[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AirBnB Etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
How does showering work? Do I just walk out of my room with nothing but a towel on and get to the bathroom that way? I just don't know how to do this without feeling creepy.
>>
>>1244859
Were you homeschooled or something?
Have you never been to a gym or public pool?

Either do exactly what you said - walk out of your room with nothing but a towel (just remember to bring clothes to change into). Or walk in with your jammies on, or whatever you're currently wearing, and strip down once you're in the bathroom (just remember to bring a change of clothes).

I'm sorry that you had to learn a normal social behaviour on 4chan.
>>
>>1244863
f-fuck off...
>>
>>1244859

>how do i take a shower?
you should be on /r9k, m8
>>
People do this shit all the time, go to some public pool and do as everyone. You'll learn your country's public bathing etiquete and you'll find out that all people bodies are quiet disgusting and there ar no degrees on grossness, gross is gross period.
>>
>>1244863
Yeah this, just don't go naked unless you want things to be awkward. If you feel self-conscious then wear a shirt into the washroom.
>>
>>1244863
>Were you homeschooled or something?

This is now my favorite insult.
>>
>>1244859
Your post doesn't make sense.

If you use air Air B&B you should have the apartment to yourself there won't be anyone around so just do what you normally do.

But I'm assuming you meant hostels, in a hostel just wrap the towel around yourself and keep it there. Personally I always dry off and change new clothes before I ever leave the bathroom, but some people just hang out in their underwear. I'm ok with that, but that's not how I roll.

In both cases try to leave the bathroom cleaner than you found it. If you're in a hostile Remember that somebody is going to be in right behind you. In Air B&B remember that that's somebody's home, and they can talk shit about you online or something. Also don't leave hair and shit in the drain, that's more of an issue for women I guess but it's worth mentioning.

>>1244863
Nobody ever used the showers at the gym at my public school and I think there are rats back there did you actually use yours?
>>
File: 1248546877237.png (2KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1248546877237.png
2KB, 299x276px
I had a woman come out of the shower to ask me about something and she had a towel up so high it barely covered her snatcharoo.
But she wanted the D.
God i miss airbnb hosting.
Its mostly horny women in their dirty mid thirties.
>>
>>1244903
nigga have you used airbnb, you can rent complete apartments OR private rooms (so shared bathrooms and kitchens etc.) OR hostel-type sleeprooms

And to answer your question OP are you dense just walk to the bathroom with the clothes you got on, bring a new set and strip in the goddamn bathroom jesus
>>
Wtf at the replies. I just put my towel around me, go to bathroom, shower, dry myself down, wrap towel around me again and get dressed in room. Am i a freak?
>>
>>1245014
This, hosted Airbnb for 2 years and it was great fun.
>>
>>1245168
How many guests did you fuck?
>>
>>1244863
First Comment Best Comment
>>
>>1245143
This

You people are fat and autistic
>>
If you don't walk in and out of the bathroom naked at an AirBnB, you ARE a beta male.
>>
>>1245168
how many anon?

were they dirty old bitches with dried up snatches trying to smack some gum on your d?
>>
>>1245169
>>1245563
Not him but i had relations with a solid percentage of guests.
This was early on and i dont think its still like that.
Best deal ever really if your not a picky lover and you own an upscale home.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.