[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting Charleston, South Carolina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: SouthCarolinaEducation.jpg (74KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
SouthCarolinaEducation.jpg
74KB, 500x397px
Any recommendations on site seeing?
Eats?
Historical sites (Can't take the Ferry to Sumter)
Booze?

Planning on taking my family to see some stuff
I'm from Detroit and I'd love some ideas besides the websites that get payed to promote shitty restaurants and tourist traps like Plantations
>>
>>1244433
depends on what all u like u stupid nigger

how long will u be there? Are you staying downtown?

eats: bertha's kitchen is the best soul food in town. cannot recommend it enough. dont let the outside or location scare you black.people in SC are actually pretty nice. Just don't go to North Charleston and about America St at night.

Poogan's porch, fleet landing, and oku are top tier. Shrimp n grits is a must. Sunday brunch is a must. I recommend Macintosh for their brunch.

Brown dog is the best deli in town. Honestly there's hardly a bad restaurant in charleston. Everything is just expensive as Christ.

To do: idk what u like. You're with family but most of the best stuff is outside Charleston. Mepkin Abbey, Beidler Forest Boardwalk, the Yorktown, Folly Beach (look up the washout in folly, best beach).

Booze: Tito's is plentiful. Get it. Buy as much as u can. it's the best vodka for it's price in the entire country probably the world. For bars it depends what crowd u like. I hate the yuppie/frat crowd which dominates the majority of bars. Recreation room is by far the best bar in Charleston but it's very divey. Usually always packed post 10 pm. Aside from that, i recommend upper deck and big gun, all three bars are on King st. Royal American is the best for music and good vibes. Sometimes has a cover if a band is playing tho. Moe's crosstown is also good.

If ur looking to cheat on the missus with some nasty college brats go to AC's or silver dollar. Prohibition and warehouse should be avoided because they are for numale faggots. If you have money to blow go to Thoroughbred. That's where the old money of Charleston drinks.

Also for cocktails I recommend pearlz and Victor social club.
>>
>>1244433
also don't do the fucking horse drawn carriages that shit needs to end. some horse dies like once a summer and it's all everyone talks about for like a month plus they take up a whole fucking lane of traffic
>>
>>1244606
Thanks, anon. Don't have a wife, but the though counts. Just the shithead son who wants to do something nice. My family is going down for a baptism because we haven't seen that branch of the family for decades.

I'll be down for 5 days, and the hotel is kinda downtown.
>>
>>1244656
damn long time to be there. I also recommend Savannah. It's only an hour and a half away and is a p great city. Just as old as charleston, less touristy, oak trees and graveyards every street, and you can drink in public. There's also lots of trees where u can see scarring from when slaves got whipped.

I'll be back in SC in like 2 weeks if you're there. I'd be happy to meet up and show u around. Lots of hole in the wall stuff
>>
>OP's pic
The typical Carolina cunt, all that's missing is another pic of some girl standing on Myrtle Beach holding a beer can.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.