[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's living out of your car while traveling like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492664988941.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1492664988941.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
What's living out of your car while traveling like
>>
>>1241977
I had fun doing it.

You've got to be really diligent with organization, though.
>>
>>1242053
Any tips?
>>
>>1242061
On organization or just in general?
>>
Check out /r/vandwellers. It's for, well, van dwellers, but you might still get some good info there
>>
>>1241977
Comfy for the first couple days, then increasingly shitty
>>
>>1241977
It sucks depending on the car you have. I'm a coupe kinda guy and it's doable but for long periods of time it will get more and more of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>1242476
>>1242551
This, it's fine for a short time but starts to get harder after a while. Depends a lot on the weather - if it's too hot or cold you're going to have a pretty bad time. Also depends on the vehicle - being able to properly stretch out and have enough space to get changed helps a lot. You can make it a lot more bearable if you break it up with stays in cheap hotels every few days to get clean, cook a healthy meal etc. It works a lot better in quieter areas where you have less hassles with police, criminals, traffic noise etc.
>>
>>1241977

Doable if you got a good plan.

I read an article about a guy who was willingly homeless and he seemed to be doing fairly well for himself. Worked illegal a few days a month to pay for his food and hygiene needs.

One tipthat stuck with me is to find the cheapest gyms to shower.

And make sure you occupy yourself. Use said gym or find free museums etc.
>>
>>1241977
Pain in the ass im doing it now and i miss living out of a pack.......
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.