[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euro trip to Berlin, Prague, Brussels, Luxembourg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1433090599988.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433090599988.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Anyone have any recommendations on fun things to do in any of these cities? I'm visiting my friend who is in France for school and we are travelling around for two weeks. Obviously we will try and see a few big attractions but if anyone knows anywhere really cool in these cities it would be very appreciated!
>>
bumping for answers on Berlin and Prague
>>
>>1247646
Save yourself some time and skip Luxembourg. There is nothing really to see
>>
>>1247646
prague. karlovy fucking lazne.
on weekends, go to the 3rd floor.
it says hip hop and rnb but really its just billboard 100 for the last 10 years.
hell yeah
>>
>>1247646
1 day in Luxembourg is enough. I live there and it's really not that interesting for tourists. We've got a few nice places though, best would be to quickly check out the tourist office "LCTO" for advice.
>>
>>1247830
>karlovy lazne

Horrible club.
>>
>>1247938
knew somebody would say it.
people say seedy or mafia owned.

i met some legit good people, its cheap, and fun

as opposed to "get a table and order drinks" clubs.

my standards might be "too low" to be classy but i enjoy myself.
>>
>>1247671
not true. Lots of castles tehre. The capital indeed does not have much to offer though
>>
>>1247830
I had heard someone mention this place, looks pretty sick based on pictures from the internet. Would it be a huge lineup sort of place?
>>
>Prague

The castle is nice, you will have a cop go through your bag before entering so make sure you don't have a knife/drugs whatever on you

Don't buy anything there, it's overpriced af

Picrel is one of the few places where you should exchange money, other places can charge up to 30% commission fee

Use public transport, not a taxi, taxi drivers are notorious for ripping people off (locals and tourists alike)

If place advertises "Traditional Czech Food", avoid it, 90% of those are tourist traps

Go to Vyšehrad, it's a nice and less touristy version of the castle

If you want to buy weed/fun pills/whatever, Cross club is the place to go

>>1247830
>karlovy lazne
meme supreme
>>
File: Výstřižek.png (3MB, 1595x770px) Image search: [Google]
Výstřižek.png
3MB, 1595x770px
>>1248254
>forgot pic
>>
Go clubbing in Berlin
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>1248254
Also shopping locally is so fucking cheap it's not even funny

I go every now and then and I always go to the local supermarket and will get a case of beer for like $5 usd and enough food to last me all week for $15-20 usd

Pic related ~$1 USS for all 3 beers
>>
>>1247646
all the cities except prague are badly cucked as you've probably seen in the media.
I was in Prague last May and its great. Cheap beer. Historical centre is beautiful and the crime rate is non existent.
>>
>>1248295
Yeah it basically is, I went with some friends and blacked out and woke up on a couch in some Czech couples apartment where they were having their own party

When I got back to my hotel I still had my wallet, all my cash, my phone, and 100 extra czk than I had

I was 18 and make sure to visit the city every time I go to Europe
>>
>>1248254
Where would you go for real traditional Czech Food that tastes good?
>>
OP

If you want to meet up in Prauge I'll show you the local drinking spots.

Im 25 year old brit and usually go there on holidays by myself.
I'm thinking of returning soon.

Beer and burgers are cheap so I don't mind getting drunk and staggering to my hotel.

Ha, sometimes I get to even talk with other people. Well.. Once. It was a chick, she was nice. But it was for about 10 minute outside a shop as she used my umbrella to seek shelter from the rain while her friends bought cigarettes.

I'm aware I sound like a complete loser. Yes.
>>
>>1248415
hahaha that was actually pretty funny story, when are you going broseph? I'll be there in about 2 weeks
>>
>>1248406
Havelská Koruna/Světozor are nice, but they are not exactly restaurants
if you insist on a restaurant, U Provaznice is quite nice, right by the main square
U Libuše is also quite good
>>
>>1248420
Cheers mate.

Well, I can book time off go at that time also. I should be able too anyway.

Have you got some kind of old email or something I can contact you on?
(I don't want your regular email getting spam from other users lol)
>>
>>1248426
Also im going bed for work tomorrow.

Will respond tomorrow afternoon british time.
>>
>>1248415
Hey man, OP here

Where do you usually stay as far as hostels and stuff? Any good recs?
>>
>>1248425
Awesome, thanks man
>>
>>1248254
Can you go in detail about drugs in Prague? I never actually tried anyting other than weed but if possible I would like to experience somthing new there
>>
>>1248426
sure mate you can mail me on [email protected]
>>
>>1248415
>>1248415
another britfag here. got an email?
will be there in a week or 2, wouldn't mind chilling, Would be cool to meet up with someone who knows the spots and all that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.