[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ne.png (76KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
ne.png
76KB, 1036x733px
When should I go there?
Which places should I visit and which activies should I do?

my first solo trip btw
>>
>>1238646
>When should I go there?

Obviously when the weather is nice. You can go basically from April till September.

If you go solo I would recommend Amsterdam. There are other nice cities in the Netherlands but in Amsterdam you will have the easiest time connecting with other people.

Also I recommend you look out for a food festival in Amsterdam. I think there are a few every year - they are awesome.
>>
Costwise how is it?
Food accommodation etc.
>>
>>1238705
There's something for every budget. How much are you looking to spend?
>>
>>1238708
Around 1000e. Have a bit more but I would like not to go over the top and blow all my cash. By the way am not looking to spend more that 3-4 days there. Is that kind off money enough. First solo trip know jackshit about this things.
Thank you
>>
>>1238646
>Which places should I visit
I see lots of interesting looking small islands in your pic which I'd naturally be drawn to...
>>
>>1238717
Are you looking to partake in AMS? How much of your budget do you want to put towards accomodation? f&b? activities?
>>
>>1238718
>lots of interesting looking small islands
these are the most boring places om earth though. Only go there if you are:
>under 12 yo
>over 65 yo
>disabled/retarded (really, it's like Mekka for them)
>>
>>1238739
I can find tickets for around 150e so lets round it up to 900e for the rest. Accommodation wise I dont look for something fancy. So the rest goes for f&b (food breakfast right?) and activities. I dont know what you mean with AMS to be honest. Plus am not that much into whores nor drugs. Thats an extra that I dont include in the expenses.
>>
>>1238749
Gotcha. I'd just look for something on airbnb. AMS = Amsterdam. I'd stay in Amsterdam and take day-trips to other cities, but you could spend 3-4 days just in Amsterdam. Eat at Cafe Loetje and visit the Rijksmuseum. If the weather is nice, take a stroll through one of several parks. Foodhallen is pretty cool if you want to have a variety meal.
>>
>>1238762
Thanks friend
Appreciated
>>
>>1238646
the dutch are mostly smug and braindead, but they all look like slightly less masculine vikings so it's kind of being around former warriors who were castrated
>>
smoke weed lmao
>>
>>1238646
Dutch fag here. Most pretty town I know is Utrecht ( not a lot to do though). If you want to do the Hague you simply must do Madurodam. Best Dutch food would be at 'de vuursche boer' @lage vuursche getting there by public transport is a bitch though....
>>
>>1239307
You need more Intel just ask
>>
>>1238718
the islands in the north are basicly beaches & nature.
The islands in the southwest (dont look like islands on this map) have a lot of history. Places like Zierikzee & Middelburg are great if you're into architecture, lots of old buildings anywhere from 1500s to now.
But like the other anon said thats about it, beaches are nice but there arent that many clubs or bars worth visiting.
Couple of museums but your better off visiting the bigger cities for art.
>>
>>1238646
Do the basic stuff in Amsterdam
- Rent a bike
- Go to Rijksmuseum
- Go to van Gogh museum
- Go to a coffee shop and try some weed
- Try some truffles (former shrooms) - but not in the same day of the pot.
- Pass by RLD - but don't fuck with anyone, it's the perfect definition of tourist trap.
>>
rotterdam is amazing. spend two or three days if you can
>>
Efteling, the best non-Disney theme park in Europe, is locate there. It's located in some town south of Amsterdam named "Cootshovel", or something like that.
>>
>>1239981
I was once offered a stay in Rotterdam, but I turned it down flat.
>>
>>1240068
Kaatsheuvel, about an hour and a half from Amsterdam.
>>
>>1238646
Go to Utrecht
Fr
Just go there and have a good time, Its a very very good city
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.