[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clubbing in Berlin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_20170509-203552.jpg (390KB, 1080x694px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-203552.jpg
390KB, 1080x694px
I'm going to Berlin tomorrow for a couple days and the plan is to go clubbing as much as possible. I'm from America and have been clubbing in the states enough times to know how it works but is it significantly different in Berlin? I don't speak any German, but I don't know how common it is for Germans to speak English.
I'm also really interested in going to a sex club while I'm there, but I don't have anything to wear and again, worried about the language barrier.

In general, advice for a foreigner clubbing in Berlin?
>>
BERGHAIN
E
R
G
H
A
I
N
>>
If you are considering Berghain, be aware that the queue starts in the afternoon and the bouncers are famous for refusing entry to most of the queue.
>>
about blank
watergate
matrix
tresor
berghain

pls write a report after this trip
>>
>>1247087
German here with a lot of club experience. I can't really tell you what the differences are since I have never been to America. You don't really have to worry about the language barrier. Almost everyone speaks decent English and there are a lot of foreigners in the club scene
>>
Thanks guys, I'm currently in Rome and I was recommended Watergate by a local I met here as well so I'll definitely check it out. I'll look into the other ones as well, I'd never heard of berghain.
>>1247128
That puts my mind at ease, thanks. I suppose I should probably find a fun costume to wear to increase my chances of getting into places? And is it common to be able to pay the door fee with a card or just cash?
>>
>>1247130
>I should probably find a fun costume to wear to increase my chances of getting into places

oh god never do this. you should wear something fashionable. Preferably in black. Also you shouldn't be visibly drunk or drugged and you should know who is playing.

>And is it common to be able to pay the door fee with a card or just cash?

Never have I paid with card at a door. Germany is really backwards in that regard. the only places that take cards are supermarkets and maybe restaurants
>>
>>1247100
Or just go on Sunday when Berliners actually go and Sven isn't busting balls left and right
>>
>>1247151
Fuck, I don't know anything about fashion. I'll keep that in mind though
>>1247211
I won't be there on Sunday cause I have terrible foresight, in fact I'm leaving Saturday morning or afternoon or something like that.

I think I'll definitely be coming back to Germany after I'm more familiar with the club and edm scenes in general though; perhaps with coworker(s) who want to come as well. I'm a lot more excited for this part of the trip than the Rome part
>>
>>1247151
I assume this means that the clubs will also only accept cash for drinks as well? What would you suppose is a good amount to carry for a night out? I try to carry as little cash as possible for obvious reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Bring appropriate headgear
>>
>get a hostel/hotel/airbnb in Kreuzberg or Friedrichshain and rent a bicycle. This way you do not have to walk as much or take public transport to the clubs.

>On friday/saturday, party untill 12/1 am in a regular bar and go back home and set your alarm clock untill 4/5 am. Get up and go to the clubs. The clubs don't close from saturday evening untill monday/tuesday. No need to try to come in at peak time. Sunday at 16.00 is a perfect time to go clubbing for instance.

>Dress well in dark muted colors. No formal clothes. Dress with weird/leather/drag/makeup if you're trying to get into Berghain.

>Look on residentadvisor.net to see which parties are where and whos playing

>Dont look drunk, too clean and don't speak loud english in the line. Try to speak german, but this isn't going to happen on such a short notice.

>If you're doing this, the chances of getting rejected are still at least 50%. Don't take it personal or try to analyze why, but just try the next party.

Places with multiple stages and types of music, outdoor area, good vibes:
Wilde Renate
About Blank
Sisyphos
Kosmonaut

Places with hard as fuck techno:
Berghain
Tresor

>>1247358
Expect to pay from 10 to 20 for a cover charge, beers inside 2 to 3 euro.
>>
Alright this question may seem autistic but what is the point of clubs? It doesn't really seem like something anons would enjoy. Are they basically raves by a different name now? I'll be in Berlin too soon and people keep talking about the club scene, wondering if I should bother with it.
>>
>>1247494
Some go for the music, others go for the gay sex.
>>
>>1247447
>get a hostel in Kreuzberg
Either by foresight or luck I did that, I'm like around the corner from Watergate so I think I can walk to pretty much all the clubs I'm interested in
>on friday/Saturday go to clubs at 4/5am
I will do this next time I'm in Berlin, but I'm not here for the full weekend because I'm a retard, so I'll have to make do with Friday night.
>dress well in dark muted colors
I have, like... A dark blue sweatshirt and grey jeans, I hope that's well enough. I guess I could buy clothes here if I need to. I'm not going to bother with berghain this time

Thanks for the other recommendations, I'll take a look at them.

>>1247494
>are they basically raves by a different name
In the places I go to, yeah, although they're usually a bit tamer than a full on rave just because they're public. But as for why I go, I enjoy the music, I enjoy dancing, I like the community, and the sexual tension that can be present can be really fun too.
>>
Another random anon hijacking this thread
Is there much of a metal scene in Berlin, like pubs that usually have live metal/rock music playing
Or are there many pubs with live music playing or is it all just nihgtclubs
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (27KB, 261x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
27KB, 261x224px
>>1247447
>germans go clubbing at 4 in the morning
>clubs don't close for days on end
what the actual fuck
>dress with drag makeup to try get into Berghain >chances at being refused entry for no reason still at 50%
think i'll give it a miss Hans
>>
>>1247527
When the fuck do you go clubbing? 3-4am is a perfectly normal time for clubbing
>>
>>1247551
Depends on how long you're clubbing for and where you are I guess, as well as when venues have to stop serving alcohol
>>
>Berlin
>Language barrier

The majority of the speech you hear in that city will not be German.

>>1247551
That's when clubs close in many parts of the world.
>>
How discrete does one have to be with drugs in the Berlin techno scene?
>>
>>1247642
Given that I was approached no less than three times to buy drugs before I even got into a club, not very.
Don't be stupid or obviously frying in line and I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>1247527
Again, Australia only know how to get shitfaced, not how to party.
>>
>>1247123
>matrix

oh you
>>
Honestly, Berghain is not end-all, be-all club. Yeah, it got very good sound system and bookings (and dark rooms if you're into that sort of thing), but Berlin got literal hundreds of clubs. I've been there for less than a week, visited 6 different places, and about blank was my favorite. It got this fine balance of being not too weird/underground and not too mainstream. Depends of course on who is playing as well.
>>
>>1247949
I think I'm going to go to about blank tonight or tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling tonight. I went to one called suicide circus last night and liked it a lot
>>
>>1247527
Isn't revs open all weekend in Melbourne and until Sydney went all Hillsong with the licensing laws there was weekend long club parties there too.
>>
>>1247893
desu I'm thinking about going there tonight because it's college night and I want to hook up with a college student, plus I'm still tired from dancing yesterday so I kinda want to take it easy so I can really party tomorrow
>>
>>1247893
yes you are right matrix is shit idk why i wrote it down
>>
>>1247357
/fa/ here. wear 1461 mono docs, loose black trousers slightly rolled up, and an oversize black hoodie.
>>
>>1248263
I don't have any of those things, my friend
>>
>>1248269
then spend some bucks and get them =)
>>
>>1248263
Sven will reject you
>>
>>1248744
sure, but as far as the outfit is concerned this is fine. to be absolutely sure you won't get rejected you'd have to come with your gay lover both dressed in fetishwear
>>
OP here, update for the curious
Wednesday I couldn't get into Tresor or Watergate, went to Suicide Circus which was a great little club with some good DJs. Thursday I considered going to matrix cause it was nearby, cheap, and I wanted to see if I could pick up a college bitch, but I ended up not feeling it and stayed home to bide energy for Friday.

Friday I was going to go to about blank, but I was able to meet up with a friend of a friend (and his friend) and the three of us got into tresor. Had some ecstasy I got off a street dealer and partied from like 1am until 7:30, great experience.

Overall would recommend
>>
If you just want a sex club, the most well-known one in Berlin is called FKK Artemis. Give it a try. Some of the girls are quite hot, but for the most part the sex is rather mechanical. Not a place to look for gfe.
>>
If you're on vacation in Berlin as a single dude, will you be able to get into the clubs? Most places where I live (New York) seem to have a no single guy policy.
>>
>>1247633
In most of the US, bars have to close by 2AM. There are many exceptions though, here in New York the last call is 4AM, and in Louisiana and Nevada there is no last call.
>>
>>1247551

That's the perfect time to BE clubbing but not to arrive at the club.

It's hard to stay up till that time without copious drugs + alcohol anyway which lessens your chance of getting in.
>>
>>1248969
You bought from a street dealer? Their drugs are usually inferior, so be careful with that. I went to Tresor last night and got some free ecstasy, it was much better than the street crap
>>
>>1249059
It helps if you have friends but eventually you'll find one that'll let you in
>>1249135
It was actually some of the better ecstasy I've had, comeup was a little harsh but the rest was great. Curious though, how'd you get it?
And on a slightly related note, what the hell do three people do in those tiny stalls in the bathroom by the tresor floor? I assume sex but the stalls are so tiny I can't imagine maneuvering in there at all
>>
>>1249052
>sex club
like a brothel?
>>
>>1249093
>It's hard to stay up till that time without copious drugs + alcohol anyway which lessens your chance of getting in.

what? just regular speed is perfect for staying up late and it won't lessen your chances of getting in because nobody notices the effects anyways.
>>
>>1248969
Matrix is a tourist trap for people who can't get in to the actual clubs. Sounds like you had a great time.
>>
>>1249188
no, like a club, but people inside are having sex

like, you pay a cover, and then inside you hook up with people/watch people fuck/whatever
>>
>>1249220
yeah, absolutely. I think I will definitely go back for longer at some point.
>>
>>1249188
FKK clubs are brothels. It's legal in Germany. You have naked hot girls walking around trying to entice you into sex (because you pay them).
>>
>>1249257
isn't fkk in general a sort of term for like a nudist community?
>>
>>1249267
Yes, FKK is Freie Körper Kultur, which means nudism. But "FKK clubs" in Germany are brothels. They just happen to have, by coincidence, naked girls walking around who want to have sex with you in exchange for money.
>>
>>1249289
oh gotcha. if I had gone to a sex club it probably would have been insomnia or kitkat
>>
>>1249182
They are having sex, I even saw a guy standing on the toilet next to a closed stall that was filming it

For the free shit, i negotiated with the dealer and in return for finding him a few customers, he would give me one on the house. I came back to his "stall" by the urinal troth with three dumb Scotsmen and that was that. This stuff was very slow coming up (hour and a half) but kept going all night and some of the day.
>>
>>1249297
Clubs like Insomnia and Kit Kat are usually the places where couples go and fuck in public without the police bothering them (aka exhibitionism), while other people go there to watch (voyeurism). You're not commonly going to get laid there if you're a single male, that's why kit kat charges like 80 euros, while a single female can go for free and a couple pays 40 or 45 euros.
>>
>>1249497
Amazing, I want to have that experience at some point
That sounds like hella good shit. I think mine was actually kind of weak in the grand scheme but the come up was really fast and intense (I actually threw up it was so jarring, really glad my friend was there) and it didn't last more than a few hours. I kind of wanted something a little weaker though because it was only my third time taking it, my first time in another country, and I had a flight to catch the next morning. Plus because it wasn't really strong, the day after wasn't actually that bad.

I really want to get more comfortable with and understand clubbing so that I can have these really awesome experiences

>>1249498
Honestly not getting laid would be fine, I think it would be enough to watch and enjoy the atmosphere. I met a girl at tresor that was planning on going with her friend on Saturday night but I forgot to get her contact info, I wanted to text her and ask what she was wearing and then ask her what it was like after, ugh. I'll be kicking myself for a while for that, she was cute, American, and we hit it off
>>
>>1249777
probably wasn't real e if the comeup was quick and you puked
>>
>>1249944
Yeah, it definitely had some additives if you threw up that quickly. But to be fair, my "hella good shit" made me throw up the next afternoon
>>
>>1247447
2 to 3 Euros for a beer doesn't sound bad at all, in the US beers are considerably more at clubs
>>
>>1249059
Yes but make sure you know who's playing or have a good explanation why you're going at the ready, bouncers like to do little interviews sometimes
>>
>>1247633
>The majority of the speech you hear in that city will not be German.
lmao, according to a retard like you who never visited berlin, go fuck yourself.
>>
>people talking about berghain even though they never got inside or even stood in the queue
>like this guy
>>1248750
>to be absolutely sure you won't get rejected you'd have to come with your gay lover both dressed in fetishwear
it was a gay fetish club, but isn't anymore, you dummy.
>>
>>1249059>>1249182

it's actually easier, bigger groups get rejected all the time.
>>1250591
never heard or saw this interviews in real life, hear a lot about this nonsense online though.
>>
can anbody provide any evidence that they got into Berghain? Just post a pic of the stamp when you got in, I doubt any of you got in. Especially this poser>>1251032
>>
What are good nightlife options in Berlin or Germany in general for if you want a chance of actually meeting chicks?
>>
>>1251254
Are you good looking? If you are, then the venue is irrelevant. If you are not, the venue is irrelevant.
>>
>>1251254
Fkk artemis or other brothels. 100% chance to get laid
>>
>>1251295
>goes to FKK club
>still cant get laid
wwyd?
>>
>>1251431
That's not possible, unless you only have money for the entry fee and nothing else. There are often a lot of hot whores who don't get a lot of customers. Most johns are intimated and pick chubbier uglier hookers instead.
I was at the artemis and picked a gorgeous 10/10 imo and she was more than happy because she had no customers prior to me, I was there that day when it opened its doors and I saw her sitting by her lonesome the whole time.
>>
>>1247130
>I suppose I should probably find a fun costume to wear

I don't know about Berlin but I live in Budapest where a bunch of dumbfuck dorists pull this meme literally every night, and this is the kinda shit that gets you laughed at / beat up here. Believe me no one (except for your fellow simpleton working class british/strayan dorists) will think your store bought Mario costume is cute or clever, especially not people who live in areas with a vivid nightlife frequented by foreigners. Again I don't live in Berlin but one tip I have is don't go on Friday and Saturday because that's when the high schoolers and wagecucks shit up every place.
>>
>>1251478
Friday is rough for you to have fun at places like berghain and tresor. It starts Saturday and goes until Monday though
>inb4 go on sunday, yadda yadda
Whatever.
Just check their websites and look for 'klubnacht'
>>
>>1251474
...I don't think he meant that kind of costume
>>
>>1251527
Fetish costumes might get you into kitkat depending on their theme that night. Berghain has dark rooms, but they don't just let all homos in a gimp suit inside. I saw a dude in a fishnets dress at tresor with a bald pierced girl which showed nips and almost all of her ass(both flagrantly gay and dyke respectively), doesn't mean that's a guarantee to get inside though.
>>
>>1251295
I don't want to pay for sex, that's lame IMO
>>
>>1251275
It does matter, assuming a guy is reasonably attractive, it's easier to meet girls some places than others
>>
>>1247151
>Never have I paid with card at a door. Germany is really backwards in that regard.

This, it pisses me off so much. Some places don't take cards at all (fucking BackWerk coffee shops!!!), others just take EC, which is a local German card thing, no cards from abroad. Are you fucking kidding me?

Also, are there any sissy clubs in Berlin? Like, to go dressed as a sissy/crossdressing etc? Pls no bully, it's just a fetish.
>>
>>1251604
since when do any bars or clubs accept card for the cover charge?
>>
>>1251608
yeah, that was a bit of a stretch, but there's tons of shops, coffee and food places that don't take cards at all. Fucking Backwerk, which is like the german version of Starbucks, doesn't take card. Food places in big malls don't take foreign cards.
>>
>>1251609
I live in New York and I've heard of some places only taking cash, but most places definitely do take card, and pretty much every chain does
>>
>>1251580
>>1251580
Not really. If you have game and know how to pick up chicks at home, you can do that abroad as well. I don't really see how the venue matters that much if you don't know how to get laid on your own.
>>
>>1251614
it matters. Some places are way more conducive to meeting females
>>
>>1251577
Is it? Aren't you indirectly paying for sex when you offer a drink to a girl, pay her a cab or go on a date (probably paying for dinner) and so on? Isn't it lamer to do all aforementioned things and still not get laid?
>>
>>1251621
You're a lame person because we know no woman wants to touch your penis voluntary m8
>>
>>1251745
Lmao, you're projecting way too hard.
>>
>>1251745
>asking for good nightlife options to get laid or defending the guy who asked that, because you can identify with such a moron
>implying you have any idea about how to get laid
Bleib zuhause, du gehirnamputierter Hurensohn.
>>
>>1251295
How safe is prostitution in Germany?

I don't want to become a wizard but would rather that than dying of AIDs.
>>
>>1251763
Safe. Pathetic virgins and or desperate man whores who fuck all the fat and fugly chicks with STDs don't go to brothels, it's mostly business men and married men, artemis also checks their women regularly for stds. And you don't want to fuck them bareback anyway, right? Most won't let you and if she does, that's a red flag in my opinion.
>>
>>1251781
Thanks. I'll be going to Hamburg soon so I'm planning to just get it all over with.
>>
>>1251745
Yeah, it's not satisfying for me if I have to pay for it.

Getting a girl to fuck you because she actually wants to is a great feeling.
>>
>>1252220
people have scored enough chicks after a while and don't need that anymore. And you are clearly a pathetic dude who puts pussies on pedestals who fucks everything and feels an accomplishment after fucking a fugly fat chick.
>>
>>1252394
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1251876
Hamburg has a tremendous whore house a little bit outside of the city i can tell you about if you want to know
>>
>>1252589
Where at? Is it comparable to Oase in Frankfurt or Artemis in Berlin?
>>
>>1251478
>Believe me no one (except for your fellow simpleton working class british/strayan dorists) will think your store bought Mario costume is cute or clever
They're only doing it for their bros though, it's an exercise in group bonding/mutual humiliation.

Think of it as similar to playing soggy biscuit.

>>1251431
>>goes to FKK club
>>still cant get laid
Take your wallet next time.
>>
>>1247361
you made my night. Now, I can go to bed.
>>
I'm hitting up Berlin in August.

Just list these bad boys for me please?
>>
>>1249944
No, probably not, but it was a good time anyway so I can't complain
>>1250591
>>1251033
We weren't interviewed at tresor about the DJs, but the girl singled me out of our group and asked me a couple questions like "are you excited? Are you drunk?" The guy I was with (a local) said they do sometimes ask though
>>
>>1247447
good post
>>
>>1251032
it's not a gay fetish club anymore, but it's still a gay club.
>>
>>1253109
>, but it's still a gay club.
Lmao, no, it's not. You can pretend it's a gay club, because you didn't get inside. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>1251478
You are maybe mistaking people on a trip prior to a marriage (stag night) for tourists who just want to have fun abroad. Weird costumes are a given, a lot of times, for some reason. Saw a lot of that around rembrandtspleen in Amsterdam, snow whites and all kind of other silly costumes.
>>1252800
Still not a good post, fetish wear won't get you inside of berghain and similar places. Sex clubs like kitkat might be more willing to let you inside, still not 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>1247090
D E N I E D
E
N
I
E
D
>>
Let's say you look kinda young, what ID can you show them if you're not a German?
>>
>>1254063
Passport.
>>
>>1254063
I saw a dude stood in line who was 16, Sven asked him how old he is, young dude said 12. Sven replied('I'm ancient, it evens out, I guess, get inside')
all in German obviously. some dude with crutches was leaving Berghain at that moment, so it's a crapshoot and rather random. just don't be a dramatic diva and cry because you couldn't get inside, those are the most pathetic people out there.
>>
>>1254392
So it's completely random? That sounds stupid.
>>
>>1254392
>I'm ancient, it evens out, I guess, get inside
kek, that kid knew exactly what he was doing
>>
>>1254392
Its not random. Sven has specific criteria he is looking for.
>>
>>1247870
Melbourne does, everywhere else either has a lockout or just sucks
>>
>>1254519
it is. People were cutting the line, some dude got angry as fuck and starting yelling at them.
The guy who was yelling and the people who cut the line got inside. Same with their 'list'.
Somebody asked somebody else if they can just walk inside from the right(not the where line is). one of the bouncers said loudly 'you're on the guest list, come on in'
even though that guy didn't know where the entrance was etc.
>>
>>1254519
how come people who got inside in the past can't get inside after that though? you suddenly don't meet those specific criteria anymore, what?
>>
>>1254393
Not completely random. Acting like an idiot will be a definitive no go.
Acting like it's any other club which may check id and women/men ratio and just walking past the bouncers will get you a gentle pull by the collar and you will be thrown to the ground, saw that myself(was a profound idiot)
Taking drugs is fine, saw a dude snorting coke on his credit card, dude working at Berghain saw him as well. He still got inside. Wearing black clothes and having a poker face is also not a guarantee to get inside, it helps though.
Going alone helps your chances as well. Trying multiple times a day and still getting inside is also not unheard of.
They often ask questions in German, if you ask 'what did you mean/say?'
that will be a death penalty most of the time.
A Russian couple practiced a couple of sentences by heart and got inside 'ich heisse Svetlana und bin 20 Jahre alt.'
Don't say that if they don't ask your age or name though.
>>
>>1247357
>black t-shirt
>black slim jeans
>black boots or shoes
>black jumper or hoodie if cold

sorted, mate
>>
>>1248079
>desu
>DESU
>D E S U
>>
>>1256274
lmao, that's all it takes, right?
>>
>>1251474
are FKK clubs really popular? I'm thinking about visiting one in berlin but being an American, I feel dirty as shit paying for sex
>>
>>1251614
I know you probably don't want to hear this, but the venue absolutely matters

As in if you are in an exclusive club that's difficult to get into, girls assume you are already cool and worth fucking and so are much more receptive to your advances
>>
>>1251781
>Pathetic virgins and or desperate man whores who fuck all the fat and fugly chicks with STDs don't go to brothels
why? it seems like given how cheap these places are, they'd be lining up to go
>>
>>1256192
so is there pretty much 0% chance of getting in if you don't speak german
>>
>>1256430
in the fashion department, yeah
>>
is berghain a gay club?

what's the point of going as a straight man?
>>
>>1256559
it's not, you can pretend it is one, because you didn't get inside like other pathetic fairies here though.
>>
>>1256552
again, it isn't. it's highly unlikely, but I've seen people getting inside who didn't speak German.
>>
Can you fuck random girls in berghain
>>
>>1256552
it's not, listen to sven

https://youtu.be/e86QuzybDmg?t=25m27s

skip to 25min 25 seconds if the link doesn't work
>>
>>1256758
you (people in general) can, you personally certainly cannot.
>>
>>1256548
You can read up (or see it for yourself) about how people like you get rejected by women all the time at clubs like Berghain, Tresor etc. for making moves on girls who clearly don't want to fuck you (here comes your ability to get laid into play). I like watching that from a distance, because you can spot those people from a mile away.
>>
>>1256937
>get rejected for making moves on girls who don't want to fuck you

Can you put together a coherent thought or are you really invested in this Online Cool Guy Who Gets Into Clubs shtick
>>
>>1257153
lmao, beyond hope, ask away where to find girls and pretend like you have any chance with them though.
>>
>>1256559
The point in Berghain is the music. Please stay out of Berlin if you just want to fuck, go to Pattaya.
>>
>>1257297
That post made me actually interested in going. Is it really that special?
>>
>>1247087
If you have to ask this question, it's likely that you'll be denied at the door. Don't take it personal
>>
>>1256548
>>1256937

I'm the original guy who said the venue matters, and I said it not because of a status thing, but how conducive a venue will be to meeting chicks does vary.

Places with a more intimate vibe that encourage strangers talking to each other is ideal.
>>
Thread full of posts about clubbing but no mention of picking up girls.

Moderators should close this thread
>>
>>1257306
Beghain and to a large extent the rest of clubs I mentioned >>1247447 there are like that.

Berlin doesn't care about you looking cool or you being rich in a club. Its about the music meeting cool people (and doing drugs). In clubs in Berlin, you are not permitted to take pictures inside, there are no VIP tables, etc. The clubs themselves are run down and drinks are affordable, the working staff is fucked up at the end of their shift.

Of course you can pick up women/men, but that is not the actual goal of going out.
>>
>>1257353
he didn't even say where he would go, nobody gets really denied at matrix, go there and have 'fun'.
>>
>>1257400
As OP I can confirm, go clubbing for the music. I absolutely love electronic music and dancing and that's always why I go out now. And in that regard, the music in Berlin was fantastic. I don't remember most of it but god damn was it good.

Go, get fucked up, and dance. Flow with the night and if it leads you to hooking up then it was meant to be.
>>
are there any places comparable to Berlin cubs in the US?
>>
>>1258558
Smart Bar, Chicago
TBA Brooklyn, NYC
Good Room, NYC
Detroit probably has many similar parties.

De School in Amsterdam was like a Berlin club
>>
>>1258560
you ever been to House of Yes in Brooklyn?
>>
>>1258560
I might have asked you this already, but how easy is it to get into the Good Room?

I don't care about the cover, but can I go with just a male friend or two or is it one of those places that doesn't let in single guys?
>>
>>1258990
>one of those places that doesn't let in single guys?

None of those clubs in nyc are like berlin clubs at all If they operate like that.
>>
>>1258547
How is that a hard concept to grasp? Thirsty dudes will go 'clubbing' (i.e. trying to fuck chicks everywhere)same with their 'travel' plans, 'holidays' etc.
If you are one of those dudes you won't get in most of the time and if you do you'll still won't get any (fucking is not the main point of berghain, tresor, watergate etc. but people still fuck there)
>>
>>1258547
>if it leads to you hooking up then it was meant to be.

That's exactly what the Berliners told me, and it has to either be true or bullshit that they've all agreed to tell tourists as a joke
>>
File: IMG_5118.jpg (29KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5118.jpg
29KB, 212x320px
>>1259265
>tfw you will never fuck a girl in a nightclub
>>
>>1259270
I didn't hear it from a Berliner, so that only leaves one option
>>
>>1259264
I don't think these ones in particular are like that.

But there are clubs and wannabe club type places in NYC that don't let you in without at least a 1:1 girl guy ratio
>>
>>1258547
>>1259270
>Hooking up is a fateful event
Lmao, just like this post. This was meant to be. I posted it, you read it, magical. Never forget this moment.
>>
>>1251246
thought so, bunch of posers
>1:this is how you get in
>2:did you get inside?
>1:sure, I did
>2:proof?
>1:eeeermmm
lmao
>>
why would anyone wait in line for 3 hours for this shit?
>>
>>1260384
3 hours in line, then you can spend 3 days inside

Berghain has pretty delicious ice cream, and kept me going when I was getting exhausted
>>
>>1260407
>tfw lactose intolerant

Also I still dont think thats worth it, I just need a time frame of 10 PM to 4 AM to have a good, full night
>>
>>1260101
they put tape over your phone camera and make a big deal about not taking photos in the club. the stamp wouldn't be proof for you because they often don't even use their logo. a few days ago it was two boys' cartoon faces next to each other
>>
I want to.sniff a German girl's booty
>>
Are there any girls at these clubs?
>>
>>1260731

what kind of question is that even
>>
>>1260741
is it like a 1 to 5 guy to girl ratio or is it more evenly mixed?
>>
>>1260823
*1 to 5 girl to guy ratio

I meant to write
>>
>>1260686
>leaving at 4am

There are people that ARRIVE at 4am
>>
>>1260686
Kek, clubs don't open untill 12. You shouldn't party in Berlin if you're so dedicated to your sleep schedule.

>>1251246
You are not supposed to take pictures in any of the clubs. So no, not really. Nobody has to prove anything, its 4chan.

>>1260823
Pretty even mixed in most clubs. Berghain has way more men than women, its a gay club.
>>
>>1260941
i thought the one next door was the gay club and berghain was only gay every now and then
>>
>>1260692
To add to this, if anyone sees you taking a photo, they will grab your phone, and you will likely get thrown out
>>
>>1260946
Beghain is still pretty gay. Expect being hit on by men, naked dancing, people in leather and latex. I'd say its about 30% gay now on regular nights. Lab Oratory in the basement is men only and straight up fucking, pissing in mouths, etc.

>>1260949
This is true. Only take pictures very sneakily.
>>
>>1260951
will i get in if i dress like a fucboi?
>>
>>1260946

Berghain really is a gay club, although its not promoted to be one.

Well, maybe Bisexual but very gay leaning. What people say on the internet about it is true, some seriously fucking weird ass shit goes on there, there's a mix of people that obviously aren't gay, but there is a lot of public gay acts happening that are unavoidable.

I don't live in Germany (but am a citizen) and haven't lived there since I was a kid, maybe the clubbing scene is different to where I am now, but I've been to other similar clubs in Berlin and other deep techno clubs around the world and I've never experienced what I saw there.

It was fucked and I cant say I was comfortable, tho Len Faki was playing and that was good, would have rather seen him at Boiler room but was only there for a few days.
>>
about the sexclub: visit a saunaclub. you pay 50€ entry for a day but it's kinda like an all-in hotel, free food, drinks, pools, jaccuzi, sauna,... just like a hotel but you can't spent the night. there are around 50 hookers there walking around, they cost 50€ for half an hour
>>
>>1260958
what kinda weird shit?
>>
I'm going to Berlin for a few weeks next month. Something I really enjoy is karaoke. Can anyone recommend a good karaoke bar? Bonus points if it's closer to Alexanderplatz.
>>
>>1260941
I'm not dedicated to my sleep schedule, I'm fine with staying out til 6AM. But I'm not starting my night at 4AM either.

Also I was reading the yelp reviews for Berghain and I think someone claimed that gay dudes were taking dumps on the floor or something like that, kek.
>>
>>1260692
>>1260949
Lmao, you fucking retards, who said anything about taking pics INSIDE of Berghain. Take a pic of your stamp after your visit at berghain. Again, you weren't inside. Full stop.
>>
>>1260941
>pics or gtfo
>nobody has to prove anything, it's 4chan
Pffthahaha, how new are you?
>>
>all these people saying how horrible berghain is
Yep, you surely know what you're talking about
>>
>>1260826
>>1260823
that ratio could be 1 guy(you) and 1000girls and you still wouldn't get laid. Stay at home
>>
>>1247087
kitkat has no dresscode on sundays, try that

of you can couchsurf with a local who frequents clubs it'll be easier.
bouncers like to ask questions and make sure you're familliar with the lineup/dresscode and such. Even if you don't stay with someone on couchsrfing, you can just arrange a meeting and hang out
>>
>>1260962

Men dancing naked, people having gay sex in the corners, blowjobs on the dancefloor, people peeing in the walkways, lots of BDSM kind of leather shit & lots of gay men grinding and touching you on the floor making you feel very uncomfortable.

The good things were the drugs were openly sold by like half the people there and they were pretty top notch, Len Faki was on the decs, also meeting randoms was easy as all us hetro normies had something to relate to and a reason to hang out together in groups even if we didn't know each other.

It's kinda a shame that the absolute peak of techno music is like what it is, it seemed music was put second place to hedonism and all the other things going on in there, its an experience alright, but not the one that I was expecting.

Not to say I didn't expect it to have a bit of that before I went, I'd read the reports online, but like I just didn't expect the level that it was.

If your interested in the music, Tresor is better and easier to get into, although if your like me, dont have much time and wanted to see a particular artist, you can just suck it up for one night/day.
>>
>>1261200
why do people that aren't gay wait 3 hours for this?
>>
File: IMG_20170613_125341.png (181KB, 501x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_125341.png
181KB, 501x508px
>>1260692

Not true, funny how your lies make you easier to reveal as a phony.
This was the most recent stamp
>>
>>1261201
It's because saying how terrible berghain is, making shit up and crying about the fact that you didn't get in is somehow okay and retarded fags like you believe it in a nanosecond
>>
>>1261201

Cause its got good rep and the music is rad.

Its more of a 'I got into Berghain' thing, especially for foreigners because it is incredibly hard to get in normally for them, lots literally try just to say 'I got into Berghain' or 'I didn't get let into Berghain'. For your everyday person, chances are you wont like the type of music they play anyway, its not just your normal club music or edm, too hardcore techno for most.

Luckily I have German ID and friends that have been before hence me getting in on first try, you need someone to tell you how to dress and how to act in the line if you want to get in.
>>
>>1261201
For locals: Best hard techno in town, amazing setting
For gays: Having disgusting sex on drugs
For tourists: cool story to tell back home

>>1261200
>Better music in Tresor
Nigga pls

>>1261184
Been on 4chan since 2009

>>1260954
Its always a gamble.

I advise all of you tourists to try and enter Berghain (and get rejected), so I can go to the fun clubs I mentioned here>>1247447
>>
prepare to be refused entry at the coolest clubs if you don't speak German or look hip enough to fit in anyway.
Berghain is overrated tourist garbage and not worth standing in line for. about:blank is one of the better clubs.
tfw Stattbad closed down ;__;
>>
I was last year in berlin and it was pretty nice, went to Katerblau, can recommend it!

my question is: is berlin dangerous at weekends to go out. Nothing happened to me but it was summer and holidaytime. I mean if u want to go to clubs u have to use the underground and go trough stations like Kotti or warschauerstrasse etc. So how big is the chance to get into problem on a normal weekendnight in berlin?
>>
>>1261453
Berlin is fine, there are no ghettos and such, no part of the city is a hellhole like elsewhere and locations around the clubs aren't that bad anyway.
>>
>>1261453
I go out alone all the time, wandering around drunk at 4am -- I've never felt in danger. The nice thing is there's no curfew, lots of bars and cafes are always open, there's always some place to call a cab or stop into.

I mean, if you're a drunk asshole who goes around looking for trouble, you'll find it anywhere. But there's not really "bad" parts of Berlin like you'd find in NYC that you have to avoid.
>>
>>1261516
the turks won't fuck you up?
>>
>>1261547

Lately migrants around train stations have been a problem in some cities, but its not a huge threat really because there is normally enough security and police on the streets late at night on weekends to minimize any chance of anything bad happening.
>>
>>1261516
there aren't even that many bad parts in NYC

certainly not near anywhere a tourist would be going barhopping
>>
>>1261471
>>1261516
come on u know thats not true...how about wedding, neukölln or some parts of kreuzberg...and around RAWgelände u could fast have troubles with dealers or muggers remember the bitch of jennifer rostock
>>
>>1261601
Why do you spread this bullshit in every Berlin thread?
>>
>>1261609
thats my first berlin thread...
>>
>>1261601
Sensitive snowflake detected, that looks so much like a deer in the headlights, that he can't go out without getting mugged.
>>
>>1261601
Oh come on, the only danger in those areas is tourists paying way to much for baking powder or oregano instead of coke or weed. I have never felt unsafe in those areas, just annoyed by having to say no to dealers all the time.
>>
so do gay guys really take dumps on the floor in Berghain?
>>
>>1261902

This guy (>>1261200) said people were pissing in the walkways, so I'm guessing its not much further to taking shits. Either way, by the sounds of it I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
>>
Haven't seen this mentioned here but if you're looking for a more 'regular' nightclub I can recommend Club Weekend. It's on the 17th floor (I think) of an office building at Alexanderplatz. It's pretty decent, it has a nice rooftop terrace as well. My personal favourite is about blank though.
>>
>>1261902
they do, they also vomit on you, eating shit is also common. trash bags are occasionally dropped on you from the ceiling, you're supposed to eat all of its contents. Love people being so mad after being denied entry that they make up so much bullshit
>>
>>1247087
what a retarded reason to travel
>>
File: 1431891720343.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1431891720343.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>1247128
>decent English
>german
>>
>>1261989
what are 'Real reasons to travel'â„¢ then?
>>
>>1261989
>no answer
lmao, how retarded are you exactly?
>>
>>1261902
Nah. Lab Oratory is a different story though.
>>
alright anons, where are we headed tonight?

the event at about blank looks nice and I haven't seen it yet

also thinking maybe trying my hand at berghain because apparently the weeknight events aren't as strict
>>
>>1261547
>the turks won't fuck you up?
you spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
>>1262109
weeknight stuff is not the same as 'Klubnacht'.
let's check the website.
>http://www.berghain.de/event/1993
>Kantine am Berghain
>Pomrad LIVE jakarta | J. Bernardt LIVE pias
>some indie band
okay, I guess, if you want to go to a concert.
http://www.berghain.de/event/2022
>säule
>Avbvrn | Violence LIVE | Born In Flamez | Ziúr LIVE | Air Max '97 | Jikuroux
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQoseiOlpeg
>POLYMORPHISM #23 X DECISIONS
I dunno, goes from 22:00 only till the next morning.
sounds alright though, with that I mean that it's similar to stuff that they have on saturday-mondays.
>>
>>1261601
You would have to be the biggest Murican tourist retard walking around with cash in your mouth to go and get mugged by "dealers". What kind of idiot tourist is buying drugs in a foreign country? You deserve to get mugged.
>>
>>1262118
>What kind of idiot tourist is buying drugs in a foreign country?
a bunch of them do, just buy it in a club like everybody else and you'll be fine, better quality too.
>mfw some tourist at home asks me for drugs right across a police station
some people are really foolhardy
>>
>>1262117

anything in the city you'd recommend instead?
>>
>>1261989
What a retarded reason to post
>>
>>1262125
I'd say go for it, the polymorphism thing and just try it, having a plan b when you go to berghain is always recommended, because even regulars get denied at the door from time to time. Try Berghain and go to about blank if berghain doesn't work out or go to about blank after berghain, not everybody wants to stay in 1 club till sunrise. Your plan is sound imo. I didn't want to dissuade you from doing what you planned.
>>
>>1262128

ah sick, we'll see what happens

it's also a beautiful night so the prospect of just drinking on the street and dodging club prices is looking better and better

Cheers anon
>>
>>1262139
I wish you a good night out, have fun.
>>
>>1262139

What did you end up doing?

My plans have ended up not happening so if you're up for it let's meet up. I'm in friedrichshain atm
>>
>>1262031
Do gay guys take dumps on the floor in Lab Oratory? Is that another club in Berlin?
>>
>>1262307

Lab Oratory is underneath Berghain.

Its a gay club and yes, people do actually take shits on the floor and try and cum on people while they are dancing.

Lots of reviews of people having a great night out, only to have their fun ruined after they step in shit on the dance floor ruining their expensive shoes.
>>
>>1262330
is it considered part of Berghain?

and why do people shit on the floor?
>>
>>1262156

aw man I ended up just chillin with some beers at a park by my air bnb in kreuzberg

where you gonna be tonight?
>>
>>1262330
>Lots of reviews of people having a great night out, only to have their fun ruined after they step in shit on the dance floor ruining their expensive shoes
lmao, link to those reviews?
>inb4 no replies ever, because you make this shit up
>>
all these people saying that berghain is some kind of surreal nightmare covered in piss and shit have literally never been to Berlin

it's just another nightclub, one that happens to have some moody bouncers
>>
Berghain is regarded as one of the if not the best club in the world. Salty bitches who couldn't get inside invent retarded stories. Nothing new here.
>>1262359
it's also not just another nightclub. keep missing out on our generation's studio 54.
>>
>>1262478
>>keep missing out on our generation's studio 54

You're what, 40yo?

Berghain is literally a tourist destination these days. Still good, but definitely a victim of its own success. Not the best anymore.

>>1262334

Lab Oratory used to be grant you access to Berghain but that's no longer the case. They're in the same building, but it's not the same establishment/management. Still a good time though. The naked dance parties are a lot of fun, just expect people to grab your ass all the time. I went with my straight friends back when it allowed us to skip the line at Berghain and they ended up staying at Lab much longer than I was expecting.
>>
>>1262522
ye but im guessing most people dont want to be molested by gays, unlike yourself
>>
>>1262524

Nobody is forcing you to go. Anyone who spent 10 seconds on Lab's web site has a pretty good idea what can happen there.

Some other parties are actually much worse than Lab.
>>
>>1262522
>with my straight friends
>they ended up staying at Lab much longer than I was expecting

m8, I've got some news for you...
>>
>>1247087
I love Kruder and Dorfmeister, what Berlin clubs are most likely to play their music or something simmilar?
>>
>>1262557
That's more of a Vienna sound.
>>
>>1262560
I'll take suggestions for there as well, old chum.
>>
What's a good web site to look up concert/dj listings? Like an event calendar or whatever. I just want to know what's going on around Berlin on specific dates.
>>
>>1262569

Resident Advisor is exactly what you're looking for
>>
>>1247123
Currently on trip -

Matrix = mistake, do not go here unless you know a large group to go with, pop tunes, spent entire night making fun of Americans in smoking area (quite enjoyed that)

About blank is surreal, music quite minimal, door policy actually present here and below, nice wee forest like area outside the dancefloor to smoke away.

Watergate - fantastic, best so far, music right up my alley, part actually on the water, for locals, strongly strongly recommended but a 'clean' club.

Trying berghain tonight and will head to tresor after we've wasted 2 hours in the queue
>>
>>1262662
Looking for more than just EDM listings but thanks
>>
Anything else besides Berghain, Tresor,Wilde Renate, About Blank, Sisyphos, Kosmonaut which you guys would recommend? Heard about Watergate, Suicide Circus and stuff, but don't know if those are worth a visit.
>>
>>1263579

heard good things about Bunker and Bucht
>>
>>1262748
Report ??
I am in town for the week and plan to club friday. I am into techno and deep house, Berghain is a temple I want to visit, but not sure if worth wasting my time for a 95% refusal rate.

What is the best accessible berghain like ?
>>
>>1263579
OP here, I went to suicide circus when Watergate didn't let me in, and I had a great time. very small club, got a neat outdoor area. I think they have two stages but one wasn't running when I went. it's part of an area called the R.A.W. Gelande which has a ton of other great clubs as well.
>>
>>1247211
You mean monday
>>
>>1264124
don't you mean every 3rd wednesday of the months after Hitler's elementary graduation?
>mfw this tryhard special snowflake thinks Berliners go clubbing on a Monday
good joke, dumbass
>>
Anyone went to sisyphos and Kater Blau ?
>>
>>1257364
>Places with a more intimate vibe that encourage strangers talking to each other is ideal.
>going to a rave party for an 'intimate' vibe
How..., what the fuck are you even talking about? Like numerous people said. Don't expect to get laid in Berghain and similar venues, it still happens, but the point of Berghain is not to get laid (couples go there, not for swinging)
>>1260692
>the stamp wouldn't be proof for you because they often don't even use their logo. a few days ago it was two boys' cartoon faces next to each other
That doesn't really matter. Instagram, twitter, facebook is a thing now, so you can just search for berghain (GPS coordinates, hashtag etc.) And find other people posting the stamp from Berghain.
>>1264095
I'm glad that people have a good time in Berlin, it's a great city which has a lot to offer.
>>
>>1264471
>but the point of Berghain is not to get laid (couples go there, not for swinging)
*it's the music
>>
>>1263772
Go to Tresor, you'll get in and have one hell of a time. Drugs are sold in the downstairs area, go through the wooden doors left of the dance area and you'll find your guy
>>
>>1264471
No I never said that the point of going to a club is necessarily to get laid, I just said that if you want to meet a female, certain venues are more conducive to this than others.
>>
>>1264268
I've been to sisyphos, was great. I've heard great things about KB.
>>
Dutch here, Berlin clubs are overrated or generally shit in ventilation, tidiness and overdrugged people bothering you (Evenmore in my country as it is still "cool" to do drugs in Germany as oppossed to minding your own fucking business). Best clubs in the world are found in East asia and some in Western Europe.
>>
>>1264674
*Evenmore so than in my country
>>
>>1264674
So, which cities have the best clubs? I agree with you on the "overdrugged" part, I've never seen so many people mix 3 or 4 different drugs just to have a good time
>>
>>1264674
>East asia
Kill yourself
>>
>>1264674
>Best clubs in the world are found in East asia and some in Western Europe.
>can't even name those imaginary clubs
>just vague regions of the world
lmao, another bitch who got rejected at berghain and has to vent online.
>>
>all this talk about clubs and having a great time, but no one's picked up a girl or even some boipussy
>>
>>1264750
>no one ever gets laid
>nothing ever happens
k
>>
>>1264757

Who are you quoting?

I mean no one's even given a creditable post of entering that gay night club, why would anyone here have the game to hook up with a girl?

From my own night life experiences, most guys that go out to hook up dont get to. Girls that are out are looking for a specific kind of guy, and theyre outnumbered by the ones who just want to dance (but wouldnt mind a 10/10 that happens to fancy them).

I know this b/c i've gone clubbing with friends and i've had to get in between strangers and the girls in my group on the dance floor. It's even not cockblocking, i've had to stop random creepy looking guys from compulsively humping my friends' legs.

I dont even want to be there, the girls just want me along because they dont want to cause a scene.
>>
>>1264773
I'm literally quoting >>1264750
>>
>>1264776

You quoted nothing, you just faceslammed some nonsensical bullshit on your phone next to a meme arrow
>>
>>1247513
>A dark blue sweatshirt and grey jeans
Are you American m8, go buy some clothes.
>>
>>1261453
Some arab kids stole my phone but nothing other than that.
>>
>>1264807

>when arab kids pickpocketing your phone is as close as you get to a reach around in berlin
>>
>>1264790
not him, but what kind of clothes do you wear, fag?
>>
>>1264674
I'm dutch and this guy is full of shit. I visit berlin about every 3 months to party (have been around 10 times now), it literally is the best place to party, my favorite city on earth.

The clubs are indeed filthy squads and have lots of people on drugs. Thats the fucking draw. No pretensions, no trying to bee cool to pick people up, no photos, no bottle service, no VIP section, no closing time. Just music, drugs and cool people

I dare you to name a better club in western Europe than in Berlin. Concrete? Fabric? De School? Warehouse project? And partying in east Asia is terrible compared to Berlin. Its kitchy, materialistic, flashy and has almost no drugs.
>>
>>1264967
Clubbing? Quite often a denim shirt and black jeans with blue sueded shoes. That's one example at least. Basically, I dressed well enough to access all the night clubs in Berlin.
>>
>>1264702
>>1264743
Go to Seoul, Chengdu, Tokyo (Only if you know locals), SEA when it comes to Vietnam and philipines too (they had even cleaner clubs than fucking Berlin which is in a first world country)

Western europe: Definitely Edinburgh (The Bongo club), Paris (like Tokyo, if you know locals you are going to have a good time) and Madrid.

>>1265021

Yeah, nah, I hate drugged and over drunk people. Fine if you do it, but do not bother me or my friends.

I love to party in a club with a VIP section, then you dont have to dance like cattle while sweating your ass off in some dark dirty hell hole. Also, the whole "trying to be cool" is more a berlin thing. They have taken over the dutch mentality that one is somehow "cooler" if one is very normal. Only to find out that one then comes across as the End boss of pretentiousness.

Clubs are there to have a good time for everybody and in all sorts of forms. Some want to show off, some want to pick up girls/guys, some want to do drugs, some want to dance. I am all fine with that. But in Berlin there is this autocratic "Matrix cave mentality" that not everyone likes, as it forces a culture. While in my opinion, going out should be about doing whatever the fuck you want without seriously bothering others.
>>
>>1264811
You got your phone stolen too huh
>>
>>1264577
thank you buddy, I will try those tomorow :)
>>
What if it's raining? Is it okay to bring an umbrella or raincoat to wait in line for berghain or do 'real' hardcore techno raver not care about weather?
>>
>>1265037
>love to party in a club with a VIP section
Lmao, there are clubs which have a vip section which is bigger than the regular one, because they know that idiots like you will pay more for nothing, they obviously don't tell you and you can't really see that with one glance, but person per square feet is what I mean.
>>
>>1265101
Acting weird won't get you in. If it's raining, bring an umbrella or raincoat, and check it when you get in
>>
>>1265104
>paying for VIP section

Top kek.
>>
File: berlin-2.jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
berlin-2.jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
Matched with a Berlin sloot from Tinder who's in town (Ontario) til the weekend for her brother's graduation. Am virgin, and she seems cute. Figure there's nothing to lose, should I go for it? Or are there red flags I should keep my eyes peeled for
>>
>>1265188
>not paying for any drinks in a club
Lmao
>>
>>1265236
>That moment your white with blue eyes and blond hair and not socially retarded

Glorious free drinks, come to me!
>>
>>1265021
>>1264674
What clubs are good in the Netherlands and Amsterdam?
>>
>>1247087

I really want normies to leave
>>
>>1265487
And how is travelling not normie as hell, you autistic fuck? Why are you travelling, Mr .Real traveller'?
>>
>>1265465
>getting free drinks and free aids, because you're a cocksucking fairy
Good for you
>>
>>1265552

>traveling for education and experiences
>travelling to get lit xDD in the hottest club in X city

You dropped your SnapBack, reddit
>>
>>1265037
>Overrated means I don't like it

Its like saying Asian food is overrated because you don't like eating rice. Opinions can differ (you don't have to like Berlin), but at least admit that Berlin has a partying scene that is unrivaled in the world.

>>1265473
Look on Resident Advisor. De School comes close to the Berghain experience.

Disclaimer: in the summer dutch people go to festivals rather than clubs. Prices are about double what you would pay in Berlin, but you get better facilities for the price. Drugs are cheaper though, don't pay more than 5 euro for a 200mg pill of MDMA.
>>
>>1265557
>traveling for education
The fuck does that mean? Do you take college courses abroad or what?
>experiences
Be more pretentious, you fartsniffing cunt.
>>
>>1265559
I don't get it. Why do people need to one up each other all the time? People in Berlin told me that their weed is better than weed that you can get in Amsterdam, which is wrong btw and now the same thing in reverse about clubs. Dutch people proclaiming loudly that clubbing and parties are better in Amsterdam even though they aren't.
Both are awesome, just be happy with that.
>>
>>1265569
What I never said Amsterdam was better. The facilities themselves are cleaner, newer, etc. But the partying in Berlin is way better.
>>
>>1265561

>I travel to go to bars in a foreign country

If you honestly don't get how stupid and pleb tier this is you're beyond hope
>>
File: 1496946837955.jpg (149KB, 788x949px) Image search: [Google]
1496946837955.jpg
149KB, 788x949px
>>1265554
>>getting free drinks and free aids, because you're a cocksucking fairy
>That moment when I am not gay nor dumb
>That moment you realise you are just a jealous loser

Sucks to be you I guess
>>
>>1265569
>Dutch people proclaiming loudly that clubbing and parties are better in Amsterdam even though they aren't.

Parties and festivals are better, clubs not per se.
>>
>>1265559
>(you don't have to like Berlin), but at least admit that Berlin has a partying scene that is unrivaled in the world.

This is just not true, for me at least. Like I said, I dont like the "Matrix Cave" mentality of Berlin. Some nights I just want to try my luck with the girls. In Berlin that is somehow a sin (or dressing at least a little classy).
>>
>>1265559

Berlin is degenerate as fuck; I literally ran into a furry convention outside of the Deutsches Museum as I was exiting.
>>
>>1265666
Getting laid is a meme, don't bother worrying about it because, at this point, sex doesn't even seem like something that people do. It almost seems like a myth
>>
>>1265465
Beta males buy you drinks for just looking pretty?

How stupid are some guys with their money.
>>
>>1265718
You're either baiting or implying there are girls on the internet.

>>1265716
>>/r9k/
>>
are all clubs in Berlin sausagefests?
>>
serious question, are there bars/clubs for trannies and crossdressers? Would love to see that...
>>
>>1265626
>still dodging the question and just showing how pathetic and stupid you are
Lmao
>>
>>1266348
I mean, there are gay bars
>>
>>1266857
yeah, but I mean, bars where trannies and crossdressers tend to gather, which is not most what happens at most gay bars
>>
>>1266876
I'm sure kitkat and some of the other sex clubs have nights like that
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.