[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caucasus heads North to Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Cáucaso.jpg (100KB, 660x515px) Image search: [Google]
Cáucaso.jpg
100KB, 660x515px
Greetings, /trv/,

Next year I want to go to Russia for the World Cup, watch a match from my country and then fly to Caucasus to pass 10 days in Armenia and 10 days in Georgia. After that, I want to return to Moscow to see the final match.

I know that in the returning part of the travel I will do at least Vladikavkaz (1 day), Rostov (2 days) and Voronezh (1 day) - it will depend on which group my country will be -, but I have no clue of which places could I know in the other countries apart from capitals and Batumi - for both I don't know for how long should I stay. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>1241162
Bump
>>
>Vladikavkaz

I'm Russian and I wouldn't go there, it's like Wild West with random jihadists and not very fun adventures.
>>
also Armenia is mostly a ruined shithole outside of the capital, it's second biggest city is literally Detroit in the 90s, you could try some ancient monasteries in the mountains and lake Sevan near Yerevan
>>
>>1241967
I know... But I need a stopover. Do you think it would be exausting going straight from Georgia to Rostov?
>>
>>1241991
depends on what transport you will be using
>>
File: e5021a180f36670d220a2e0baff4bd35.jpg (397KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
e5021a180f36670d220a2e0baff4bd35.jpg
397KB, 1200x815px
>>1241967
Thats not true. I am from the Northern Caucasus and its pretty safe for tourists, besides some parts in Dagestan. You can visit for example every big city in Chechnya and Lake Kazenoy Am. Same about Dagestan, but I think its simly to chaotic there. Vladikavkaz and the Western part of the Caucasus is safe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.