[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIETNAM GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png (14KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png
14KB, 1200x800px
Hello people

Post all your tips about Vietnam here.

We will be traveling around Vietnam for two weeks in the middle of june. How is the weather around this time?

Planning on stopping in on:

Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi
Ha-Long Bay (maybe skip)
Sapa
Hoi An
Ending everything on Phu Quoc

Sounds decent?
>>
>>1251989
>Phu Quoc
fuu cock LOL
>>
If you're planning to drive in Vietnam, don't drive a stars and stripes paintjob motorcycle playing "Born in the U.S.A." by Bruce Springsteen on loop through a loudspeaker.
>>
>>1251989
research things first
>>
That's an odd itinerary. How are you planning on getting between Hanoi and Saigon, then down to Hoi An and Phu Quoc?

With just two weeks I'd suggest picking either the north (Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Sapa, mayyyybe Hoi An) or the South (Saigon, Mui Ne, Dalat, maybe Phu Quoc).

I'd highly recommend going the south route, the people are slightly less cunty.
>>
>>1252129
Flying up to Hanoi, doing the North from there, making our way back down to Ho Chi Minh and then flying to Phu Quoc
>>
>>1252129
i disagree, northerners were much warmer than their southern counterparts from my experience
>>
Skip Sapa for sure if you wanna get away from turists. A friend and I did Hanoi to Ha Giang and the Chinese border over to Cao Bang before heading down to Hanoi again. 10/10 and way better than Sapa and most likely you won't meet any other travelers.
>>
Which city is best for prostitution ?
Is it easy to find Ladyboys ? I know there are some, I fucked a Vietnamese ladyboy in London.
>>
Spend a night in La Gi ... good luck.
>>
I just spent 4 weeks in Vietnam. Never made it south of Vinh. I would say that it was 95% good, but the 5% bad seems to have left a much stronger image in the memory section of my brain. My question is as one travels further south than Vinh do the people change in their behaviour? Are the Southerners more refined of anything.
>>
>>1251989
That's a hectic schedule for two weeks. I could easily spend a week just in Hoi An.

If you get clothes made in Hoi An, you need to allow a few days for alterations, they'll never be perfect on the first fitting, it could take a few goes.

Also, never use the tailors in town, they get too many customers and generally don't give much of a shit.

Go to the edge of town and find the under-used ones, they'll be way more grateful for your business and have way more time to make sure you get what you want.

The sweatshops outside of town that make them are all kind of the same though.
>>
Me and my gf just decided to go to Hoi An and are trying to balance beach and culture, I'm really hype, gonna try to find a 4-5 star hotel along the beach.
Just annoyed that since we have a layover in BKK it's cheaper to fly to Saigon first and then fly to Da nang than just flying to DAD directly from BKK.
>>
>>1252905
i went to Vietnam for a school trip, south only and it was seriously beautiful. People were so awesome. Im a western chink though so they probably viewed me a little different from a white kid?

I found that people there were friendly and respectful. (South of Saigon). I am talking about small cities like long xuyen, can tho. Saigon is great to see but less friendly and more accustomed to tourists of course.
>>
>>1252905
realised vinh is actually part of North, not south. Disregard what I said
>>
just pick the south or the north, you'll be exhausted if you try and see the whole country in 2 weeks

t. ESL teacher in Vietnam for 5 years
>>
>>1252015
i always thought it was "for cuck'
>>1251989
somebody tell me how the internet is in ho chi minh city. Is it stable? fast?
>>
>>1253265
>>1254514
and the internet in smaller cities like this too, is it ok?
>>
>>1252181
This.
>>
>>1251989
It will be hot and humid, like it always is. Other than in some mountain areas.
>>
Ha Long Bay was the highlight of my Nam trip
>>
>>1251989
>we
>not traveling alone, staying in the cheapest dorm you can find, acting superior to everyone else in the hostel and snorting occasionally while they talk

Normie detected
>>
>>1254766
pleb
>>
>>1252883
Ohhh man. I stayed at cocoa beach resort there one night by La Gi because someone recommended. It was dead so I drove into La Gi. Holy. Fuck. That place was sketchy. I didn't get off my bike or even stop anywhere for gas or anything like I was planning to do.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486919600347.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486919600347.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
Hanoi is bad ass, great food, perfect weather, cool people. I spent 2 extra weeks in Hanoi.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.