[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling solo to China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 145x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 145x91px
Basically I'm a 19 old girl and I've been thinking about going to China alone this summer. I would be moving around China by train. How high are the chances of me getting raped and thrown Ingo human trafficking? Also any tips on how to get around safely and avoid being mugged?
>>
>>1241927
Lower chance of being raped and thrown into human trafficking than pretty well any Western country.

I recently spent a couple of months in China, but honestly these Youtubes will explain anything better than I ever will:
https://www.youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms
https://www.youtube.com/user/laowhy86
https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza
https://www.youtube.com/user/RogueLifeStudios
>>
I am also a woman and I did this when I was twenty, but it was only in Beijing that I was by myself for about ten days. It's really safe, but have in mind that the subway closes pretty early on weekdays. Had to walk by myself for two hours, but it was no problem at all. I felt very safe. You might get stared by a bit, especially if you're western and blonde. I think the people in Beijing and Shanghai are more used to foreigners but if you go there during the summer there will be a lot of tourists from other parts of China. They're just curious but don't be surprised if some people asks to take a photo with you, many more could join in.
>>
>>1241927
>>1241946

i'm a woman as well and it's safe, asians can't rape because of their tiny ding dongs
>>
Probably be more cautious around expats than anything.
>>
>>1241927
The advantage is that anyone who WOULD rape or kidnap you is a 5'2" lanky asian
>>
>>1241927
Almost zero chance of rape and kidnapping.

If you have a decent bust then there's a slightly higher chance of groping but I think Chinese guys are probably over big boobs by now.

Chinese are pretty repressed about sex. If they really want to get laid, they just go to a backstreet brothel anyway.
>>
>>1241972
I'd agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>1241963
LoL, fuck this bitch. I hope you get raped by a gigantic dick in the future for you insolence.
>>
I've met a lot of Chinese girls travelling alone, they seemed to be doing fine. And some of them were actually social.
If you don't look East Asian, you might get a lot of attention. My blonde friend in tank tops sure did. Prepare your best 'I'm a friendly and nice foreigner, but fuck off with your cameras' smile, otherwise you might have trouble getting from A to B.
>>
>>1242190
I forgot...
Even the more horny Chinese guys I met... Like one time on the bus these 3 guys sat next to me/seats around me. That was a 3 hr bus ride, entire time these rough, dirty, field work dudes sat next to me. I could see their eyes fixed on my boobs non-stop, but all they did was stare and ask me for SNS ID's. Idk they acted anything but civilized amongst each other, but left me alone mostly.
Other guys, too, I got the impression they just needed photos for fap material, they didn't actually want to fuck.
>>
>>1242142
Don't feed the trolls
>>
>>1241927
Serious crime is very rare, especially against foreigners. Of course you should take normal precautions as anywhere but it's not enough of a risk to deter visiting the country. Petty crime is a bit more common, mostly opportunistic stuff like stealing unattended bags, cutting handbag straps etc.

Main concern for trains is just keeping your valuables on you, I suggesting using a small chain lock to tie up your main pack while sleeping/visiting the bathroom. Don't let yourself get too drunk or pressured into accepting drinks from people you don't trust. Bear in mind that sleeper berths will have 3 or 5 other people in close proximity so if you are picking up some suspicious vibes from the others in the cabin then stay on guard. Train travel in China isn't really any different to elsewhere - know where you're going, stay switched on to your surroundings, store valuables wisely and use extra caution at high-risk points such as crowded train stations and ticket lines.

As a foreigner you will get stared at everywhere you go, especially if your physical features are very different from the average Chinese woman. There's nothing you can do about it, mostly it won't amount to anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.