[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going To Fiji, Any Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fiji-yasawaislands500.jpg (407KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fiji-yasawaislands500.jpg
407KB, 500x500px
It will be my first time going to fiji, heck it'll be my first time out of my country.

I'm gonna be staying with my family at the Shangri-la's fijian resort & spa.I know it's said to be overpriced but we've managed to get some good deals on food etc.

Any tips?
>>
>Any tips?

Nah anon, you'll be the one tipping.
>>
>>1251848
They don't tip in Fiji.
>>
File: biking.jpg (198KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
biking.jpg
198KB, 1500x600px
>>1251526

Are you just staying in the hotel the whole time? From what I remember of it the tourist-y areas are somewhat isolated from the cities, but they are very nice. I spent two weeks in Suva, it was a pretty relaxed city. There was military around the place and there were checkpoints but I don't recall there being any issues. The roads are shithouse and everyone just gets cheap taxis everywhere. Native Fijians are lovely people, but there are a ton of Indians in Fiji who are a bit less polite but still no problems. Can't say much about Nadi.
>>
>>1251894
Nah we are gonna check out some of the local smaller villages as well as a train that apparently is there. We might take a day trip to Suva.
>>
>>1251526
I stayed at that same resort with my family but it'll have been 10-15years ago now.

Suva is well worth visiting. The snorkling is great. Definitely try to get out and explore the island - I'd rent a bike if possible and visit some villages etc. You could probably pay a fisherman to take you out for a day if you're into that...
>>
>>1252576
Sounds like fun.:)
>>
bump...
>>
>>1251526
U lucky fucker
>>
>>1251526
Make sure you spend the least amount of time as you possibly can at the resort.

There's no point going to another country and staying at a resort the whole time. I get triggered from all the middle-class Aussies going to Fiji and only leaving the resort to go to the airport to fly home. Honestly, might as well go to the Gold Coast
>>
>>1254081
Yeah we are only gonna be at the resort when we can't think of anything to do outside of it, we have tons of things planned to do outside the resort. :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.