[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vienna, any suggestions? Going to see haus des meeres which is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1489529482974.jpg (66KB, 540x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489529482974.jpg
66KB, 540x564px
Vienna, any suggestions? Going to see haus des meeres which is some kind of maritime zoo. What else would you recommend?
>>
>>1252402
idk been there for a week, only visited the Toys R Us a couple of times and the animal shelter near it. Seen the city once at night.
>>
File: IMG_20170522_110957663.jpg (5MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_110957663.jpg
5MB, 2592x4608px
>>1252405
The aquarium is worth it. Crocodiles, free roaming monkeys and birds. Built in an old Flak-Tower.
>>
the Imperial Burial Crypt is dope
>>
>>1252402
What are your interests?
>>
File: sme.png (288KB, 382x360px) Image search: [Google]
sme.png
288KB, 382x360px
>>1252402
Vienna is a large city and very old, so to sum it up you can see a lot of different periods.

If you like castles you can choose bewteen Bellvedere or Schönbrunn. The Gloriette is freshly done after the long maintenance.

Then there is the Hunderwasserhaus, if you like abstract art.

There is the soviet memorial https://youtu.be/t5BllfXHuZg

You can visit the parlament (Nationalrat), it is not expensive and it is a guided tour. Also there is not reservation or hyper security needed like in other parlaments https://youtu.be/wAO1El9eCks

And for the love of god, since the vienne cafe culture is still alive, check out some original coffee houses (Kaffeehaus) and don't waste your time/money on corporate capitalist chains from Seattle
>>
>>1252888
Military history is nice, vut i am with my gf, so we got to keep it vanilla.
Gardening and parks.
Animals. Farming.
Maybe im more of an /out/ guy.
>>
>>1252892
Schönbrunn has a zoo that you can spend a whole day in. If it still is the way it was a few years back I'd recommend you to bring a handful of peanuts with you since there's lots of squirrels begging for nuts.
Also in Niederösterreich there's lots of ways of wandering around. They got farms and stuff there. If you like wine you should visit the Weinviertel.
I think there's a military museum somewhere too, but I don't know much about it. Our military history is rather sad anyways.
>>
the kaffehäuser and schnitzel are imo the only things worth doing in vienna
>>
>>1252897
How is nightlife safety? Will i have to use my ninja skills to fight romanian turbomanlets?
>>
>>1253024
Most likely safer than wherever you are from. If you're a Burger, then 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>1253025
Im from the islamic republic of germoney. I got to say the austrians have far less lowlifes than i ve seen in Germany. The middle easterners are impolite, but so are the locals. Overall a good vibe, very colourful.
>>
File: Franz_Ferdinand_Automobile_AB.jpg (58KB, 669x434px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Ferdinand_Automobile_AB.jpg
58KB, 669x434px
>>1252892
>Military history is nice, vut i am with my gf, so we got to keep it vanilla.
Too bad about the gf. Heeresgeschichtliches Museum is really nice. They got the car Archduke Franz-Ferdinand was shot in for instance among many other things.

>Gardening and parks.
>Animals. Farming.
Go to Tiergarten Schönbrunn. An excellent zoo that's part of a large Baroque palace garden. It's the oldest zoo in the world being a former royal menagerie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.