[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bali

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Bali-3.jpg (130KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Bali-3.jpg
130KB, 1000x666px
Going to Bali for 10 days with a buddy of mine.

What places should I visit? What stuff do I have to try?
>>
>>1252121
my favorite pastime in bali is paying 10 dollars for drinks on top of the flight and room fees to go partying, and insulting the prophet mehmet
>>
>>1252134
>insulting the prophet mehmet
Huh I though Bali was pretty cheap
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (116KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
116KB, 800x450px
this is what Bali beaches look like. (Pic from Kuta beach)
>>
>>1252450
Jesus, are all beaches there this way?
>>
>>1252461
No
>>
>>1252461
It depends on the currents. The entire ocean is full of trash and the sewers go straight into the ocean unfiltered, and pretty nuch every nook and cranny between hiuses is filled with trash, as people throw garbageEout their own windows

The currents take it in some days, out on others

There isn't a single place on earth where people without white skin and snow don't do this though. Don't be so horrified. They're all like this
>>
>>1252121
>What stuff do I have to try?
Fingering 2/10 Aussie slags in backpacker bars.
>>
>>1252486
Also after heavy rain-
It flushes out the creeks and rivers that get used as rubbish dumps.
But they do rake that shit up- then probably throw it back in the river again.
Kuta/legian is a shithole -unless you like drinking with aussie bogans and getting hassled to buy t-shirts,sunglasses and tat.and if you are a single guy you will get plenty of offers for a 'massage
Visit the north coast- Amed,Lovins etc
I'm a aussie expat living in Java-AMA
>>
>>1253595
Where in Java/what do you do?

I went to visit some friends in East Java and Jakarta and loved it - Jakarta has some cool youth culture going on.
>>
>>1252121
I went to the south: lots of slightly-too-old aussies trying to be the cool surfer dude.

Go to Ubud, rent a scooter and do daytrips to temples, waterfalls, rice teraces.

I did a 3 day trip from Ubud to Lovina to Amed to Ubud.
>>
File: pig.jpg (265KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
265KB, 2048x1362px
Ubud's pretty cool, we stayed in a homestay just outside the town which was the best part. Spent the days walking around this comfy indonesian village. Got to wash the guys pigs, play a game of football with the local kids

had a great time

pig related
>>
>>1252450
>Every beach in Asia
FTFY
>>
File: IMAG2616.jpg (2MB, 5170x1924px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2616.jpg
2MB, 5170x1924px
>>1253772
>rent a scooter and do daytrips to temples, waterfalls,

I second this. I rented a motorbike when I was in Kuta then went to Candidasa and stayed there for a few days. And everyday I took a day trip around the island and stuff. It was pretty fun
>>
You party in Kuta for a day or two before going to the Gili islands to party for the rest of the time you're there
>>
I'm a girl spending a month in Bali to become certified as a yoga instructor; is there anything I should be concerned with?

Do I have anything to worry about?

Outside of the people on my retreat, I will be going alone.

It's not my first trip alone by any means, but it is my first in this part of the world.
>>
>>1255539
Nah you'll be fine. Just the obvious shit like Asians trying to charge white people twice or thrice the amount, just remember the exchange rate and that these people's time is worth almost nothing
>>
>>1255562
thank you :)
>>
>>1252121
>What places should I visit?
anything that's not Kuta or south Bali. It's vastly overpriced, the beaches are shit and the locals are worse.

Go to Ubud and further north, even though Ubud is also huge tourist spot raped by hundreds of stalls/shops selling the same souvenir crap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.