[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free german universities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Hi everyone. I would like to know where i can find a decent free, english studied, german university for internal students
>>
>>1251835
You can't. I saved you the trouble and looked myself and I can say they don't exist.

Oh, you found a tuition free school? That's nice. Have fun paying 20.000€ in rent, fees, etc. You also need visas and registrations and a bunch of other shit and need 8.000€ capital up front to prove you won't go homeless after 2 weeks. You also need Abitur and a bunch of other German related education requirements which aren't offered everywhere in the world. High school diploma? Not good enough? 3rd world education? Try again. Just don't bother. German universities are already flooded with ignorant foreigners looking for "free" shit.

And judging by the way you write, I can instantly tell you're from a 3rd world shit hole looking for handouts and gibmedats like everyone else who comes to Germany.
>>
>>1251846
Friend of mine was 18 when he came here from some African country, went thr same class as me. Was 24 when he finished school. Not Abitur, just the normal education most germans have. Meaning he went from middle school esque schools to "Berufsschulen" which are high schools centered around economics or othet topics. He now studies in University at age 25.
>>
>>1251835
My friends doing this as an 'Erasmus' student. Might be worth googling.

Wether she's paying or not I don't know. I gather it's an exchange student thing.

Pretty sure the classes are in German though as you would expect.
>>
Thank you all for your comments.
Well i know their is no such thing as "free" education, but i heard that their are some universities that might offer a decent level of education with low educational costs.
If someone can point out some gd universities names, that will be helpfull.
It is not a shameful thing to be born in a 3rd world country or in any other place in the world, but wat matters is trying to achieve a better life standards.
>>
>>1251923
Vienna is better than Germany. Germans study there when they be too dumb to get a good "Abitur". Try it there. Also, Austria is better than Germany anyways. Less crimes as well.
>>
>>1251923
You still don't get it, there's no "free university". You still need money for housing and living there and you still don't have a C1 degree in german nor a german abitur or a Bachelor degree from a good foreign university.

To make it short do you have:
>german Abitur, european equivalent or better? (high school meme or other diploma mill education does not apply)
>speak german on a proficient level and can proof it with a Goethe C1 or better diploma?
>15k€ per year cash on hand to pay for your own expenses and can proof it by providing a notarially certified bank statement?
If the answer to any of the above is NO, your chance to study in germany is absolute zero.
>>
File: 08.jpg (176KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
176KB, 500x497px
>>1251923
>It is not a shameful thing to be born in a 3rd world country or in any other place in the world, but wat matters is trying to achieve a better life standards.
But it is shameful to be so lazy and ignorant that you do not even do the most basic research on the most important decision in your adolescent life, and instead come to a cartoon image board expecting anonymous lowlifes like me to do it for you.
>>
>>1251939
dont go to vienna, we have enough people leeching off of our social system already
>>
>>1251835
European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel
>>
>>1251835
where are you from, btw?
>>
>>1251873
Without "Abitur" or something equivalent from another country no chance he studies at a university. Either he lies or doesn't know better.
In some states you can get your "meister" degree as a construction worker, stylist, etc and study at something called "Hochschule".
It is not fully a university (you can't get Dr. Degree, etc) but also a possibility to qualify yourself more.
>>
>>1252411
Are you fucking retarded? He went to Berufsschule with me. You know, you can fucking go to schools anywa and get your Abitur or any of that shit after that lt through that. He can study economics and he literally is.
>>
>>1252411
Hochschule =/= Uni
As if most people here know the difference tho, Abitur is literally Hochschulreife. Point is, he is studying which is possible. He was an example of a guy studying without being European.
>>
>>1252417
>and he literally is.
I also literaly am
>>
>>1252419
What the fuck is yotir point
>>
>>1252425
That I am.
Are you as well?
>>
Do you plan to stay in Germany after you graduate?
>>
>>1252417
You have written "no abitur", so what do you mean? Has he abitur or not?
"Berufsschulen"- du bist offenbar so dumm wie der ruf euch vorauseilt
>>
>>1252418
>Was 24 when he finished school. Not Abitur, just the normal education most germans have.

This sentence implies, he finished school, but "not with abitur".
Like others posters implied, it is not possible to study without a abitur, beside the way with a "'meistertitel".
It is important to give interested people not the wrong impression, you ne abitur/baccalaureate/etc. to study here.
>>
>>1252558
yes. I asked for uni in english so i dont have to ever learn german. i never want to work and i just live off of Arbeitslosengeld and Hartz IV and have 8 children so i can max out my income

sound good yes yes??
>>
>>1252418
Hochschulreife means literally, being mature for higher education = University

With finishing "Berufsschule", you completed "Fachabi", which gives you "Hochschulreife" for some subjects.
You can probably apply for half of the not so popular studies.
I think this will take you 2 years and I'm not sure if it's possible (or cheap) to do it in English. THEN you might be able to start studying.

Best bet would be to make a bachelors degree at your country, get good grades and use them to apply to a german University.
Also it is far more easy to find a masters in english.
>>
File: 1489875845915.jpg (281KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489875845915.jpg
281KB, 832x1280px
>>1251835
Fuck off and stay in your african shithole. Do not come here and leech off the economy you fucking lazy degenerate.

No gibs for you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.