[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to visit Riyadh, KSA soon. Is there any cool and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Riyadh_800_560_90_s_c1_c_c.jpg (82KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
Riyadh_800_560_90_s_c1_c_c.jpg
82KB, 800x560px
I'm going to visit Riyadh, KSA soon. Is there any cool and historically relevent places for a guy whose clearly not muslim to see in or near Riyadh?
>>
you can google "what to do in riyadh"
>>
Is it for work? Nearly impossible to get in as a tourist.
>>
>>1242887
i've heard there's a gore show on the chop-chop square on fridays
>>
Are you going to Riyadh? I live here. If it's for vacation trust me don't come. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>1242887
Go to Behran or Dubai. KSA doesnt have much to offer tourist-wise. The only city to check out is Jeddah, as they are not as strict on the rules of Islam vs Riyadh.
>>
>>1242887
They do a fag toss off the Hamad Tower every Thursday at 4pm after the 3rd prayer session - this is a must do
>>
I have been have spent 6 weeks in Al Khobar in the last few months. Heading back on Thursday for 2 more weeks. This time I am staying in Bahrain.

There is literally nothing to do in Saudi Arabia other than eating and shopping. No beer. No theatres. Nothing.

I thank Christ that I am close to Bahrain and not in Riyadh like you.
>>
I was born and bred in Riyadh. Honestly don't come here if you know no one. And this time of the year isn't the best.

Riyadh is best during November til February. You can go to the desert or take a hike to the locally-proclaimed edge of the world and what not. It is boring but you can easily spend at least three good days in the capital.

Now if you will come here for business, which I assume you are, download couchsurfing and use the Hangout feature. It is now hotter than ever with regular meetings and even free tours. I know the guys organizing these and they're doing a hell of a good work. You'll at least be asked or find a group of people to have coffee or dinner with.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.