[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trv/ in the Spring Babby Cup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Trv_logo.png (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Trv_logo.png
46KB, 450x450px
Hey guys,

As you may have seen, we unfortunately lost 3-2 in an entertaining match with /o/ last weekend. This weekend we have our other two group games to put that right.

This evening /trv/'s virtual football club will play /lit/ in our second game of the Spring Cup. It's down for 20:20 UTC, but will probably be closer to 21:00 UTC which is 5pm US Eastern time, 10pm UK time and 11pm Central Europe time.

We play /soc/ in our final group game on Sunday in the same timeslot too.

If you've somehow not watched it before, each board has an AI team, directed by a manager who sets the players attributes and team tactics, like myself. Real commentators and graphic designers make it quite a spectacle, with thousands watching the stream at times.

The wiki has all sorts of information about the teams and tournaments, and the stream link:

Implyingrigged.info
>>
And we're kicking off
>>
>Holiday in Cambodia starts playing after Sex Tourist scores
Made me lol
>>
Finishes 2-2, so a win against /soc/ and we're in the mix
>>
Please don't feed the spammer.

Spammer, please stop spamming your shit website.
>>
Our final group game begins shortly, looking like a win against /soc/ and we're in.

Link in the op
>>
Please fucking win, no one wants to /soc/ to go through.
A 2-1 victory would be best.
>>
>>1251375
Go /trv/!
>>
2-0 !
>>
with that 2-0, you've prevented /o/ from getting to the Elites.
>>
We are magic, get in lads.

Bonus game for first place too, against /lit/ in a bit
>>
2-1, congrats /trv/ for advancing !
The group ends with every team on 4 points, which means that there will be 2 play-offs, to decide the first or second, and the third or fourth. But /trv/ is guaranteed to advance.
>>
>>1252223
Good job Mauled, and thanks for taking /soc/ out.
>>
As mentioned, we now have a playoff match against /lit/ for 1st place in the group, as we had identical records and in our match we drew.

Starting shortly, I've just cut up a special goalhorn too.
>>
5EX TOURI5T
>>
Finishes 6 - 1 to /trv/, bit of a joke game but Sex Tourist socred five goals. One Night in Bangkok I might make his personal goalhorn?

I'm going to bed, we'll be in the knockouts next weekend, then the Summer Cup!
>>
>>1252291
Thanks Mauled, good luck for the finals.
>>
This is the year we can Make Travel Great Again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.