[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (6KB, 222x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 222x228px
What's the youngest that you've started solo travelling/backpacking
>>
>>1240550

Personally, just after I had turned 21.

To be honest, I know very few people that have travelled solo, its not really that common of a thing. Out of all my friends only maybe 2-3 have, maybe a few others have gone on group tours before knowing anyone beforehand, but that's it.
>>
>>1240550
I started my first trip around Europe just before turning 19.
>>
>>1240550
Told parents I was going camping innawoods during school holidays (was in the Scouts so they didn't question it). Instead I hitchiked to the south coast, got the Newhaven - Dieppe ferry and started heading down through France.

My folks fucking freaked when I phoned them to say I was in Biarritz, and my old man shredded my passport when I got back.
>Highly recommended trip nonetheless.
>>
Also with friends
>>
18 if I dont bitch out from my plans for the summer
>>
36 now, never been solo, never plan on going solo.

closest is when i was 17 i backpacked around europe with just another 17 y.o. friend for 6 weeks. burgers, fwiw.
>>
19. Doing the Camino de Santiago.

Also at 18 I took the overnight ferry and train back home from Corcula, Croatia, if that counts.
>>
>>1240704
*KorĨula
>>
Not solo only include with friends too
>>
Backpacked and Workawayed myself around Turkey, Egypt and the Balkans for 6 months starting last August. Am 19. Solo trip.
>>
>>1240767
fuck you
>>
>>1240550
18, spent a month in Europe, had a blast
>>
20. Was supposed to go to Hawaii for 3 weeks. Came back 4 years later lol.

My best friend was with me for the first week and when he left it hit me that I was really alone in a place with no people I knew. It took a while before that feeling was actually exciting. Now I travel all the time and prefer to be alone. I think everyone should experience it at least once, even if it's to realise that you don't want to travel alone for the rest of my life. It's good character-building, for sure.
>>

Was my first trip overseas. I went to Turkey, Greece, Iraqi Kurdistan, Georgia, Armenia, the UAE, Bahrain, India, and Kazakhstan. The lion's share of my time was split between Turkey and India, though.
>>
21 on a trip to Argentina
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.