[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2fPyEc9_zpo.jpg (50KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
2fPyEc9_zpo.jpg
50KB, 439x600px
I'm planning to go to Japan this summer, first to take part in volunteer project, and then I wanted to stay at my friend's house, but that guy stopped replying (guess a lot of work, lol). So I'm thinking about finding someone on couchsurfing. How reliable are these guys from couchsurfing? Maybe I should arrange with several people just in case? And another thing is plane tickets. The cheapest option I have seen for the first dates of July returning on the first dates of August is 800 euro, while for June(about two weeks from now) it's about 500. Why is it so? Because it's June or because only two weeks left? Give some advice please, guys. Stories are also very welcome.
>>
>>1251266
>I'm planning to go to Japan this summer, first to take part in volunteer project
what volunteer project
>>
>>1251374
one of these:
http://www.e-vet.org/fo/html5/index.cfm?fuseaction=detail&id_prj=50994&cfid=33531718&dil=eng&oorg=36367&rname=EST&parid_con=JPN&parid_typ=&parid_wrk=&parboy=&pargirl=&parminage=&showhow=liste&view=list&parctri=start_prj&parstartdisp_ins=03/04/2017&parenddisp_ins=30/03/2018
http://www.e-vet.org/fo/html5/index.cfm?fuseaction=detail&id_prj=51265&cfid=33531718&dil=eng&oorg=36367&rname=EST&parid_con=JPN&parid_typ=&parid_wrk=&parboy=&pargirl=&parminage=&showhow=liste&view=list&parctri=start_prj&parstartdisp_ins=03/04/2017&parenddisp_ins=30/03/2018
>>
>>1251266
why bother doing this? you can buy mango without doing one of these u know...
>>
>>1251266
I have 2 authentic japanese friends in Japan who live near Tokyo. They probably won't like the idea of you couchsurfing their couch, but if you say you like anime and buy their doujin book you'll be best friends instantly. They'll even show you around Akihabara so you can make your weeb dream of seeing some real japanese mangostores. What do you think OP?
>>
>>1251400
>>1251413
Well, i was hardcore animefag couple of years ago, but now i don't watch it at all. I like pictures and osts though. If these people have registered on that website, it means that they are not mind if people live with them for a whike, no?
>>
>>1251462
no they haven't registered on that kind of websites. They have registered for Comiket 92 though, are you ready to go?
>>
>>1251686
Kek, ok. If they can let me in for a couple of weeks, it would be awesome. Drop their contacts or something
>>
That guy dumped me, thinking of buying pretty cheap tickets (for 650), will look for a place on couchsurfing.
>>
>>1251384
What visa are you on?
>>
How can I do volunteer work in Japan?
>>
>>1253269
We have visa-free regime with Japan
>>1253272
Google NICE Volunteerng for example. We have all projects listed on local volunteer organsation website.

I've bought a plane ticket, have to stay 12 days in Tokyo. Found a guy who can give me shelter for five first days, if I don't find others, will rent something on airbnb. There are pretty good and cheap variants.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.