>>1252529
5% absolutely makes you cheap. 15% does not. Nobody tips 25% jesus.
>>
Reading this thread as a foreigner is strange as fuck.

Like I get how dumb customs and traditions just stick around and cannot be changed, but there are people actually defending this pants on head retarded system. I can't believe you guys are happy to go through this bullshit with your money.
>>
>>1254430
i'm not sure if they're actually defending the system, it's just that ignoring the system screws over the people being forced to comply with it.
>>
>>1254430
Its a way for students and working class to make actual good money what about that triggers you? without tipping the server would be paid jack shit AND the prices would go up probably alot more than 20%. Stop being black
>>
>>1254444
quad quads don't lie
>>
>>1252638
I was there about 4 weeks ago

>>1252643
I've already visited, but I was 13 and my parents paid for everything

>>1254213
Nah I'm white dutch.
>>
People in this thread seem to not understand that getting tips awesome. When you deliver pizza and are leaving every night with a hundred plus dollars in cash for 3 or 4 hours of work none of those people are thinking, "fuck, I wish I had a steady pay of 10/hour"
>>
>>1254560
Assblasted hoodrats
>>
>>1254391
This.

Raising minimum wage to crazy amounts will only prompt publicly-traded companies to react aggressively. They're not going to have their stock fall just because some Bernie fuckhead in congress thinks its the right thing to do.
>>
File: 1432917477269.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1432917477269.gif
2MB, 270x270px
>>1254238

This. Servers give wishy washy stories about low tips and below minimum wage laws, but when you factor in tips they just plain make way more money than they should. I got an average of 14/hr doing pizza delivery with tips. Driving to someone's door and handing them a pizza does not deserve 14 an hour.

The tipping system is retarded and the mentality of people who whine about the shakedown that'll happen if/when we change it is the same mentality that keeps anything shitty about life shitty. Scared fucks who'll sacrifice all their integrity to maintain a garbage status quo
>>
>>1252472
American here, and I've traveled across the country to nearly every contiental state.

You are not required to tip anywhere. However, any dining experience you have where there are servers they generally expect you to tip about 12-15% of your bill. This is completely optional, and personally unless I plan on eating there again, i skip this tip all together unless the service was deserving of one. If you stay in a hotel or motel for multiple days, and require turn over service multiple times, i would also suggest leaving a tip of $5-20 depending on frequency of need, especially if it's a smaller place. The people cleaning generally run the same route and you'll get better service this way. Tipping anything else is up to you and I find it very rare to ever do so.
>>
>>1254620
Why change it though? It allows people from unfortunate backgrounds to make a little money. Should we do away with it because it triggers hoodrats and honorary hoodrats? AKA scum of the earth
>>1254238
Youre strawmanning the fuck out of FOH workers my dude. I know lots of older failed business owners or factory workers that where laid off that wait tables
>>
>>1252552
>delivery fees do not count as a tip and are not given to the driver
why the fuck is that my problem? I'm being charged to get it fucking delivered already. I am begin charged extra already specifically and only because it is being delivered.
>>
>$10 tip on top of a haircut
>meanwhile here I pay £6.50 and you get told to fuck off if you try to "leave your change"

Fuck me, I can't imagine tipping £1 or 50p every single drink in the pub.
>>
>>1254238
>i have zero sympathy for the legions of uneducated single mothers working restaurants because of their poor decisions in life.

How does Molymeme's cock taste? Are his mommy issues rubbing off on you? Fuck off with this thinly veiled /pol/shit you stingy edgelord.

Sure, just ignore the fact that some waiters are students trying to work their way through school. Or people that got laid off. Or people trying their best to find or do something better but need a living wage in the meantime. Or just the simple fact not *every* damn person can do much better than waiting tables. People are born with different advantages, opportunities, luck, IQ, etc. Some people are going to be waiters. That's how society works out. Not everyone can be a nuclear engineer or CFO, Jesus.

To anyone in this thread who's still ambivalent:

No, tipping isn't really "optional" in the US. It's all but socially mandatory and in most cases is necessary to insure a living wage for staff (and many times that's not enough). If you do not tip in cases excepting plainly poor service, you are committing a major social faux pas in addition to being a stingy cunt.

Just do it, you're not going to miss your few bucks or whatever you massive twats.
>>
>>1254877
Nah you're wrong. You're whole philosophy just perpetuates the problem. Stop trying to police morality.
>>
>>1254877
This is so wrong.
>>
>>1254831
>Why change it though? It allows people from unfortunate backgrounds to make a little money.
You know what else would allow people to make a little money? A first world minimum wage.

t. Denmark
>>
>>1252472
As a person that comes from Serbia where i can barely scrape together enough to survive,tipping disgusts me beyond belief. Aren't these people supposed to have MINIMUM wage?
>>
>>1254909
Tipping prevents people from having to scrape by on the minimum. If we removed tipping 10 million americans would no longer have desposible income and the economy would indeed suffer because of it
>>
>>1254914
see >>1254907
>>
If you are rich tip.If you cant afford to tip dont worry all the white guilt people will tip for you.But if you cant afford to tip what is the point of going out anyway.
>>
>>1254923
What the fuck are you on about white guilt? Like there aren't white waiters? Most waiters in the US white...
>>
>>1254926
>Most waiters in the US white...
[citation needed]
>>
>>1254930
The US is 65% white, willing to bet by that fact alone at least a plurality of waiters are white?
>>
File: pie2016_race.jpg (52KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
pie2016_race.jpg
52KB, 640x476px
>>1254932
Even though 65% of people in America is presumably white, 40% of the people in jail are black.

The 65% are whites does not hold any merit as to how large a percentage of waiters are white.
>>
>>1254926
In nyc to serve you need to be a runner first and to be a runner you must speak spanish...if you get what i mean there arent too many white male servers here but lots of white women and lots of latinos
>>
>>1254920
I think most people would rather make mad tips than get a wage thats taxed at like 40% and still no healthcare, education etc
>>
>>1254446
As an american I gotta wonder why the hell we don't pay the waiters a normal rate anyway, they deserve to get normal pay, at least minimum wage, instead of implying the buyer has to suddenly fill in for what the restaurant owner just decides isn't worth it. Just reminds me of the nonsense of tax not being included in prices on menus. I've been to the EU, they do it there and it works fine. 2.50 means 2.50, not 2.50 plus your local and state government's decision to take your money and use it for fuck all.

It's like we can't just be honest about how much something actually costs.
>>
>>1255019
>mad tips
I think you're overestimating how much people make in tips.
>>
>>1254374
Why should I care if my waiter or bartender is white or not?
>>
>>1255027
Taxes. Employers don't need to pay tax on tips their employees earn, which is why they prefer to pay them less of a wage (which is taxed).
>>
>>1255061
And this is fair how?
Why should waiters get untaxed pay?
It is literally legal fraud.
>>
>>1255068
Tips are supposed to be taxed, but the employee is the one who is supposed to figure it out.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>1255076
>Tips are supposed to be taxed
>>
>>1255034
Every now and then its nice to be served by someone that speaks fluent english. Not all but 10% of the time isnt asking for much. Dont be a pc (mans)ass eater
>>
>>1255068
America was founded on avoiding taxes. Stop deep throating the gov. you bootlicker. g-d forbid a working class person pays less tax right? Meanwhile billionaires hoard billions offshore
>>
>>1255019
>Waiters
>get a wage thats taxed at like 40%
In what planet do you live
>>
>>1255082
This is actually true. By law waiters have to declare tips. This is a Reagan era policy. Many restaurants get around it by just not declaring tips paid in cash which is easy enough and no one checks. But for any tips paid on a credit or debit card it is pretty much unavoidable.

>>1254937
What the fuck does this have to do with anything cunt.

We're on a travel board talking about tipping culture/etiquette and you're talking about blacks in jail.

Fucking lay off the red pills and go back to /pol/ jesus.
>>
>>1255118
Minimum wage workers in nyc get taxed out the ass. I make 600 a week but only get 430 after taxes
>>
>>1255129
>What the fuck does this have to do with anything cunt.
>We're on a travel board talking about tipping culture/etiquette and you're talking about blacks in jail.
>Fucking lay off the red pills and go back to /pol/ jesus.
Calm down there, friend. And ease down on the projections.
It was simply to illustrate that, however large a part of the total population whites are, it does not necessarily follow the same trend everywhere else.
This had nothing to do with blacks or jails as such.
>>
>>1252552
this guy here has it right
>>
>>1252552
>Tipping 15-20% is, in my opinion, not optional in restaurants with waitstaff. Often times, their pay reflects the fact that they're supposed to be tipped at least that much, and it's factored into their taxes.
Why should restaurant owners benefit from not having to pay their staff fully?
Unfair to every other employer.
>>
>>1255369
I dont want to have to pay double menu prices because some autistic foreigners get assblasted about giving their hardworking waiters a 20% tip after they work 12 hour shifts
>>
>>1252472
I wouldn't worry too much, just saying a few words might get them so excited they forget. Observe people around you, notice if they're tipping.
>>
>>1255393
>dont want to have to pay double menu prices
It would be the same 15-20% you leave in tips, you moron.
>hardworking waiters a 20% tip after they work 12 hour shifts
As opposed to other NOT hardworking laborers? Nurses, warehouse workers etc.
Also, you didn't actually reply to my post, you just seem anally annihilated as fuck.
>>
>>1253954

No
>>
What will happen if I don't tip?
>>
>>1255663
People will give you looks, and the waiter might scoff.
Nothing more than that.
Of course, if you're going to the restaurant again later, you will probably get shitty service.
>>
Just don't tip. Say you're foreign and you don't believe in it
>>
>>1252638
you will vey much dislike AbuDhabi, where they expect a fair tip even if you didnt like a course, and the "cocktails"are watered down.
>>
>>1254332
He isnt black, this is normal in Holland too.
>>
>>1255076
>Tips are supposed to be taxed
t. IRS man
>>
>>1255393
>autistic foreigners
Has literally nothing to do with autism
t. autist waiter who tips generously when he eats out.
>>
>>1255628
According to this lad >>1253985 you should tip around a fiver to the guy that brings you a pizza, and 15-20% of the bill to the guy that brings you coffee to your table, but you should pay zero (0) dollarydoos to the guy that lugs your sofa to the third floor.
>>
Why are older generations so shit and stingy when it comes to tipping? The cook fucks up food or take too long cooking and then they take it out on the waiter/waitress by not tipping like it's their fault, despite how desperately they kiss their ass the entire time they're serving them.
>>
>>1252472
>go to a resteraunt
>some guy opens the door for you on his way out
you give him a tip
>a waitress gives you the menu
you give her a tip, double if she's good looking, ten times if you grab her ass
>you order your meal
tip whoever takes your order
>as you eat, consider how much you tip the waiter at the end of your meal
tip the waiter 15%, plus 5% because you're a good person, then tip the chef 10$
>leave the restaurant
tip your cab driver on the way home, double if he's from Brooklyn, Sikh or drives too fast
>>
pay for waiters is about 3.65$/hr so they need the tip to live. You tip for most things because here in murica we think it's alright to pay people shit wages.
>>
>>1256116
I think it's more because americans are self entitled, and think it should be up to each of them individually how much they pay

and because they want everyone to be in their pocket, there is a tremendous social power on others being dependent on you for living
it's like a stay home wife in the 40's
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.