[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I booked a flight through Expedia for NYC to Denver using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I booked a flight through Expedia for NYC to Denver using Spirit Airlines. It was displayed as a layover in Dallas but now on Spirit it's shown at 2 separate flights. Now I have to pay to check my bag twice ($80 total) and pick it up during a 40 minute layover and get it checked for my second flight? Did I just get played by Expedia? Is this a common occurrence or anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>1244492
>So I booked a flight through Expedia for NYC to Denver using Spirit Airlines.
>it's shit

No shit
>>
>>1244496
never flown with them before
>>
>>1244492
I don't know if I would call it common, but it does happen.

There's a reason why lightweight packing/minimalist traveling is becoming more popular. So you don't have to deal with this kind of shit.
>>
Call Spirit, they might be able to change it.

>>1244502
Lots of the budget airlines now make you pay to bring a regular-sized cabin bag too, though.
>>
>>1244506
yeah they allow a "personal item" but anything bigger than a laptop bag is $31 lol
>>
>>1244492
that's what you get for booking the cheapest airline. better pay 100$ more for less trouble.
>>
>>1244506
>Call Spirit, they might be able to change it.

Since OP bought through third party, they are unlikely to care. That's why I book directly with the airline.
>>
>>1244506
>Lots of the budget airlines now make you pay to bring a regular-sized cabin bag too, though.
Money is the least of my concerns.

I just like knowing that my luggage is on my back or in an overhead bin, and not lost somewhere.
>>
>>1244492
Who are you connecting with in dallas? Spirit doesnt have a lot of interline agreements (connecting baggage/boarding passes.)
>>
Spirit is one of the worst.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.