[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: polska2.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
polska2.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Lads. I'm going to Krakow next weekend with a mate. What are some quintessentially Polish things I should eat/see/do, and where's the best place to get drunk?

Also, I don't want to go to Auschwitz.
>>
>Also, I don't want to go to Auschwitz.

going to Auschwitz is as quintessentially polish as it gets though
>>
>>1245709

I just dont want to spend my hard earned shekels looking at some fake scratches on a wall desu
>>
>>1245709
ayyyyy lmao
>>
>>1245701

The salt mines are cooler than they sound, worth a visit.

Just get eat and drink desu. Polish food is a bit shit desu but they're good at drunk food.
>>
>>1245802

>polish food

Yeah, i'm worrying about this. Even their chocolate tastes like cardboard
>>
>>1245802
>>1245964
Wut?
Barszcz z uszkami, zurek, dumplings is god tier.
Are you one of the Burgerstanis addicted to vomit chocolate ?
>>
>>1245802
>Polish food is a bit shit
Żurek and everything meat is good in Poland
>>
>>1245701
Good craft beer

Wawel castle (spit on Kaczynskis grave)

Kopiec Kosciuszki - best view over the city

Go for a run in the woods around the zoo too
>>
If you like Potter's world there is nice and cozy hogsmeade style bar in old town - facebook.com
dziorawykociol/?fref=ts
>>
>>1245701
>Auschwitz.
Why? This place one of the best on south.
>>
>>1245979

No i'm English
>>
>>1246072
W/r/t to food, that's the same thing really.

OP: talk a QT Polish girl into making you pierogi. Shit's fantastic.
>>
>>1245802
yeah the salt mines were interesting
make sure to book a guide though

dont eat at mcdonalds in the galeria krakowska tho my nigga that shit nasty
>>
>>1246077

>talking to qt polish girls

Mate, is this even a realistic scenario? I'm going clubbing on one of the nights. I remember the girls in Scandinavia loved English blokes but i'm not sure about the Eastern countries.
>>
File: ns_kibol_maczeta_640.jpg (187KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
ns_kibol_maczeta_640.jpg
187KB, 640x366px
Just watchout for people with machetes and dont breath the toxic oxygen.
With food you can try pierogi, oscypek, bigos.
Places to visit Wawel Castle, Main Square and Galicia Jewish Museum(urs grandparents where Jewish)
If you going to get drunk, watch ur money and the prices, they will fuck you up.
>>
>>1246283
Add Wieliczka to that list, it really is worth seeing.
>>
>>1246283

>people with machetes

You have muslims in Poland?
>>
>>1246306
Football fans, the ones who keep poland clean from musrats.
>>
>>1246553

I'm not gonna get beheaded for being English am i
>>
>>1245701
Two words man, Bar Crawl. I kissed five girls from five different countries over the four days I spent in Krakow. Their food is pretty alright if you go to the right Cafes, and Wawel castle's pretty amazing. The Salt mines were super interesting.
>>
>>1245802
saltmines were cool, but not cool enough.

you go deeper and deeper, guide hypes it up that you are down to hell, and just when you arrive deepest you can go, there is full blown restaurant and yet another level of civilization.

fuck, i expected a deserted salt mine.
>>
>>1246554
Depends if you're with Wisła Kraków or Cracovia. Read about if, senpai.
>>
>>1246997
well fug :--DD

How likely is it that i'll be interrogated about football teams i know nothing about?
>>
>>1247025
Depends. Just don't stare at bald people, and try not to hang out after, say, 9 PM. The rule is pretty much applicable to every bigger Polish city. I think it was in Kraków that someone was stabbed right in front of a club (?)
>>
>>1245732
lol
>>
>>1245701
I was drunk in auchwitz

poland is a bit of a culinary wasteland, there is pierogi though and you can cook for yourself

>>1246602
>salt mines
>bar crawl
>krakow
>>
>>1247030
don't lisen to this anon he's stuck in 2013
if your not looking for a fight you will not find it
>>
I don't get where do you guys get this "Krakow, food wasteland" meme from? Even if you don't like Polish food (and there is plenty great polish dishes out there, not just pierogi), Krakow is a big turist centre and what is more important - local economic and academic hub. And there is a lot good restaurants, serving food from all around the world. It's not as great as London or Copenhagen in this matter but for its size it has really good gastronomic selection. Not just restaurants, steet food scene in Krakow is very rich, beer crafting is strong, local cafes are romantic and cozy. It's easy to find good vegetarian food if you are unlucky enough to be one of them. I can't think of any better place for foodies in Poland, besides Warsaw obviously.
>>
>>1248297
Also, statistically, Poland itself may have a lot of flaws but one thing about it is that it's really safe. Krakow is almost a million size City and a well known party destination so things can go south occasionally like it could anywhere where people drink alc. One rule someone traveling to Krakow shound bare in mind is be street smart the same way you would be at the place you live in. Hope the OP has a great time, meet some cool people and maybe rent a car and visit some awesome castles and mountains around Krakow as well.
>>
>>1247030
>after 9pm
What the fuck? Is Poland actually a shit hole?
>>
>>1249345
He's memeing or just paranoid. Neither me nor anyone I know had anything happen to them at night, other than drunken arguments in front of a club turning into fistfights. Just keep your distance from any inebriated lumps of muscle and you can safely cross the whole city at 3AM.
>>
OP here, got back a few days ago

All of my misgivings about Poland were proven wrong. I was amazed how modern and un-soviet everything was and the only people who looked like causing any trouble at all were other English people. Want to go back for a bit longer and see a bit more to be honest.

The women are fucking intimidating though.
>>
>>1249979
>woman fucking intimidating
explain further plox
>>
>>1249979
Don't listen to this guy, my country is a depressing poor shithole. The women are ugly, the men are all thugs and dangerous.

If you're not white I suggest you forget we exist and not come to this horrible place. If you're white and hold leftist views I suggest the same, if you're white and not leftist then come to our shithole and see if for yourself.

T. Polack

Ps for butthurt Polish brethren: przestańcie mowić innym jak ładnie jest w naszym kraju, bo zaraz bedą dojeżdżać Muzumany i cholota z Afriki i innych pierdolnientych miesc. Albo nawet gorzej Żydzi przyjadą i benda pchali na nas " Diversity " i pierdolnienty Multi Kulti.
>>
>>1250528
Its a ruse! Hes trying to protect his glorious white sanctuary!
>>
>>1250528
tia, oni na pewno mają internet i siedzą akurat na stronie, gdzie się ich powszechnie nienawidzi
>>
>>1250528
Idź spać Sebastian, bo głupoty straszne piszesz.
>>
>>1250492

Almost all of them are terrifyingly attractive
though maybe it's just because i'm from England and even our best women look like Fisherman's wives.
>>
>>1251064
you're intimidated by attractiveness?

Thats weird.

It should be their demeanor which is intimidating. Please define.
>>
>>1246553
lol top KeK.
>>
>>1250548
Polands the vanguard! xD!
>>
>>1251064
Ive notice that Polish women and men are really cool people. I like the fact that they have a nationalist thing going on over there. I really enjoyed my time in Krakow. Women are hot as fuck, i wish i was able to donkey smash.
>>
>>1251144
why couldn't you donkey smash?
>>
>>1251157
I'm from the UK too and during my trip to Kraków I noticed that pretty much all young Polish people are extremely well dressed and mannered compared to people back home.

I don't want to sound like a neck beard but compared to myself and my friends the locals looked like they were in another league. I actually started dressing better since returning and it has worked wonders for self confidence and rapport with strangers.
>>
>>1250528
tldr translation
ps for polish brethren: stop talking how pretty it is in our country if you dont want niggers and jews to come

just ignore his whole post /trv/
>>
>>1250528
>Ps for butthurt Polish brethren: przestańcie mowić innym jak ładnie jest w naszym kraju, bo zaraz bedą dojeżdżać Muzumany i cholota z Afriki i innych pierdolnientych miesc. Albo nawet gorzej Żydzi przyjadą i benda pchali na nas " Diversity " i pierdolnienty Multi Kulti.

TO.

Martwi mnie to zachecanie do odwiedzania Polski, nie chce by przyjezdzaly mniejszosci.
>>
>>1251238
kretynie.
po pierwsze tu nie ma mniejszości.
po drugie idź się martw gdzieś, gdzie kogoś to obchodzi
>>
>>1251315
This

Also sage if you're going offtop and offlanguage.
>>
>>1251135

Well that too, they're very dignified. As in, they actually act feminine and not like drunken sluts. It's offputting. I'm very jealous of Polish blokes.
>>
>>1246295
seconding that, it's amazing
>>
>>1251389
Then don't be. They're all cheating whores like everywhere else, they just put up the facade for longer. Also they lust for foreign dick so badly it's not even funny, it can get downright embarrassing when you're out in the city with mates from abroad.
I guess they're still better than the British slags though, at least we don't really have that awful binge drinking culture where you pride yourself on how much you puked last night.
>>
>>1251157
I was just too young and i was not too good with women during that time. Im 27 now and i think i would have a lot more success. Polish women are very nice.
>>
>>1245709
that burn was so sick that I can smell jews
>>
>>1253252
I don't even have https turned on
and I'm in Poland right now
am i fucked?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.