[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do in greece/how fucked am i as an asian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Athens.jpg (295KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
Athens.jpg
295KB, 1200x792px
>>
All you're going to get is "I'm white and I can whitessure you, it's fine you'll be fine racism isn't real"

You should try an actual travel website for a question like this
>>
>>1244001
Just fuck off with your leftist bullshit already.
>>
>>1244013

Case in point.
>>
>>1243998
>>1244001
>>1244013
>>1244016
why does /trv/ have to be shit up with this shit. we can live without these racebaiting threads
>>
If you mean you're british-definition asian (brown) and not american-definition asian (east asian), then yeah, you might face some adversity because of Greece's migrant burdens over the past few years which have exacerbated an already chaotic and angry social/political climate. That said, I don't know much about Greece in particular for things like this, but do recognize that every ethnicity will have to deal with their own shit when travelling, depending on where you're going.

White people, for example, are often targeted by muggers or scam artists, because they usually carry more cash/valuable jewellery/etc. As a white guy travelling alone with a big canon camera around my neck, I've lost track of how many times I've been scammed by nice, friendly taxi drivers, service personnel, or gypsies or just ordinary locals looking for a quick buck. Turn to India, and white people are peddled the most aggressively by beggars. And white women are at the highest risk for being raped and kidnapped basically everywhere. You get the idea. But sure, white people get around easier in Europe/Anglosphere because, well, Europe/Anglosphere are white parts of the world.

But apart from serious hostility and/or crime/safety risks, I don't see why people obsess so much about minutiae 'racism' events in foreign countries. The concept of universal treatment without discrimination based on race is a very novel concept in the world, and hasn't made its way into most parts of it. You just have to accept that you'll be seen as an outsider and go to the places you want to go if you can stomach the discrimination.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.