[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Naples shitty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: naples.jpg (145KB, 736x956px) Image search: [Google]
naples.jpg
145KB, 736x956px
Is Naples shitty?
>>
na
>>
>>1246889
I have read a lot of bad stuff about crime, drugs, etc. What makes you say no?
>>
>>1246890
>crime
It's not a third-world city, crime is not going to touch you. You've read about it because of camorra, but like any other criminal organization of this world it doesn't hurt tourists. Actually, they WANT tourists.

Naples is a big mess by nature. It has always been like that, it's part of its identity. You visit Naples to taste its exuberance, its volcanic vitality. In the past it wasn't any different than today's Las Vegas or Bankok. Not to mention it's enormously full of artistic wonders.

Amalfi coast and the islands (your pic related) are peaceful and safe, with great food and fresh products everywhere you turn.
>>
>>1246939
Only place in the world I have been mugged on the street. Sober and walking back to hotel there after an evening at the opera (so not particularly late and not in an obviously dodgy area) I would disagree that crime is not a problem. Mind you the other locals who helped after were very pleasant, though not surprised.
>>
There already is a thread about Naples. But no. Naples is great. Great food, great things to see, great climate and weather. If you are stupid and travel wallet and passport in your back pocket you are going to have a bad time everywhere.
>>
>>1246956
>mugged on the street
It can happen in every major city of the world
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.