[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: RUSSIA.jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
RUSSIA.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
I want to see Russia on November 7th for their 100th anniversary, but it sounds nearly impossible to go without a Letter of Invitation. Is there a place that does day tours of Moscow and Red Square that issues LOIs, which I could book for cheap on the 6th? That way I could see the flag waving the next morning.

Thanks!
>>
>>1244063
I've always used realrussia dot co dot uk. Pay £15, get LOI in your inbox seconds later, no strings attached. No strings attached, book the rest locally if need be.
>>
I used HotelsPro, similar deal, $16. Pick the cities u will visit, give a generic famous hotel in city.

Just because u specify that hotel doesnt mean u have to stay there, its effectively just a place holder.

What country are u from?
>>
>>1244120
This is what I've found online so far, I even inboxed them and they said they could help.

>>1244283
From the US, living in England
>>
>>1244063
>>1244120
>>1244283
What the fuck are you talking about niggas? You get that from the place you stay after booking it...
>>
>>1244331
Yes that is one way. Or u can pay for an invitation if u want one now, and dont want to book hotels yet, or want to stay at AirBNB apartment.

I just went there last month. I used hotelsPro, worked just fine.

I dont know your options being in Britain currently, i would look into ILS visa centers, they are probably only in US, but u might be able to mail the stuff to them.

they will fix your info before sending to consulate, also was worth it for me to use them so there were no issues with my 3 year visa, i wanted it approved and didnt want to waste time.
>>
>>1244341
When I went in December/January it was a matter of visiting one of the three visa centres across the country - I went to the Manchester branch and so it was only 40 minutes or so away. Once done they shipped my passport away and then back to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.