[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago My dad offered to fly me out there for free to meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2412.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
Chicago

My dad offered to fly me out there for free to meet up with him. Hes going to be working pretty much the wntire time so i would have a lot of alone time. would stay for 4 days. Is it worth going? Is there anything to do or is it just a regular city?
>>
You can get shot by toughs in your freetime a lot. Or you could kidnap trump supporters with local nigs.
>>
Spent 4 days in Chicago last summer.. stayed at the Hilton Chicago. I'm a baseball fan so i took in two Cardinals/Cubs games at Wrigley field. We walked all around the downtown area and Navy Pier.

Wrigleyville is fun if you like to drink.

Giordanos pizza was good as fuck, but we waited 2 hours to be sat at the bar and ran up a hefty tab in the process.
>>
Also, Eleven City Diner is a decent breakfast spot we stumbled on one morning close to the hotel.

The food was great and not too expensive.

But all the Jewish decour might trigger the average poltard.
>>
>>1238651
just go to weiner circle desu
also, millennium park and any of the major museums (Field, Shedd, Adler, MSI)
I'd also reccomend you get a Ventura card and take subway/bus around unless you can use your dads car
>>
>>1239039
Weiner circle is a meme. If you want to be insulted by black people for over priced food that is shit go ahead.
>>
>>1238651
What do you want to do? Food? Bars? Museums?
>>
>>1239050
im only 20 so i cant drink. but i really like food so i would probs mainly be doing that. i nee dto decode by tomorrow. not sure if i want to take time off of work to eat and walk around for a couple days
>>
>>1238651
Isn't Chicago the third biggest city in the USA but more denser than #2, LA? By default there should be a lot of stuff to do. What are your interests? They have a great zoo amd museum. I am considering Chicago for a 4 day, labor day weekend trip
>>
>>1239097
i dont know anything about it thats why im wondering if it will be worth going? like im conflicted because its free for me to go but also i dont care if im just going to walk around and eat
>>
>>1239112
it's worth going to lol
there's plenty of stuff to do in downtown alone, especially by the lake. Weather atm is kind of schizo but it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>1239085
Go to the museums there are plenty of them. Field Museum and Science and Industry museum are the best IMO. I really like the field museum, shout out to Sue.

Art museums are pretty cool too.

If you want to walk around, hope on the blue line and go to Wicker Park(Damen stop) it's a kind of a hipster area but I like it. You can walk up Milwaukee avenue and it's a decent time, then you can hop on the train at the Logan Square stop and head back to downtown.

It might be a little awkward by yourself but I highly suggest to the mob tour. You get driven around in this bus and get a pretty well informed tour about the the mafia back in the day.

I love Chicago I lived there for 6 years but moved this past November or I'd show you around.
>>
>>1239491
thanks a lot man. i just got my ticket so im going for sure now. should be fun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.