[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Canadians are treated significantly better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: 1487016656563.jpg (28KB, 618x349px) Image search: [Google]
1487016656563.jpg
28KB, 618x349px
Is it true that Canadians are treated significantly better than Americans in most countries?

Why? We're exactly the same. Canadians are maybe a bit more snooty and a bit less assertive, but everything else is the same.
>>
>>1252361
No way you guys are way more boring. Those who are unfortunate enough to be stuck in a conversation with a canadian will understand
>>
>>1252361
Nobody can tell you apart, so there's no prejudice. It's just that americans are often cunts.
>>
>>1252361
Ye Canadians are definitely treated better. I have American and Canadian mates and the Americans get bantered more, mostly because half of the country are clinically retarded on a global scale, but also because they're fat cunts and they have a dogshit dumb presie.
>>
>>1252361
Maybe they're not fat uneducated pathetically nationalist burgers like you
>>
File: favignana_13.jpg (453KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
favignana_13.jpg
453KB, 780x585px
>american relative announce he's visiting Italy
>says at the end of his trip he would like to relax in a comfy small town in southern Italy
>organize a week with him in an heavenly small hamlet (pic related)
>7 days of sun, perfect sea, friendly company and good food in a town with relatively few tourists and close to amazing artistic heritages
>on the way back to the airport I ask him how he found it
>"It was good, Anon. Kinda like Mexico but less shitty"
Fuck right off and never leave your country again
>>
Really just depends on the place and the particular people you are dealing with.

But generally speaking, yes it's usually the case.
>>
All the Canadian men I met whilst travelling were total fucking idiots. The few Canadian women I met were nice people. But all the men were just fucking dumb, backward and arrogant.

Yanks can be obnoxious and self-absorbed but generally I much preferred them to Canadians

Subjective I know but just my own personal experiences
>>
>>1252392
What a fucking shithead. Americans are so ignorant it's cringe to think half the world depends on them.
>>
>>1252385
>nationalism
>pathetic

Spoken like a true Cucknuck.
>>
>>1252422
Spoken like a true 4chan addicted memeboi.
>>
>>1252424
he's right though..Cucknadistan is done for
>>
>>1252427
American nationalism is and has always been pathetic, period. No way you're gonna prove me the opposite.
>>
'Typical' American tourists are always loud, obnoxious and seem to have trouble with the concept of respecting cultures.. I haven't met/noticed many Canadian tourists but Americans are on par with Chinese tourist groups.
>>
>>1252392
>Gets butthurt over obvious joke
>Italian
Oh colour me surprised
>>
Japanese guy here. I don't really know but I think Americans are OK. Really I can't tell the difference between American/Canadian/Aussie and so on.

Americans are usually loud but they are friendly. I think US and Canada are the same.
>>
Saffa here.
You can always hear an American tourist miles away. Dunno about Canadians though; they either dont come to Africa or are so under the radar you dont even notice them.
>>
American is the kind of tourist who throws his cigarette butt in the crystal-clear water of a heavenly beach. So yeah, they definitely deserve death.

>>1252433
>have trouble with the concept of respecting cultures
Also this.
"""""Freedom""""" fucked with their mind very hard.
>>
No it's not true. I'm American and I've been treated incredibly well in new Zealand, Russia, Japan and Korea. Just don't talk about politics to strangers like a dumb fuck.
>>
>>1252361
>Is it true that Canadians are treated significantly better than Americans in most countries?

I think it applies mostly to those country who wish "death to America". If you wear your maple leaf, you probably won't be attacked immediately.

All other coutries will mostly react on the their experience they had in the past with an american/canadian.

We in Austria like Americans and Canadians equally.How we tell them apart you ask? Well, Americans tend to have the larger waistline.
>>
>>1252361

No.

Most people don't care whether somebody is from the United States or not, provided they're not conforming to some burger-muching, ultra-patriotic stereotype.

A lot of travelers do ask me questions about American politics and foreign policy, which I don't mind answering. Since I do a lot of work which involves covering legal issues and national-level litigation (I'm a late neuroscience grad, though), I'm usually happy to have such discussions.

The only person who ever gave me a genuinely hard time about being an American was some lanky Muslim cunt I accidentally cut in line at an airport. He went off on a fucking tangent and asked me if my country had laws, before threatening to assault me and saying he'd bribe his way out of consequences (the irony was lost on him).

Other than that, everybody has been cool. Have had a couple of French and German cunts take banter too far, but I've never had issues with local people.
>>
File: 735.gif (27KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
27KB, 290x189px
>>1252491
>How we tell them apart you ask? Well, Americans tend to have the larger waistline
I keked pretty good
>>
Californians are treated well too, but maybe that's because they're more likely to be well-educated, cultured, and less-dickish while traveling.

When people find out you're from California, they often assume some combination of you're rich, you know celebrities, you surf, you smoke weed, and/or you live in Hollywood.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck where you're from. If you act like an asshole American or Canadian, expect people to be assholes in return. If you are a nice American or Canadian, expect people to be nice to you.

>>>/int/
>>
Burger here, I don't know, literally no one has given me shit for being American? I feel like people just don't care?

Countries I've been to: Korea, Japan, Philippines, Cambodia, Singapore, Bahamas, Canada, Norway

Koreans love America. Probably because America dropped a couple a-bombs on Japan + the whole Korean war ally thing.

Japanese are more indifferent to Americans than Koreans but a lot of Japanese like the US.

Filipinos love America. Probably the most US loving country next to S. Korea and Poland.

Cambodians were indifferent.

Singaporeans were indiffierent.

People in the Bahamas are just super chill and friendly they like everyone.

Leafs are the same as burgers.

Norway was interesting! Everyone kinda thought America was cool there, I was kind of surprised. When people asked where I'm from I just said "The US" but they'd always ask me what state, etc. This one girl I met did nothing but gush about living in New York during her intership lol.

Maybe if I went to Strayacunt I'd be bantz'd out of the room but I can't confirm. I'd be interested in to hear any experiences from Americans who went to Oz.
>>
>>1252637
Actually, most people think Californians are vapid, self-absorbed idiots.

You're describing how Californians think of themselves.
>>
>>1252451
>American is the kind of tourist who throws his cigarette butt in the crystal-clear water of a heavenly beach. So yeah, they definitely deserve death.
I guess you are implying that Americans are smokers. Unlike the rest of the world, most americans don't smoke. It's been a revolution that won for health making it like less than 15% of the population, and of that percent it's all old people and very poor people, the kind that didn't finish an education or could afford to travel. at. all. It is illegal in nearly every building, public place, restaurant, even covered bus stop in the USA. Aggressive per pack taxes and anti smoking legislation won out in a major way. If you can't get rained on, you don't smoke. And, Obama killed the fun clove-flavored gateway cigarettes to close the gap for the next generation.

And, those that do smoke are over 70 and set in their ways, or else use a vape. So, yea, I just don't believe you and your anti-american sentiment, sorry. Americans don't litter either. We didn't turn our country into the wasteland environmental disaster, throw our trash into the oceans (Rio) or ruin our water yet. You're either a liar, or met a foreigner that simply looked american.

OP, I've never encountered ANY anti-american sentiment in my own travels which spans all continents outside of Antarctica (but it's on the bucket list, of course). I have been to all Canadian provinces. Where I live in the US is idyllic paradise oceanfront, and upmarket as they say, and a good 25% of my neighbors in my town seasonal Canadian residents who vacate homes all summer while back home. Some would LOVE TO LEAVE CANADA FOR GOOD, but grr health insurance restrictions make them return home. I can't even count on one hand the times I've met a rude or obnoxious Canadian of any generations of true Canadian, neither at home, or while visiting Canada myself. They have a reputation for being "nice" and kind of small town sensible etiquette, more introverts?
>>
Even the nicest, smartest Americans are sheltered on a level that Canadians (or the rest of the world) cannot reach.
And I cannot deal with sheltered people for too long.
I do not care where people are from, but somehow I just don't end up having American friends, we cannot connect.
>>
>>1252712
M8 this is so delusional. Pretty much everyone is sheltered and clueless. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll kind of come to see how the world works.
>>
Canadian here.

The best Americans I met were from the south, especially the blacks in Louisiana.

The best Canadians I know aren't liberals or traveling to party.
>>
Canadian here presenting the tourist tiers:

Shit tier: Mainland chinese, American (with some case-by-case exceptions), Russian

OK tier: Brits (can be dickheads), Aussies (Can be fucking annoying), Germans, French

Great tier: Canadians, Scandinavians, Nips (supra reprectfroo)

Basically the people who know their culture is just one of many (and mainly a sham at that) and respect nature without being loud and/or rude.
>>
>>1252637
are you fucking delusional?

californians are the most insufferable, judgmental pieces of shit i've ever dealt with. I thought i got mean mugged a lot in WA around seattle but californians do it everywhere, even outside california. I can recognize those fuckers just from how they look at me.

it's always the upper-middle class white people too (IE - the plague who is fleeing california)
>>
I can't the tell the difference until they pronounce "ou" so that shit don't even matter.
>>
>>1252433

>Americans are on par with Chinese tourist groups.

I agree with this, normally American tour groups are easy to pick out because you can hear them coming from a mile off.

Also fuck some of the things you guys say are really fucking rude and disrespectful, just because your not in an English speaking country doesn't mean nobody understands English, I think 1 in 5 people here speak it well enough as a second language.

Numerous times I've heard people saying that we are still communists, that we shouldn't be trusted, that we are trying to scam you (when people are just being friendly), that we are basically Russians, that our food is shit ect...

And to be fair, older Americans actually seem better than the rest and are just like every other nationality.
>>
>>1252780
It seems to me that most Americans traveling alone, as a couple, or as a family are pretty normal. It's the college groups/pre-set tours that are Chinese-tier.
>>
I was at a hostel last week in Montreal, ended up hanging out with a dude from Winnipeg and two brothers from Boston. At the end of the night, me and the Winnipeg dude just looked at each other and said, "man, these guys are so American." They were perfectly nice guys, but there's a difference. They are more outspoken and assume specifically American things are common knowledge to everyone. Like, they'd just start going off about school sports rivalries as if we'd know anything about that; I didn't even know the schools they were talking about. To an American, everything American is assumed to be the default.
>>
File: missed.jpg (6KB, 235x206px) Image search: [Google]
missed.jpg
6KB, 235x206px
>>1252702
saved for pasta.
>>
In my coastal village Canadians are more prone to get scammed, because locals know they're spineless. Americans fly off at the slightest "injustice" and demand to see managers, police, presidents.
>>
>>1252702
>didn't throw our trash into the oceans
Yeah no that's just a lie dude.
There's beaches where you can't even go into the water anymore in the US simply because it's polluted. And you are also partly to blame for those garbage patches on the oceans. Also you guys kind of contribute the most CO2 to our enviourment.
I don't really have a problem with american individuals in general, but the whole of US is a cancer for the planet.
>>
>>1252702
God bless anon.
>>
>>1252361
NB4 Canadian flag on the backpack
>>
>>1252392
>Kinda like Mexico but less shitty
As a Canadian, this is about the highest compliment I can imagine giving.
>>
>>1252702

>tfw American
>tfw posting from South America
>tfw smoke a few ciggies every day
>tfw neuroscience degree and MSc soon

I never toss cigarette butts out into natural areas, though.
>>
>>1252702
I have nothing against Americans, but what really scares smaller countries is their typical disregard of climate issues, their disrespect for the environment and their total inability to understand different, ancient and traditional cultures.
>>
People on this s board rage over Americans. Canucks and self loathing Americans wear flag patches to not being mistaken for an American. Yet Americans report overwhelmingly good, and ven preferential, treatment abroad. Biggest complaint beomg that locals often want to engage in US political matters, even as this board asserts it's Americans talking about America Where is the disconnect?
>>
>>1252953
Your keyboard is broken.
>>
>>1252955
mobile typing
>>
>everytime I travel people think I am Canadian because my accent and I am very polite
>actually from the south

Really just depends, the loud american asshole tourists are the same assholes we have to deal with. I mean fuck the state of california has a larger population than all of canada, obviously the whole country is going to have more dumb tourists.
>>
>>1252361
No. I've noticed for some reason Canadians misinterpret basic hospitality (buying drinks, curious questions about homeland) as something special. Don't know why
>>
>>1252361
Not really, Canadians just don't talk as much as Americans do. So being quiet usually makes people recieve them as polite. I live in Arizona home of the Canadian snow birds, they can be as dumb and obnoxious as shit.
>>
Americans tend to be insecure little morons. Canadians still treat respect and humility as a virtue, so they get treated with more respect.
>>
>>1252702
Lel what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>1252780
which country would that be?

Also I was in Vietnam and fuck me dead the young americans were obnoxious loud and lame. They all wore snapbacks, singlets and shades and were general faggots.
>>
>>1253308
>They all wore snapbacks, singlets and shades and were general faggots

That just sounds like Australians. You sure it wasn't Australians?
>>
>>1253165
>Americans tend to be insecure
Surely you haven't actually met any Americans face to face? They're overly confident, friendly and loud.
>>
>>1252392
>italian can't handle top tier bants
>>
I met a lot of Canadians on my trip around Europe. Most of them seem like nice people but they're really fucking annoying by telling everybody that they're Canadians. It almost felt like they went out of their way to make sure the people around them knew they were Canadian.
>>
As an American reading this thread I think I now know how it feels to be a black person or a jew on /pol/
>>
>>1253610
It's all a meme. tbqh Yank travelers are fine, only thing with them is that they all speak in loud voices.
>>
>>1252924
kys
>>
>>1253610
Half of the responses are positive and the rest are people who don't actually speak with Americans while traveling.>>1253645 is right
>>
>>1252392
>being this buttblasted over an ameribro having a hearty kek
>>
>>1252392
Top bantz. You couldn't handle it.
>>
Americans talk so loudly especially the women
>>
>>1252392
>blue & white color scheme next to the ocean
You guys look like a shittier Greece.
>>
File: JFK.jpg (47KB, 695x643px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
47KB, 695x643px
>>1252392
>Literally the same latitudes as Mexico, with a similar climate
>Speak a romance language
>Pretty coastal touristy small towns
>Relatively agrarian compared to northern neighbors
>Not similar
How are you this ignorant?
>>
>>1253517
I'm canadian and i really hate to see this when abroad. Those little canadian flags those cunts carry on their fucking backpacks just rile me up.
>>
>>1253610
Not even close, yank.
>>
File: 1495336573033.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1495336573033.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>1252361
>We're exactly the same
>>
>>1253517
Maybe not so strange
>>
>tfw I had a Canadian flag on my backpack
>tfw it made no difference because I'm Asian
The only time it ever worked against me was when an airline employee asked if I could interpret Chinese-to-English for another passenger.
>>
>>1255354
>Literally the same latitudes as Mexico, with a similar climate

This is the modern meaning of "literally"?

Syracuse, pretty far south in Sicily, is farther north than Fresno. Hardly the same latitudes as Mexico.
>>
>>1255509
>This is the modern meaning of "literally"?

Pretty much, yes. And it's quite convenient -- whenever someone uses "literally" nowadays you can be sure (a) they have no idea what the word means, (b) they're stupid, and (c) what they're telling you is incorrect.
>>
Yep.

Same goes for Irish and Bongs.
>>
>>1253517

I think the idea is because there's a belief (sometimes correct) that Americans are disliked but Canadians aren't.

I will admit that I've had a few experiences where people lightened up almost as soon as they found out I wasn't American. It's not hard to see why people are quick to distance themselves from the yanks, even if most americans are fine the stereotype endures. Internationally Canada just doesn't really piss anyone off the way America does, the worst we usually get is "they're way too fucking smug".
>>
>>1252756
>OK tier: Brits

Brits should be in "elder shit tier" desu
>>
The problem I noticed with Americans is that they often truly believe they're from the best country on earth. For many western countries this is hilarious beyond belief.

Locals often don't initially show that they care where you're from as long as you have money.. and who can blame them.
But I noticed that in a lot of countries theres a hatred for the USA as a country for (often royally) fucking them over in the past.
>>
So I'm a tourist in your country and when asked, I say that I'm from Florida.

Initial reactions? (white boi btw)
>>
>>1252693
This. Am from syria i hate californians.
>>
>>1256345
Do you at least like California better than Aleppo?

LOL
>>
>>1256298

I'm American and I used to believe that.

Then I went to Germany. That place makes even the best parts of America look downright third world.
>>
>>1256298
>The problem I noticed with Americans is that they often truly believe they're from the best country on earth
I've traveled to Russia, Korea, Japan and New Zealand and I still think America is the best in someways. It's just my opinion yo.
>>
File: sNLL89g.png (902KB, 610x809px) Image search: [Google]
sNLL89g.png
902KB, 610x809px
>>1256506
>>1256345

"I don't like California"
>>
>>1256509
Its because you guys indoctrinate your youth in your public schools with American propaganda. Plus half the morons are already adult still believe that stuff.

>plymouth rock
>lincoln
>slavery

A fucking rock they know nothing about in reality, some lanky old dude - likely racist as fuck - that happened to sign a bill, and some blacks picking cotton.

Really not that big a deal when you consider the millenia of history in some parts of the world.
>>
>>1256662
Trips of truth desu
>>
File: 1458702814559.gif (2MB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
1458702814559.gif
2MB, 346x255px
>>1252702
>>
>>1252361
Australian perspective here

The leafs just have better banter usually. Being a commonwealth country it's just easier to bond with them.

You yanks are so tightly wound and so full on 90% of the time. Also your lefties are the absolute worst. If I hear another one of your retards do the whole "I apologise for our cheeto president" thing again I might dog shot them in the throat.
>>
>>1252361
>We're exactly the same.
haha, no
>>
The main difference:

>GIVE ME THE NAPKIN!!

>Excuse me, Sir, could you please pass the serviettes?
>>
>>1252780
Romania IS a shithole though
>>
>>1256509
You realize this is equally as retarded as people saying "USA #1, WORLD WAR CHAMPS!!!'", just on the opposite end of the spectrum?
>>
>>1256509
>Germany being revered for it's technological innovations, advancements in science, marvels of engineering and high quality of infrastructure and society in general

about 20 million illiterate muhammads will sort that right out
>>
>>1256662
Yeah, and? We have a relatively short history so we try and be proud of it. The fuck do you want us to do, fall to our hands and knees and praise the almighty Europeans for being around longer?

>Its because you guys indoctrinate your youth in your public schools with American propaganda
We're a big country, when I was in school we mostly learned about how evil our country is.

>A fucking rock they know nothing about in reality
Maybe it was the fact that they left everything behind to try and make it in a world they knew nothing about?

>some lanky old dude - likely racist as fuck - that happened to sign a bill
Yeah who cares about the fact that he managed to hold the country together, he was an old racist white dude! You're cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 237x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 237x239px
>>1252392
>implying that Italy is not a less shitty Mexico
>>
>>1252637
>calfornia
>less dickish
>educated
>cultured

Haven't had a good laugh like that in a while
>>
>>1252739
Blacks in Louisiana can be great and terrible, and Southeast Louisiana has some of the best overall personalities with people.

My grandpa used to regularly invite travelers to eat some home made Cajun food, it's a common thing to do around these parts
>>
Plenty of Canadians are fucking morons.

t. Canadian
>>
File: laughing assad.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing assad.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>1252392
>>
The only Americans and Canadians I don't like are the ones who post on 4chan. All the others I've met were cool.
>>
>>1256894
I think Canadian Redditors are the worst. At least my 4chan friends know when to shut the fuck up. My Redditor friends are the absolute worst. Their conversations end up with them mentioning Reddit in some way.

>So on Reddit, X did an AMA
>According to Reddit, X was voted the best Y of the year
>A user on Reddit recently asked X and it made me think
>Did you see X on Reddit the other day?
>>
I met a lot of Americans from Colorado, they are always the best. The people from out East tend to be obnoxious. The West coast ones are all super-liberal and sound effeminate - but usually they are nice too.
>>
>>1257025
>I met a lot of Americans from Colorado, they are always the best.
I've been to Colorado myself, and it's pretty solid.

>go into Aurora
>highest concentration of spics and nig-nogs that I've seen outside of the coastal US
>expect them to bust a cap in my ass
>nope, they're actually just chill people
>>
>>1252421
>Implying it doesn't.
>>
>>1256814
I understand it's hard to let go and realize adults lied to you. Having your axioms challenged is never easy. But your country is probably the most dangerous to global security and peace at the moment and by far one of the worst places to live. The sooner you swallow your ego and accept that, the better off you'll be burger.

Consider this knowledge my gift to you.
>>
>>1257042
>by far one of the worst places to live

LOL, the other anon is right. You're cancer, Back to /leftypol/ with you, faggot.
>>
>>1257066
>this butthurt on the truth
>>
File: mr leahy.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
mr leahy.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>1257098
Stop trolling, anon. You're too stupid to do it effectively.
>>
>>1257042
>worst place to live

Lol okay buddy, America is definitely worse than 3rd world Countries

I hope you are just being ironic, because no one is this retarded
>>
>>1252756
>OK tier: French

(you)
>>
File: FSDG7G0A98DH.jpg (60KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
FSDG7G0A98DH.jpg
60KB, 650x366px
>>1253308

Those were't Americans
>>
>>1257111
it's spelled Lahey you fucking idiot
>>
>>1257042
[ This is what Canadians actually believe ]
>>
>>1252392

that's pretty accurate though
>>
>>1252361

Canadian 20-somethings are fucking cunts on holiday honestly, every time I bumped into yanks they were chill as fuck and friendly, older Canadians are great but your young people are literally every American traveler stereotype but with this obnoxious layer of pretention and arrogance on top, but Canadians are quieter so it's not as obvious
>>
>>1252392

cool pic anon, is that Cancun?
>>
>>1252361

>old people in Europe love Americans for WW2
>they dont even remember Canada

kek
>>
>>1257203

This - I've never met a more smug group of people.

> in Prague
> hanging out with some Frenchies and a BR in a hostel
> solo Canadian traveler arrives
> invite him to go out drinking with us just to be friendly
> he acts like I just asked him to exchange cummies
> spends the next three days on his laptop and never leaves the dorm

This has happened in multiple places. I genuinely don't understand it, most people I met in Canada were very friendly. The ones I meet abroad always seem like the kind of people who will shit talk strangers as soon as they're out of ear shot.
>>
>>1256333
As a fellow American from Florida I also find this annoying. I always mention I'm from the United States and then Florida instantly after that. I don't expect people to know all 50 states when I'm in other countries, but if I only say "America" or "United States" the first follow up is "Well of course, but what state/area".
>>
>>1256689
Its probably more so that any group of foreign people I've run across on my last trip brought up American politics. I'm not even left leaning, but it wouldn't matter. Brit, Canadian, Aussie, Nordic, anyone we met would bring up American politics before we even had a chance to think of the subject.
>>
>>1252392
Man I remember Cabo looking better than this, when did it get shittier?
>>
>>1257129
I drive to Northern Mexico somewhat frequently. I'm more likely to die on my way there through your country than I am to die there.

Honestly I feel sorry for you, you're no better than one of Stalin's fanatics.
>>
>>1257179
Generalization fallacy.

Gg thx.
>>
>>1257344
Oh my god you're so fucking stupid, I have lived in New Orleans for 22 years and I have not once seen or had any crime or violence done to me

Literally the only shit I see is a fight now and then outside a bar which is in every country

You're fucking stupid and I hope you drink the Mexican water and die from malaria
>>
Permanent traveler for 6 years here.

Been to 20+ countries.

Sometimes, locals are rude with us. And when they know we are Canadians, they change completely, talk about Celine Dion, Trudeau, Justin Bieber and George St-Pierre. They become friendly.

In some cases, tell them we are French Canadians seem to give extra friendliness. Especially in North West France and Belgium.
>>
Any descendants of a Canadian citizen born in Canada here? How hard is applying for proof of citizenship?

Just got a new work permit and the CBSA officer told me I should apply for citizenship... I tried in 2009 but got rejected, can't remember the reason (it was technical on the paperwork).
>>
File: kduan.jpg (41KB, 620x680px) Image search: [Google]
kduan.jpg
41KB, 620x680px
>>1252361
>I don't understand why South Koreans are treated better then us Northerners. We're exactly the same. South Koreans are maybe a bit more snooty and a bit less assertive, but everything else is the same.
>>
File: 313583.jpg (131KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
313583.jpg
131KB, 800x571px
>>1252756
>Brits
>OK tier
>>
>>1257210
maybe they can just sense your autism
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.