[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Roadtrip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: roadtrip.jpg (85KB, 595x648px) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip.jpg
85KB, 595x648px
So a friend and I are driving to Harstad over a period of like 4/5 days.

Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions for potentially cool/interesting shit to see along the way.

Also, once we get to Sweden, How viable is the route marked in red. Better or worse than the one through Sweden.
>>
>going through Sweden when you can drive through Norway instead

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1247462
Since you are going through Norway, the trip will be slightly more expensive than traveling trough Sweden.
>>
>>1247474

That was just a quick image to show our complete route but from your post I'm assuming going from Copenhagen to Oslo, then north through Norway is a much better shout.
>>
I would recomend something like this, if you stop by in oslo/nearby I can show you the north of norway.
also "ålesund is skipable if time or money is low.

protip, buy all food and alco/tobac in gearmany, weed etc you can get easy in norway.
how long will you stay in the harstad? I can give you tips for the suroundings
>>
>>1247498
second route.
>>
>not going to Finland

You're missing out sonny.
>>
>>1247498

It's all pretty unplanned but we're flying back on the 17th. So not much leisure time in Harstad, a day maximum most likely
>>
>>1247498
One of us will be staying in Harstad for 2 months so tips are appreciated
>>
Good thread op. I'm planning on doing a very similar trip but starting/ending in Stockholm.

You renting a car or bringing your own from Scotland? Do you Know anything about the legality of taking a car over that many borders?
>>
>>1247584
Taking own car. Don't anticipate any problems on the borders although think Norway has restrictions on carrying alcohol (think you have to show proof of purchase).

Had a bit of a fight with my car insurance company since I am out of the country for more than 2 months so worth looking into your insurance policy if you are also going to be away for that length of time.
>>
>>1247522
you guys don't know what happens the 17th of mai in norway? srs, stay in oslo the 17th and experience the only time wourth visiting oslo (or anny scandinavian city for that matter)
when it comes to harstad, it's a small town far from annything, if you have a car you need to see the lofoten and senja and some other places if you are into nature.
now is a good time for rafting in most of norway, but I never rafted in that place so don't know for shure. you also have one of the best surfingspots in the world close to harstad.
also fishing, trekking, instagrampictures etc.

tell me something concrete so I can give you better tips
>>
>>1247613
this is in norwegian, but you get the deal

http://www.toll.no/no/varer/alkohol-og-tobakk/kvote/
>>
>>1247614
Yes aware of Norway Day but sadly I have to fly that day from Harstad. Will have some time to see the festivities in the morning hopefully though.. what should we expect in Harstad?

We will almost certainly take the 46hr route marked in blue in original pic so anything along that route we'd be keen to hear about really.

>>1247615
thanks anon
>>
>>1247617
in harstad, not too much, not so manny kids there, or people for that matter. meet some local sluts, get invite to champaign breakfast, and eat some good strawberries.
>>
Hey opp, forgot to Ask, but how Michael doe's ut godt from eng-fra and from den-swe?

Also, driving trough sweden noe and I srsly recomend driving in norway instead
>>
>>1247462
OP here, car broke down in Belgium and won't be fixed until Monday so we won't make it to Harstad sadly.

Instead we are now just travelling from Belgium to Oslo and will be in Oslo for Norway Day. Any tips related to this new route appreciated.

Also.. going to Ghent tomorrow - anything worth seeing there on a Sunday?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.