[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: B Bulgaria.jpg (50KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
B Bulgaria.jpg
50KB, 550x331px
Hey /trv/ Thinking of planning a holiday here, seems pretty cheap and great weather. Have any of you been? What's it really like?
>>
Been there, cheap stuff, nice beach, SHIT sea water aka you'll think you're in a lake.

If you don't care about sea quality, go for it

Otherwise, try Greece
>>
>>1238468
I went in the 90s as a teenager with my family. It was really nice and memorable because theyd recently finished being communist, so it seemed really strange to me having never even been abroad before
Nesebur is a short bus ride up the coast, its a little town with some byzantine architechture and some cottagy looking buildings.

I would have reccommended it but for having seen the documentary Sunny Beach. If you like pissed up retarded British people by their thousands, rough seas (I almost drowned in a few feet of water after falling over because of the strong backdrag or whatever its called, and then tumbled over and over) and pine trees, go for it.
Also I developed severe hayfever due to said pine trees. ive never been in proximity to so many of the things, the country from the air looks like its carved out of a pine forest. If youre from a similar country, again go for it.
If youre a fellow southern brit, steer clear.
>>
>>1238674
I saw the documentary a couple of years ago and was really surprised by how much it had changed.
>>
File: aerial-15793d[1].jpg (625KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
aerial-15793d[1].jpg
625KB, 1000x667px
>>1238468
Bulgarian here. Yep, it's cheap, weather will be great.

Go to Ravda, Balchik, Sozopol, Sveti Vlas, Chernomoretz, Golden Sands (Zlatni Pyasatsi), Albena, basically everywhere that is not Sunny beach for the reasons >>1238674 pointed out.

If you're into party degeneracy go to Sunny Beach. It is going to be full of Brits, Russians and Germans.
Nessebar is also nice.

Sea can be rough yeah, hence why it's called the black sea, also because there are hidden rocks that wrecked ships back in the (medieval) day :^)

The Castle of Ravadinovo is near by Chernomoret, see pic attached
>>
>>1238680
>Go to : Ravda, Balchik, Sozopol, Nessebar, Sveti Vlas, Chernomoretz, Albena,Pomorie
>Don't go to : Sunny beach

This!
>>
>>1238680
I've read somewhere that there are lots of strip clubs, and every stripper is available for hire as a hooker. Is there truth to this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.