[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rural China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4128.jpg (52KB, 452x300px)
IMG_4128.jpg
52KB, 452x300px
Is it worth visiting?
>>
>>1246715
no, if you are asking this question.

some people find excitement in looking to some random pile of bricks, some people like talking and listening stories of rural people.
>>
>>1246715
Yes. It's rewarding but quite difficult unless you're with a Chinese speaker. All depends on what you want from your trip I suppose.
>>
>>1246721
This
>>
>>1246715
Yes, check out Linfen, the city of fruit and flowers.
>>
>>1246715
Not OP but I'd much rather see a Chinese village in that picture rather than the same old copypaste commieblocks in every Chinese metropolis
>>
File: Ganzi-Sichuan-Province-China.jpg (670KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ganzi-Sichuan-Province-China.jpg
670KB, 1920x1080px
>>1246715
Sichuan looks great, and people it's nice and rural.
>>
>>1246715
>Rural China
Your question is too vague to be answerable but I had a good time in some parts of rural China.

The Wuyui Mountains in Fujian province has some river gorges that you can raft down, tea plantations everywhere, it's lush and green. Maybe best to go in the wet season when all the tourists stay away and the hillsides look lush. It's so warm that you really don't need to care about being wet anyway.

Fujian and Jiangxi have some lovely country-side. So does Yunnan, Sichuan and Guizhou too.

Places like the Hakka roundhouses are all out in the sticks too.
>>
>>1246715
yes
>>
>>1246715
depends on what your favourite colour is

I spent a ffew months there
>>
>>1247114
tell me more friendo
>>
File: hell.jpg (32KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
32KB, 1050x591px
>>1246861
>Linfen
What the fuck.
>>
>>1246715
Lol, it's probably the ONLY part of China really worth visiting.
>>
Most of rural China is absolute shit, stay away from northern China.

But if you must, Sichuan and Yunnan are genuinely lovely, as are parts of Fujian.
>>
>>1247736
I went to sichuan.

The rural parts were nothing special.

I went with a chinese girlfirend from sichuan.
She was really hot.
>>
>>1248062
The rural parts were nothing special
which parts?
>>
>>1246715
northern rural is disgusting,while southern is kind better.foreigners are rare in local,so you may be surrounded by people.
>>
>>1248527
which parts of the north are disgusting?
>>
>>1248557
dry weather,sick toilet,livestocks,etc.
>>
>>1248062
did you bang her?
>>
>>1248570
No i mean which regions/provinces etc
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.