[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRAVEL VIRGIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: NigrKilrr.jpg (121KB, 960x562px) Image search: [Google]
NigrKilrr.jpg
121KB, 960x562px
so guys, i'm 18 years old and i'm backpacking Europe with a buddy of mine.

>Starting in Norway; going to Norway and hiking from Flam to Oslo (300km/10days)

>Then i'm catching a flight to Berlin with the soul intent to party and go on a week long binge of drugs, women, & the bright lights of the city.

>Then it's to Barcelona for a week to relax and hang out on the beach. Drink beer on the beach type of thing & reflect with my buddy.

>& finally i'm off to the UK to see family for 3 days, then back to my shitty cowboy town. (Edmonton, Alberta)

I have $1800 dollars of spending money, all flights paid for, a instaprint polaroid camera, a book I'll be writing & a friend I have known for over 10 years.

Any advice, any places I should check out in any of the countries, phrases that will get me far? (a nonchalant way to obtain drugs for example)

I leave in two days!
>>
In barcelona you can find weed in social clubs. It's high quality for a reasonable price, a lot of them are nearby the rambla so you should find them preatty easy. In berlin ask for drugs in clubs or wherever you're going to party, if you're into techno music you're gonna have a great time there. I don't know about norway.
>>
>>1246489
If you want to go on a binge of drugs, woman and other shit you will need 1800€ per night. Else your party experience is the equivalent of sniffing glue and drinking piss water "beer" with a gipsy under a bridge.
>>
>>1246547
this

also
>Berlin

Enjoy your cultural enrichment. 10 years ago Germany was a good country to visit.
>>
>>1246489

Your going to run out of money real fast.
>>
>>1246489
>hiking from Flam to Oslo (300km/10days)
>I leave in two days
ehm... Winter just ended and you're planning to hike 300km's in 10 days. Do you realize there's still literally meters of snow in the mountains of norway?

Berlin is a great party city but it's completely different compared to other cities in terms of nightlife. It's heavily based on techno which isn't the ideal kind for picking up women but it's still one of the most interesting places in the world for clubbing. Be aware of the door policies of the clubs though. Drugs are everywhere.
>>
Try to not get your boipucci destroyed by the muslim hordes.
>>
>>1246489
yeah Berlin is a mistake on that list, Go to Prague and enjoy yourself

Berlin has become literal shit, well it was shit the entire time, but experience another city other than Berlin

my advice is to take a train to another city and actually experience what that part of the country is like, imo Prague would be the best but I kinda have a bias because I lived there for 2 years, drugs are pretty easy to get and easy pussy is cheap as fuck due to how cheap Czechia is
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.