[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I run away to Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 20

File: tokyo.jpg (173KB, 999x625px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
173KB, 999x625px
Basically I want to become a hobo in Japan. I'm sick of my home country, all the people around, the society, the entertainment here, the politics, the weather, the scenery, IM SICK OF EVERYTHING!!! I just wanna run away so bad but I don't have too much money at the moment. Someone tell me how much money I'll need to start my hobo journey. Im fine with sleeping manga cafes, capsule hotels, a box, just anything where I can have a place to lie down and some sort of roof on top.

And dont talk to me anything about getting more educated. Ive done high school but Im sick of education and Im not gonna study 1 day more. I can talk a little bit of japanese.

PS: If ur here to tell me how stupid my idea is then go ahead but Im not gonna change my mind
>>
>>1237083
Where are you living right now? If you don't have much money and only have a high school level education, can you even afford a plane ticket?
>>
>>1237088
Not right now, I will have to work a few months to save money. Basically how much will I need to live like a hobo? I live in Finland
>>
u know 4chan Im sick of you too. Why dont u guys answer to my threads sometimes
>>
>>1237091
How long are you planning to live there? With no knowledge of Japanese and no college education, you probably can't get a job there, so you wouldn't have any income.

You also wouldn't have a work visa, so do you plan on staying illegally after the 90 day limit? Then you'd also have to consider the costs of getting caught, monetary or otherwise.

There's nothing inherently dumb about wanting to move away, even if people on this board would give you shit for wanting to live in Japan. But you don't seem to have a plan to begin with.
>>
>>1237093
I dont want a plan. Im at a stage in my life where I dont know where Im going and I dont care. For now Im planning to stay 90 days, after that I stay there illegally or take one day trip to Taiwan or something and then go back. Just tell me ur advice and go enjoy ur day
>>
>>1237097
A one way ticket from Helsinki is around 45,600 yen

A capsule hotel is 3,000 yen per night, a manga cafe is 1,000 yen for 3-5 hours.

Food costs would be around 2,000 yen a day, since you won't have anywhere to cook for yourself.

This doesn't take into account clothing, medical, or leisure costs, but I'm sure you can decide that for yourself.
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>1237104
so I'm a faggot cuz I want a different kind of life? OK have fun living in the conventions of the society idiot
>>
>>1237083
I don't really hope I'm going to change your mind but do you realize that you are willing to go in the basically worst place where people are trying day by day to run away from because of the culture and society seconded only to deep asian countries like china?
>>
>>1237106
No its because you're a failure whereever you're from.

You seem like you barely got through high school since you're already sick of education when HS is easy to get through with just the bare minimum amount of work. Its pretty much a given you can't speak Japanese since its one of the hardest, if not the hardest, language for an English speaker to learn. People can live for years in Japan and theres tons of people who simply drank all the time and didn't put in the studying and have totally almost nonexistent Japanese ability.

Why would any other country want you? Japan definitely doesn't because theres no visa you can get without a college education, tons of cash, or tons of experience. No way you're pulling a girl into a serious relationship with your lack of a skillset
>>
>>1237111
Yes, I've realized that. Japanese work culture is terrible I agree and if I look at the society I don't really like it, but hey screw the society. I like the country or whatever, more importantly I just wanna run away, I'm twisted like this.
>>
>>1237113
>Why would any other country want you? Japan definitely doesn't because theres no visa you can get without a college education, tons of cash, or tons of experience. No way you're pulling a girl into a serious relationship with your lack of a skillset
I never said Japan would want me, not to mention some random chick. Look dude I don't care to ever adapt into the society or whatever, I'm a freaking foreigner. I just wanna hobo around and do whatever comes in my mind. It's not a holy land so stop acting like I'm infidel defiling it with my presence
>>
>>1237083
It's sooooo easy to steal in Japan. Literally if you walk out of a supermarket with a basket full of groceries, they will assume you paid. You can walk out of stores with new shoes, you can just order food at a restaurant and walk out. Literally they're so scared of whites they will never ever confront you. There's a floating copypasta of my whole shoplifting experience but you recommend you to do the same, literally anything that makes it harder for beta weebs to run away from their shortcomings is a good thing.

Literally I showed up with like 10000 yen and scammed my way to free meals, groceries, stole alcohol, ran out on $50000 bar tabs (this takes BALLS) and constantly stole bikes.it was fucking alpha
>>
>>1237124
lol this post
>>
bump. more advice plz
>>
>>1237113
>one of the hardest, if not the hardest, language for an English speaker to learn
He's from Finland. Finns have a way easier time learning Japanese than other Europeans due to many similarities in the language structure.

t. Finn who learned Japanese

OP is still a faggot though.
>>
>>1237189
>t. Finn who learned Japanese
more like a weeb who learned to embarass himself
>>
>>1237205
Actually studied it at the uni. But yes, please leave this country and don't come back, we don't need dead weight like you.
>>
>>1237208
gladly, there's nothing here anyway
>>
File: nhk_01.jpg (59KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
nhk_01.jpg
59KB, 704x396px
>>1237139
how are you at survival skills? first of all being a hobo entails not having any money at all and just being resourceful or doing odd jobs here and there. you miss the point if you are asking about the cost of lodging and stuff like that. the major obstacle for you at this point would be the cold and hygiene. I think if you take this into consideration though you could easily live in a japan as a hobo, and since you are from finland i would assume you are already prepared to deal with the cold.

so just pack up some cheap fucking toothpaste and razors and deodorant and get the plane ticket.

I would say you should only take a backpack, but buy one of those backpacks the trustafarian backpackers use, you know the massive ones that almost look like they have a tent on their back? that way if you get stopped and questioned you can just play it off like you are a tourist . Japanese people generally wont care as long as you arent stirring shit up. You would have to move from place to place though, because after a few days they might wonder if you are just a hobo, like you really are. So get the backpack and act like a trustafarian. Then there is sleeping and eating. Eating....well just eat trash or try to find a city with some woodlands on the immediate outside. Now this is the resourceful part that I would be interested in testing out on you. Japanese are still adhering to Shinto, kind of like hindu stuff, so some animals are of high value. There are these parks where animals literally have no fear of humans. The city of Nara actually has a deer park where the deer walk up to you and you could literally strangle them with your bare hands, there is also a rabbit island and stuff like that. Find one of these places and wait until dark when noone will see, and just take out one of those animals. You need to be sure you know how to discreetly butcher them so that you dont leave any obvious trails, because a foreigner doing something like cont....
>>
>>1237222
cont....
a foreigner doing something like that could literally make the national news and be remembered for thousands of years. the entire weeb world might hate you because its the type of thing that would lead to a blanket ban of foreigners for the next hundred years. however, if you are discreet you might really be able to pull that off and feast on venison and fresh rabbit for the duration of your stay. nara is in the kansai province and while i wouldnt say its safe, i would say the easiest solution to your lack of water would just be to drink from the streams in the park.
the easiest way to avoid detection would probably be to just walk the perimeter constantly and kind of make a track between suburban areas and farms between the three cities of nara, kyoto, and osaka. i would start off by heading to nara for the deer though, and then after you have one pack the meat up and hike out of there as fast as possible. camp out in the woods for a while and make your way to osaka, just eating the deer meat on the way. you could probably just keep that cycle up for a few years until you figure out the path you want to take in life. If it were me I would only go to Nara for the hunting though, and spend my settling time in osaka and kyoto.
if this gets old I would recommend just pretending like you lost your passport and wandering into a more urban area in search of some of the nigerian or west asian immigrants. tell them you lost all your paperwork and you are just really not in the mood to deal with authorities. approach enough of them with this story, and you should end up with some sort of odd job or at the very least the start of a networking opportunity that will either get you out of the country or a means to survival. Just keep in mind they might have ties to the yakuza which might also have ties to ultra nationalist groups.. They would not like to hear about you wondering aimlessly and killing their sacred animals.
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
I see. I think this information will come in handy. Anything else?
>>
Hey OP, why did you decide Japan would suit you for this?
>>
>>1237234
I figured I could catch up on the weekly shonen jump at FamilyMart every week, while being a hobo.
>>
>>1237234
lol jk, because I wanna go somewhere far enough and I also want a mixture of big cities and countryside. also japan is weird enough place to hang out at
>>
>>1237226
based Nigerians always everywhere ready for heavy duty problem solving
>>
>>1237124
>steal everything
>>1237222
>strangle a tame deer with your bare hands in order to eat
holy kek at the advice in this thread
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
This is a pretty amazing post, I'm surprised it hasn't got more love.
>>
OP, get a working holiday visa.
Then, if you're prepared to do the bare minimum for some life essentials, do a farm stay or work in a hostel. They hire everyone and anyone in those gigs.
Beats eating sacred dear from Nara imo.
>>
>>1237278
>OP, get a working holiday visa.
Finland doesn't have a working holiday thingie with Japan. So I guess strangling some shinto deer and killing rabbits are my options.
>>
>>1237083
You need money, sorry.

The manga/internet cafes are already full of local young homeless japs. It costs $25USD for an all night 'room' too. The capsule hotels are $640/mth USD.

You can't be a foreigner and homeless because the minute the jap cops see you they'll arrest you so living with the blue tent bums you see in the parks is not happening. The bums also will probably try to get rid of you as they have strict honor code to not beg for change or cause attention to themselves to invite police harassment and your presence guarantees harassment.

What you should do is get some shitty half-decent paying virtual job and then bum around Japan.
https://dealdash.workable.com/jobs/346738
>>
OP, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>1238657
oh the h8 I can feel it
>>
File: 1474120424903.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474120424903.png
120KB, 316x320px
>Basically I want to become a hobo in Japan
>>
If your a woman, enjoy being prostituted, homeless woman almost always get swept into it. Some guy will pick you up and groom you into it, or will loan you money and expect their money back with interest. The homeless no matter what country get shit on and will continue to be shit on until the sun explodes. The homeless "life" in Japan is not different from anywhere else, but how fast you get swept into crime always varies. If your a guy and you look good, same thing, some foreigner who doesn't even know how to write his name in the country they want to live in can be persuaded into just about anything. You think your being led toward a bed when your really being led towards an even shitter existence. If you want to be homeless, go be homeless in Canada, they seem to treat homeless there better then anywhere I can think of.
>>
>>1238936
it sounds like he has just enough money to scrape by. OPs definition of being a hobo is more like being one of the crust kids that just head home when shit gets too real for them.
>>
>>1237083
OP I'm not going to tell you how stupid your idea is

But I will tell you how stupid you are
>>
>>1238960
I dont get why the idea is stupid. As long as he has enough money to fly back in case shit gets too bad he should be fine. I think he just worded his OP wrong by saying hobo. It sounds like he really just wants to take a trip there on a budget.
>>
File: 1398372183109.jpg (147KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1398372183109.jpg
147KB, 601x601px
>>1237103
he said he wants to be a hobo though dude
>>
>>1239004
because it's the ultimate in terms of fresh out of high school wannabe adventurous Into the Wild bullshit, next to that guy who said he wanted to live out of his subaru outback.

If you travel to "escape" your shitty life, you're in for a rude awakening when you realize that it's not your surroundings that made your life terrible, it's the fact that you're terrible.
>>
>>1237091
>I live in Finland
So, you can pass as a local in JP. That will help.
>>
>>1239025
>you're in for a rude awakening when you realize that it's not your surroundings that made your life terrible, it's the fact that you're terrible

i hear people say that all the time and its bullshit, some places just suck and its ok to get the fuck out of them. if your life is shit maybe moving will help.

as far as it being a fantasy for kids out of highschool, its one of those fantasies people talk about and dont follow through on. if somebody actually said fuck it when they were about 19 and spent a year as a bum in japan and then flew home i dont see the issue. most people do just dream of that shit, hes young enough to fuck off for a while anyway.
>>
>>1237226
>>1237222
Digging this plan desu. Just remember to research how to butcher deer so you don't poison yourself.
>>1237124
Going to need that pasta senpai
>>
Japanese people seem really respectful personally I'd feel uncomfortable with stealing...
Yeah I'm a faggot, whatever
>>
I mean you're sick about your country but I'm sure they're sick about people like this
>>
>>1237083
Fuck off
>>
>>1237222
hahahahaha
>>
>"Im a lazy bum who wants to leech off in wacky Nipponland just like in my japanese animes!"

Sounds like bait, but ultimately your ass will just be deported back home. Maybe not before you realize you cant go without your basic comforts and that this was a horrible idea to begin with.

If you were serious then you should at least go someplace where you can speak the language, get a straightforward job and a roof over your head. Find some actual purpose and meaning to your life instead of being a hobo in a back alley. You can just as well do that in your hometown.

Hell - maybe the problem isn't your country, but you yourself and whatever personal demons you carry.
>>
>>1237083
you will be deported

there may be masses of idiots in the US who try to protect illegal aliens, but not in Japan.
>>
>>1237139
>bump. more advice plz

No matter where you go, you are still there.

Also, is a weeaboo hobo a weeabobo?
>>
>>1237275
I wasn't sure how seriously to take it...
>>
File: spock fd.jpg (11KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
spock fd.jpg
11KB, 300x287px
>>1239034
So it looks like the death penalty for killing a Nara deer was taken off the books in 1937, but I can't find any mention of what the current penalty would be. If I were going to go eat Nara deer in Japan, I'd probably want that point cleared up.

Also, killing a deer bare-handed is going to be harder than people seem to think. It can be done, but it is going to be more strenuous than a Vulcan-neck-pinch or something.
>>
>>1239228
>So it looks like the death penalty for killing a Nara deer was taken off the books in 1937, but I can't find any mention of what the current penalty would be.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2010/06/19/national/man-sent-up-for-killing-nara-deer/#.WPeXnme1u1s
>>
>>1239221
>No matter where you go, you are still there.
Trust me once I get a chance I'll fly out of this icebrick as fast as I can
>Also, is a weeaboo hobo a weeabobo?
Maybe?
>>
>>1237083
>Basically I want to become a hobo in Japan. I'm sick of my home country

So go to japan and become one, enjoy a shittier life than you have now
>>
>>1237091
OP, you should consider this: http://www.greataupair.com/Jobs_Work_Agency/Find_Au_Pair_Jobs/Japan.htm

Become Au Pair for some family, then you can spend your year there easily, get fed, paid some, free accommodation and learn to speak Japanese with young children.
>>
>>1237278
what is the average pay per month for working at a hostel?
>>
>>1237236
so you've literally put no thought into this other than being a fucking weaboo

jesus fucking christ OP you are a retard
>>
Okay, so I'm a backpack vagabond going on my 4th month of a year in Japan.

what the fuck, this fucking thread

Go to /out/. Learn how to pack a meager backpack of outdoor gear. Get a cheap tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping mat.

Buy a ticket some months in advance, for the Kyushu region, either Fukuoka or Miyazaki. Work to save some money until you leave. Apply for a working holiday visa.

Then just hitchhike north, fish, camp, and work on farms.
>>
>>1239760
I can't be bothered to put any thought into this with my current state of mind. Is that a bad thing? Can you really judge me for wanting to do something stupid and careless?

Sure you can. But I don't care really. I'll just do what I want.
>>
get a bike and some shitty camping gear and ride around until you want to go home
>>
>>1239778
So, what counts as 'accomodations' in your experience with the wwoof program?
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
Wow this sounds like the shittiest lifestyle ever. Murdering sacred animals and sleeping in the rain. That being said, sometimes you need experiences like this in your life especially if you're desperate OP. I say go for it bro.
>>
>>1237083
is this a fresh pasta?
>>
>>1240014
fresher than italian pasta. So pls help
>>
>op is gonna be beat up by the yakuza

this is gonna be fun
>>
>>1237124
You're a filthy nigger.
They're kind because there aren't people like you there, it's not that they're too weak to be assholes, there's no need without you there.

You're a fucking disgrace, and do not deserve any kindness.
>>
>>1240013
I agree that it sounds shitty, but just imagine if OP pulled it off. I think that is what he is looking for based off of his post. OP, if you are reading this, what country are you from? I just noticed that OP asked about how much it would cost. I would take at least 3k USD. That would be enough to float you in an emergency and get a flight home in case something bad happened.

>>1239228
He wouldnt' necessarily have to kill them bare handed. The point is no hunting skills would be needed at all. The difficult part would be transporting the body and butchering it undetected.
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
>>1237230

Sure buddy, you do you
>>
>>1240273
I'm from Finland
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
what the fuck
>>
>I want to be a homeless degenerate leech in someone else's country
if you really want to be poor just save us some money and go WWOOFing for 3 months. you could live for under 100 bucks a month that way
>>
File: koicarp.jpg (201KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
koicarp.jpg
201KB, 940x626px
>>1237226
>however, if you are discreet you might really be able to pull that off and feast on venison and fresh rabbit for the duration of your stay.
Don't forget koi carp. They can get huge and are really friendly.
>>
>>1241140
What about noodles? any way to shoplift those easily?
>>
>>1241152
There's an autobiographical manga by this alcoholic mangaka who lived as a hobo for a while. He mostly got food through dumpster diving. Apparently he even gained weight doing that.
>>
>>1241152
>unironically suggesting commiting crime in a foreign country
holy shit how retard are you.
imagine if someone from a third world country went to a first world country to be a homeless faggot.
>>
>>1241178
So obviously you know a trick to shoplift noodles? Well?
>>
>>1241179
well convince store would be hard but if you walk into a large grocery store you could just litterally walk out with it in hand and people are unlikely to notice. I had a friend in highschool who would grab a case of pop and just walk out the door and he never got caught. the problem is you are Finnish so I assume you are tall and blonde so you would stick out heavily.
>>
>>1241180
I'm not blonde, but I guess I'm tall on japanese standards. Don't worry I'll wear a cap, sunglasses and a mask so they won't notice
>>
>>1237083

You intend on just moving into a country with a foreign culture and an advanced economy with a HS diploma and a tenuous grasp on their language? Not to mention Japan doesn't want or need you -- they're not absurdly self-flagellating and racially aloof like Western countries, so they don't really give a shit if you chose their country to become a "free spirit," they're still going to think you're an asshole.

Offense intended, you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>1241192
lol ur just a jealous weeb. Me do me m8
stay mad amigo
>>
>>1237097
One day to taiwan and coming back won't work. You'll need a visa the anyway i think.
>>
>>1241182
And then what? You've got uncooked noodles. You're better of stealing loaves of white bread or something.
>>
>>1241207
Ofc I need to eat foreign foods if I'm in a foreign land duh
>>
>>1241208
Steal some supermarket sushi then or something, not uncooked noodles.
>>
>>1241198
he is right, you know? please die
>>
>>1239033
>some places just suck and its ok to get out of them

Yes, but not to go be a derelict in a country you know nothing about
>>
OP is the most pathetic, useless person I have ever seen in all my years on 4chan. What an achievement.
>>
>>1241415
I doesnt really matter honestly. OP is young. I traveled a lot when I was young. Most people like seeing young travelers take chances as long as they aren't hurting anyone. You could do it for a few months or a year then get your life back together.
>>
File: 1480967951154.png (203KB, 366x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480967951154.png
203KB, 366x378px
>>1237083
>Hey guys I want to leave my comfy finish apartment so I can move into a manga cafe cubical next to a 40yr old salaryman chainsmoking and masturbating furiously to questionable idol porn
>>
File: 462f549f1fd538b1f32ab03e831be183.jpg (158KB, 850x1116px) Image search: [Google]
462f549f1fd538b1f32ab03e831be183.jpg
158KB, 850x1116px
>>1241453
>hey guys i came to a travel forum to discourage people from venturing outside their comfort zone and discovering how they interact with a foreign environment under stress
>>
>>1239611
This DESU

Also OP are you still here?
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
I like your style.
>>
File: ckmot.jpg (90KB, 719x561px) Image search: [Google]
ckmot.jpg
90KB, 719x561px
>>1239034
He can just ask /ck/, I hear they're good at butchering deer.
>>
>>1241178
>imagine if someone from a third world country went to a first world country to be a homeless faggot.

There are millions of sandniggers doing exactly this in europe right now, so I guess OP has a chance
>>
>>1242250
Yeah I'm still here. I check this thread daily
>>
>>1242272
Hey man, what's your plan right now?

How are you holding up?
>>
>>1237222
>>1237226
Those deer in nara are so fucking annoying. They'll bite your ass and pants if they think you have food and won't leave you alone
>>
>>1242405
I have no idea. For now all I know is that I need some cash to get the heck outta here. So I'm gonna save a little money for the start of the summer and then I wanna leave this place maybe sometime in July.

I know I could just try to find some respectable job in Japan and proper work visas and all, but all these rules and regulations of the society disgust me. So I'd rather just go for broke and live without a permanent job and accomodation.

If u got any ideas plz tell me
>>
>>1237118
You're an actual nigger being. You're a failure and don't care to carve a path of destruction into the East and West. Instead of fleeing to japan, why not go to......Africa? Go be a porch monkey there.
>>
>>1240009
Not him but I have never had a bad experience with wwoof. Rather than getting paid in money, you're paid in a place to live, food to eat and often more. Not sure what's so hard to understand about this for some people on 4chan.
>>
>>1237083
Olen nyt Japanissa, 50 päivää ja noin 2500 euroa mennyt, kotona meni lisäksi 600 euroa lentolippuun ja 500 euroa Japanin rautatie lippuun. Mene vaikka kesäksi ja syksyksi töihin niin voit talven ja kevään pakoilla pakkasta vaikkapa Okinawalla. En suosittele Tokiota ennen huhtikuuta, nenä vuos lähes koko maaliskuun ajan 10 asteen "kylmyyden" takia. Lisäksi ruoka on aika kallista, kilon paketeista saa vain haaveilla ja useat tuotteet (esim. juusto) ovat yli 3 kertaa Suomen vastaavia kalliimpia. Tuhannen kilokalorin eväslaatikon tosin voi löytää noin 200 jenillä.
>>
>>1243072
Tekis mieli lähtee jo joskus kesän puolivälissä...
>>
>>1242645
I'm thinking of doing what you are thinking of doing but in South Africa. I have another guy who might be interested. Let me know if you wanna talk.
>>
>>1243104
>I have another guy who might be interested.
Interested in your South Africa thing or my Japan thing? Plz clarify.

Yes, I wanna talk, I'm interested in any case.
>>
>>1243105
Interested in the idea of disappearing in general. Maybe the three of us could link up and have a discussion. Do you want to contact me via Skype?
>>
>>1243112
Sure can, don't have a microphone though. My old headset broke recently. So all I can do is chat
>>
>>1243113
Mitch95dyer hit me up
>>
>>1241140
dont risk karp herpes
>>
>>1237083
>I want to become a hobo in Japan

That's not how it works.

The Japanese aren't giant pussies, like the western Anglo nations are today.

If you over-stay your visa, they'll just kick you the fuck out of their country after introducing you to the Japanese prison system.
>>
>>1239778
OP here. I'm going to find you, somewhere wandering Japan, and I'm going to eat you
>>
>>1243941
The Japanese actually have a lot of respect for people that travel. There are Japanese backpackers all over the world that rough it in foreign countries. As long as OP is respectful, they will treat him well.
>>
>>1244068
>The Japanese actually have a lot of respect for people that travel.

OP doesn't want to "travel", he wants to be a bum.

The Japanese may be respectful, but they don't tolerate motherfuckers overstaying their visa's and shitting up their country.
>>
File: 1459153578350.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459153578350.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>1237097
check out "WWOOFing"
best way to survive without much of a plan.
you work on a farm anywhere in the world for your rent and food, no pay
>>
>>1239778
damn bro, i've been thinking about doing something similar. Do you speak any japanese? how much did all the trains and stuff cost?
>>
>>1244084
>but they don't tolerate motherfuckers overstaying their visa's and shitting up their country

They kind of do tolerate it. A lot of the African guys are on overstated "athlete" visas.
>>
>>1244084
have you ever heard of the ronan samurai dude? they are like folk heroes in japan. they love the romance of a wander searching for meaning in his life. OP will be fine as long as he is respectful.
>>
Hey OP, you see how people are taking to you shitting up their board with a stupid ass post like this? The reactions you receive from the Japanese are going to be infinitely worse. Apparently our moderators are nice enough to let you keep this shit thread on our board, I don't think that the Japanese government will be that accepting and gratuitous.

So here's what you should do:

>Grow up
>Put some work in
>learn how things in life work
>understand and accept the status quo
>get a job
>save some money
>be a productive adult who isn't a burden on society

I'm sure you're probably like 16 years old and some sort of uber left-wing retard who just can't stand having to work. Get over yourself.
>>
>>1239778
is this Dane sama?
>>
>>1243011
4chan is full of neets that don't want to contribute to society in any way
>>
>>1244587
>Hey OP, you see how people are taking to you shitting up their board with a stupid ass post like this?

Like this:

>>1237222
>>1237226
>>
>>1244610
>122 replies
>2 cherry picked replies

Grow up.
>>
>>1244613
Don't wanna. That's why I wrote a post like this.
>>
>>1244587
Anymore reasons none of us should travel? I mean you just came to /trv/ to discourage people from traveling instead of offering advice, and you have the nerve to tell OP he is off base. His plan isn't unrealistic and some people have pulled stuff like this off before. He's also young, big deal.
>>
its probably a bad idea, but if theres any regret I have from my younger days, its that I was way too straight edge and boring. If I could live my life over, I'd do all sorts of crazy shit.
>>
>>1244729
There's a difference between "traveling" and "being a leech with no objectives who wants to steal food and violate immigration laws." Only the latter is being discouraged, and you're a dumbfuck for conflating the two.
>>
>>1237124
You are fucking degenerate scum. Your parents wish they never had you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>1241192
>>1241198
see
>>1241443
and
>>1241332
+1. Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1237124
>>1237222
>>1237226
>steal from good people because you are a worthless broke shit cunt (not alpha dickhead)
>scam said good people
>run out on meals and tabs
>hobo lyfe brah!!!!1
>sleep on the streets
>eat trash
>strangle sacred animals to death
>butcher and cook raw meat with zero equipment in the woods... it's ezy brah!!!1
>risk making entire country fucking hate you
>be eternally condemned
>and also banned
>live off deer meat without being able to store it (KEK)
>place your fate in Nigerian hands
>pretend yakuza and ultra nats would do anything other than kill you
>????
>profit!!! and awsum holidayz brah!!!1

=/=
>>1242163
>venturing outside their comfort zone and discovering how they interact with a foreign environment under stress

Too many dumb, degenerate faggots in this thread that need to kill themselves. I'm going back to /pol/.
I hope some based nips bukkake and execute the aforementioned faggots, in that order. lel
>>
>>1245081
Sounds like a plan to me.

Regards,
the OP

PS: those deer are not sacred, calling them sacred is heresy
>>
File: 1330185549303.jpg (101KB, 802x601px) Image search: [Google]
1330185549303.jpg
101KB, 802x601px
God damn op, you are one obnoxious, mindless fucking faggot. Your plan is just awful and certain to fail. I cannot get over how much you need to grow up. Disgusting.
>>
Godspeed OP. All these faggots saying you need to grow up or kys are just jealous and/or dead inside.
>>
>>1245579
Thanks m8. I'm still planning to pull this off this summer
>>
>>1245803
I think a lot of us would be curious to know how you fare. Please come back and update us.
>>
>>1245823
I'm still sick of everything and everyone around. I still wanna just get the heck out of here and honestly I'd love to pull off a plan this reckless. I'm still saving some money and I'll hopefully soon have enough money to get away, but not really live there for long. I really wanna just get away alone and wander around freely even if I'm broke.
>>
>>1245464
are you trying to be a cliche of the people that discourage others from reaching their dream of traveling?

>>1245829
reach for the stars buddy
>>
>>1237083
and people say syrian refugees are entitled.
>>
>>1237124
I love this. Also, this is why japanese hate foreigners.
>>
>>1245803
>broke as fuck
>travelling in the summer
k... keep me posted
>>
Peahc is that you?
>>
if you want a cheap place i recomend you some beach in mexico
>>
>>1246877
who's a peach?
>>1246854
I'll keep this thread updated. Also when I actually pull this off I'll send pictures of the deers I'm eating
>>
>>1239230
>The deer was found March 13 with a 52-cm bolt stuck in its abdomen. It died two days later. The iron arrow had pierced its lung.

>The 10-year-old doe, which underwent an autopsy, was also pregnant.

Top tier hunter. Punishment should have been harsher.
>>
OP i think im know how you feel, will be doing something similar very soon.
Maybe consider doing the same thing in Europe, just a different country?
Like at least you wont have to worry about deportation, plus. Plus living other EU countries is much cheaper than in Finland, it should be that hard.
>>
>>1246976
I kinda want to go to Japan, it's far enough and totally different culture. Plus I don't speak japanese that well so I couldn't really communicate with people too much, which is perfect for me. This is just my dream anyway
>>
Go for it OP. Nothing stopping u
>>
Don't if you don't have a visa that will allow you to stay for a really long time. The Japanese police is really strict and asks for your documents all the time if you look too relaxed on the streets.
>>
>>1237113
not OP, but I thought Urdu is harder to learn as you right from right to left?

Also I barley graduated highschool as well, went to University, and thought it was a million times easier. I got a degree in Marketing and 3/4 of my marketing professors loved me and recommended me to multiple jobs. I hated marketing but still, University is easy as shit.

The workload is much less. I even worked at the same time and graduated with no student debt.
>>
>>1247806
The NSA studied it.
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-spectrum/assets/files/foreign_language.pdf

Japanese is in class by itself
>>
>>1237083
lol what a fag
>>
>>1244100
Well if that's the last option I'll have then I'll take it, but to be honest I dislike the idea of being stuck with people in one place.

I mean is there any freedom in it? How much free time do you get and since you don't earn much pay you can't really afford to take a simple train to town.
What's so great about WWOOF, anyone?
>>
>>1249515
Screw that.

Be a hobo. Kill the deer. Become a legend.
>>
>>1249523
Yeah WWOOF seems like it's no fun
>>
>>1237083
Although I have to side with the other anons that whatever your running from is in your head; if you really wanna know how to hobo in Japan, check out the "Hitchhiking to Hokkaido"series on youtube by Kyde & Eric (specifically Eric). He'll show you how to live on the cheap, if not almost free.
>>
>>1237083
>>>/r9k/36990987
>>
>>1249527
Try workaway, it's a lot better
>>
>>1249577
the problem with these things are that they're restrictive and boring as heck.

Sure I'd have a roof over my head and some food, but as a hobo even if I missed those two, I'd at least have freedom which is the most important part about this whole thing.

Of course I wouldn't have to stay there forever, but lets say I stay a month; after that month is over I've wasted time living in a farm prison and I haven't gotten 1 cent richer.

Only HORRIBLE ideas please, those seem to be the most exciting, thanks
>>
>>1241182
>> Don't worry I'll wear a cap, sunglasses and a mask so i will stick out even more
ftfy
>>
>>1249670
>ftfy
WOW THANKS FOR THE FIX M8
I was obviously joking
>>
Bump

Man Im sick of my life
>>
>>1250632
Hey, in parallel with the things you are planning, you should start making something with that. Like writing or getting into some kind of art to digest your experience.
If you go vagabonding Japan you surelly would have things to write, think and observe.
I would choose photography myself as an cinematography student.
You should check a phographer called Daido Moriyama, its offen called Stray dog cause he like vagabonding the streets to take pictures.
Well, good luck with your trip. I am planning to take the fuck of my country too.
>>
>Autistic weeb Finn trying to take illegal refuge in Japan.

Post pics when you get raped by Ryuga and Takehiro in Jap prison.
>>
you're actually the lowest tier of human
don't go to japan and ruin the impression of foreigners any more than how fucked it is already. Just go to cambodia or some shit. No one wants you in Japan so just go somewhere where you can starve to death without bothering anyone.
>>
>>1251204
>don't go to japan and ruin the impression of foreigners any more than how fucked it is already
lol who are the people here who are truly messed up?

>Japanese work society(salarymen working around the clock literally and having no time to go home to even sleep)
>Japanese Porn Industry(sick fetishes and all the loli porn)
>Japanese Love Hotels (disgusting themes I won't even get into it)
>Perverted Shinto festivals that revolve around sex organs
>Japanese Food (Ice cream with FISH on it!?!)
>and more...

I agree the west is messed up too, but no more than Japan. And it's my life so no one can really stop me from going there and being me
>>
>>1251270
>no one can really stop me from going there and being me

Oh how naive you are about Japan. good luck becoming japanese
>>
>>1251281
>Oh how naive you are about Japan. good luck becoming japanese

Who said anything about becoming japanese? I'm not a weeaboo like you. Besides all the stuff I said about Japan was true.
>>
>>1250632
>>1250632
Hey brother, I hear you and I think you can do this. I know there are naysayers here, but that's just life. It sounds like you have already learned how to tune them out and follow your "own" path, which I think is just rad. I haven't been to Japan but I've backpacked around Mexico and the Carribean. If there is anything I've learned in my travels it's that you just got to pick up and go when you want to. There will always be people whispering in your ear that it can't be done, but it can brother. I hope you have a good time in the land of the rising sun, and when you come back be sure to tell us about the great adventures you had. I would love to see the envious real /trv/alers here turn green with envy.
>>
>>1251382
thanks m8 I knew already the meaning "youve got pack up and go" but I had forgotten all about it. Now I remember again thx. I just love traveling alone, the feeling of freedom is just amazing when you're alone in a foreign place.

I'll be sure to post some stuff here on /trv/ once I'm there. Thanks anon and God bless u
>>
Go for it famalam. I have just a simple question: how do you plan to get back? It will be hard to just book a plane after the 90 days, also you're still going to have to go through airport security and I doubt they will let you go through with just a slap on your wrist even if you're heading back home if you stayed in the country illegaly. Staying there forever is even harder, hobo life is really dangerous and something really bad could happen to you. Let's be real OP, unless you want to set in advance the period of your hobo time (but it doesn't look like you really want that), the easiest way out is suicide. Anyway don't listen to people and go for it OP, keep fueling my fantasies.
>>
>>1249582
It's true that if you're looking to wander around and have total freedom things like WWOOF and Workaway will be awful, they're more for people who are interested in settling down for a little while in a specific country and learning some of the culture/language.

Although I think it's kind of a dumb idea, just go for the whole hobo thing OP. Dumpster-dive it up, or kill the Nara deer if you wish, just keep us updated. Worst thing that can happen is you get deported from Japan and barred from entering for like 10 years to life (assuming you didn't kill the deer that is, pretty sure they'll want you to serve prison time if they find out about that).
>>
>>1251687
>how do you plan to get back?
for now I don't plan anything for coming back. However one way plane tickets are somehow (don't ask me why) way more expensive than ones that include return flights as well. So I might do this: buy tickets that include return flights after 90 days from arrival. That way I'd save money because one way tickets are rly expensive here where I live(same for other countries as well?) and I'd have a backup just in case.
But like I said I don't wanna plan when I'm coming back, who knows what'll happen during my time there
>Anyway don't listen to people and go for it OP, keep fueling my fantasies.
the heck are your fantasies?
>>
>>1251692
Nothing erotic man (does the english term implies it or is it just 4chan?), I'm just saying I've always dreamed to do something like this. Don't forget to update us OP, if you resist a year or two we could meet there.
>>
>>1251691
>Although I think it's kind of a dumb idea, just go for the whole hobo thing OP
it's a really dumb idea I agree 100% and yes I'll go for this.
I'll make sure to post something here
>>
>>1251694
Haha that would be really cool! I'll manage somehow
>>
>>1247806
mayb u went to a shit uni
>>
>>1237083
The exclusion zones in and around Fukushima are mostly empty of people. Homes are abandoned, non-perishable food items are still sitting around, and very few people will bother you.

Just be sure to bring a Geiger counter so you can avoid hot spots, and you'll be living like a post-apocalyptic hobo king!
>>
>>1237083
Ofcourse you can.
Plane ticket, some form of visa so you can stay longer than 90 days. Try a share house too, like OakHouse, the company.
Then you too can live the dream.
https://youtu.be/enpuDjiZoC0
>>
>>1251916
You're probably trolling but that's what my trip is all about so if this is actually true I'd be very interested to check it out. However whats the chance of getting exposed to radiation? There could still be some left and the risk might be higher if I eat those radiating non perishable foods.
>>1252050
Thx for the encouragement but that Oakhouse sounds kinda expensive for my hobo budget. Also I don't like the idea of sharing the house with internationals who are boring casuals trying to live a decent life in Japan.
>>
>>1252139
>>1251916
DO IT. You could be Japans first STALKER.
>>
>>1252139
The areas are evacuated because the radiation levels in some places are high enough that it could be harmful if you stayed for long periods of time - weeks, months, or years depending on how hot it is. There are some hotspots that will give you acute radiation poisoning in a few hours of exposure, though, so bring a geiger counter.

The nonperishable food is generally safe to eat, as long as you are careful to clean off any dust from the container and make sure you don't get any of the dust on yourself. Ingesting radioactive dust can be harmful or fatal.
>>
>>1251694
"fantasy" can imply something erotic, but not in this context. It's just 4chan.
>>
File: 1453204526555.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
1453204526555.png
1KB, 214x198px
>>1237124
Found another one
>>
>>1237124
I fucking hate all of you. Degenerate scum dragging the world further into the dung heap. Fuck you and all of the other sociopathic primates that litter our county
>>
>high school education
>barely speaks Japanese
>no money, presumably no skills
>no plan
>buys into the "grass is greener on the other side"

fuck off faggot, you're a waste of space. At least secure a job or something. Go to college. You honestly sound like some edgelord that sprinkles random Japanese words into sentences unironically and then says "yeah well I'd be COOL if I lived in Japan, you just don't understand!" when normal people point out just how fucking retarded you are. If you're sick of life in Finland, where I presume you have stable housing, food, and this is a stretch, but a social life, how suck of life do you think you'll be in Japan where you have none of those things, plus you can't even hold a conversation? Use your brain, if you have one.
>>
>>1252357
Don't make your own conclusions when you haven't even read most of this thread.
I'm free to do whatever I want as long as I get away with it.
>>
>>1237091
There was a guy like you a few months ago. He started working on a Japanese farm first to learn to talk better and get used to the culture. He also didn't have any money, but it worked out pretty well for him. Might be worth looking in to.
>>
>>1241200
You can stay 90 days, then leave for 1 day, and then return and get 90 more days. But you can only do this once per year.
>>
>>1239025
This is 100% true, but why not let him try to do it. He will learn from the experience and probably become a productive member of society after a year or so.
>>
>>1245803
If you do it, start a blog and post some pictures.Might even give you some donations.
>>
>>1252404
Well it worked out for him, but won't work out for me. I don't wanna get used to the culture I'm just looking to run away without much of a plan. I appreciate the advice but no thx
>>1252406
The thing is I'll probably run out of money by the time I reach my 90 visa limit and I can't afford plane tickets. I'll maybe have to look for some short shady job IN Japan that pays in cash so I can afford this. Or else I'll have to overstay it, which is risky and I can't really try to get out of the country after that, not at least if I ever wanna come back.
>>1252410
>If you do it, start a blog and post some pictures.Might even give you some donations.
I will post pictures dont worry
>>
>>1252410
and donations would be very appreciated
>>
>>1252414
>I'll maybe have to look for some short shady job IN Japan that pays in cash so I can afford this

And where exactly do you think you'll land this job? You don't seem to realize no one is going to hire you. You don't speak anywhere near enough to prove useful and without a proper visa, any potential employer will be too scared to go anywhere near hiring you. This is honestly a terrible idea and I don't understand why you're plugging your ears when people tell you otherwise.
>>
>>1252431
they have host bars where you can talk to bored housewives over a drink, from what i understand you can make money doing that. maybe OP could try something like that. It might be hard if he's a hobo, but they have showers in internet cafes and all he would need is one or two sets of nice clothes.
>>
>>1252442
See the OP
> I can talk a little bit of japanese.

You really think someone with "a little bit of Japanese" can talk to bored housewives?

>Hello! My name is Anon! I like Japan! I like to eat sushi! Uhhhhh I like Japan!

Yes I'm sure his Japanese will land him a job where you need to talk to people for a living.
>>
The OP is obviously autistic, genuine replies aren't going to reach him.
>>
>>1238936
>if you want to be homeless, go be homeless in Canada

Lmfao this nigga is straight drunk
>>
Dude living in Japan here (auto industry).

>>1251270
>spews crass exaggerations and misconceptions about the country he apparently desperately wants to go to

>"no one will stop me from going!"

Except I don't know, maybe the immigration bureau, law enforcement... But hey, maybe if you end up making it in Japan you might actually learn something and that would be a good thing, so... godspeed?

>>1251288
>Who said anything about becoming japanese? I'm not a weeaboo like you.

Ah, the old "I'm totally not a weeb tho gaiz srs" bit. Always classic.

>Besides all the stuff I said about Japan was true

Except for how again basically all your points are, as I said, largely crass exaggerations or misconceptions that show a stunning lack of maturity, basic research, perspective or insight into a country you so desperately seem to want to be a part of.

>>1252442
>they have host bars where you can talk to bored housewives over a drink, from what i understand you can make money doing that

If by housewives you mean depressing, mentally and emotionally drained off duty sex workers? And yeah real cool plan getting hired by a host bar as a foreigner with 0 Japanese ability. Maybe you can stun the pros with your "anata wa kirei desu". And even if you did get hired, have fun being forced to shotgun 5 magnums of Cristal in one night and going home at 6:00am with bloody bile seeping from the side of your mouth.

Work at a host bar. Fucking hilarious. You people...
>>
>>1252139
I was trolling, but a while back there was a photographer that sneaked into the evacuated zone and took pictures of the ghost towns.

https://petapixel.com/2016/07/13/photographer-sneaks-radioactive-ghost-towns-fukushima/

You could theoretically do it, but it would be a lot of work to not get yourself caught trying to sneak in, not get cooked in hot spots, and not poison yourself silly by kicking up and breathing/eating the radioactive sediment that's probably coating most of the area (or just by being in the area in general).
>>
On a related note what is actuality the easiest country in the world to do this? Just kind of fuck off there and visa/immigration isn't really a problem and you could just kind of find some work and no one would say anything?

Is there even such a place?
>>
>>1252750
If you're white USA
>>
>>1252752
Seriously? Like how? I thought the US had strict immigration.
>>
>>1252443
>Yes I'm sure his Japanese will land him a job where you need to talk to people for a living.
It depends on how good looking he is, looks would be more important than conversational ability. You really think they go there to talk about science and politics? lel
>>1252475
>Work at a host bar. Fucking hilarious.
you sound like an expert, have you even tried this or talked to someone that has? it's not that far out really
>>
>>1252766
Going in legally is time consuming and expensive, that's why people just walk across from mexico
>>
File: (you).png (6KB, 310x318px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
6KB, 310x318px
>>1252396
By that thought process that means that you're free to commit murder, rape children, destroy property and shit on peoples door steps if you feel like it and as long as you can get away with it?
>>
>>1252766
>I thought the US had strict immigration.

No, there so many people who just come in and let their visa's expire or just get knocked up and become a citizen
>>
>>1252793
Don't spread FUD. America has a very strict immigrant visa policy. One of the strictest in the world. Its very hard to legally come into America, especially on a visa that will allow you to work. But America also doesn't have very good enforcement inside the borders.
>>
>>1252772
Buddy, what don't you get about "I can talk a little bit of Japanese?" You honestly think, in a job the revolves around conversation, this dude will be able to not only land this type of work, but also continue it for any sort of time? You're a moron if you actually think this is a feasible way to make a living ESPECIALLY if this dude is trying to become a fucking HOBO. I'm willing to bet you're just as dumb as the OP, if not the OP himself. You're clearly delusional and I'm curious as to where you get your information from.
>>
Calm down stupids I wouldn't work at a hostess place even if I was offered the job on the spot, cuz I don't like it.

I'll stick to the hobo plan and kill the deer so try to calm down seriously...
>>
>>1252790
Pfft I knew someone was gonna say this
Don't take everything so literally, just because I said that it doesn't mean Im gonna go steal and kill people.
>>
https://youtu.be/qtoF30noxXs
>>
>>1252772
>it's not that far out really
>looks would be more important than conversational ability

Can I ask what specifically makes you say these things with such conviction?

>you sound like an expert, have you even tried this or talked to someone that has?
I have lived in Japan for half a decade. I have never talked to someone who has worked at a host bar but I have talked to someone who has patronized them not to mention women who have worked at hostess clubs. All are very readily able to provide insights. I also have eyes. Sometimes I observe my surroundings. When you live in a place for 5 years of your life you're going to become aware of things.
>>
>>1237083
haha, vitun weeb
> :^)
>>
>>1252915
You're arguing with someone who went to Japan for 2 weeks and has no idea what he's talking about. I doubt he'll even come back to the thread out of embarrassment
>>
>>1252915
Well arent you enlightened mr. I've-lived-in-Japan-for-5-years...
In either case Im not interested in working as a hostess bar, not that I'd qualify there either as I'll be coveres in deer guts and smell like cheap deodorant.

Stay on topic idiots
>>
>>1252814
Didn't say it was legally easy to get into America, it is easy to stay once you get in though as basically no one will check if you are a citizen if you are white. The hardest thing would just be finding steady income
>>
10/10 on the fine thread, OP. Even using teen speak like "ur" and "cuz" isn't tuning them into your ruse, remarkably. Usually I tell people to be more subtle but obviously you haven't needed to be.
>>
>>1252935
>Well arent you enlightened mr. I've-lived-in-Japan-for-5-years...

Not even that guy but man you are a twat.
>>
>>1252915
>>1252927
2 weeks is actually enough time to get a lot of insight, and I happened to talk to a few people that were in the escort business during my time there. You say you have been there for 5 years but you really don't seem to know your way around that industry. It's a lot more diverse and has a lot more career opportunities than most people would assume, it's not a secret that Japanese people have refined taste and are open minded when it comes to those types of things.
>>
>>1253226
Oh wow you're actually admitting to have only spent 2 weeks while at the same time being so sure this idiot can land a job working at a host bar. Please stop posting. You're sadder and more delusional than we could have imagined.
>>
>>1237083
you will be an illegal immigrant and end up in prison.

just fyi, the police put people in open air prisons in the snow without blankets in japan.

you will not be happy
>>
>>1253110
I'm actually not even trolling, this is a genuine thread trust me. But thx anyway lol
>>1253230
Lol who cares if he was just 2 weeks? You're not any better you know even if you've lived there for longer. You're still a gaijin and no amount of ramen noodles can make you make japanese
>>1253234
Then I will just escape the prison. The more adventures the better
>>
>>1253261
>Then I will just escape the prison. The more adventures the better

>*teleports behind prison guards*
>*unsheaths broadsword
>"psh, nothing personal..."
>>
>>1237083
I'm not going to judge your mood here.. fine.. you're sick of your life and want to hobo around. But why Japan of all places??

Go hobo around in south east asia.. walk around uselessly or whatever.. fuck some girls or whatever you fancy.. get drunk off cheap booze. Your Euro will stretch a lot further there than in Japan.
>>
why wont this thread die already its been over 5 weeks
>>
>>1253307
>why wont this thread die already its been over 5 weeks
Because you left another reply. Thx for your contribution
>>
>>1253304
>I'm not going to judge your mood here.. fine.. you're sick of your life and want to hobo around. But why Japan of all places??
Because I wanna read mango and slurp cup ramen
>>
>>1244729
t. brainlet
>>
File: 6923690-3x2-700x467.jpg (111KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
6923690-3x2-700x467.jpg
111KB, 700x467px
>>1252750
australia is easy as fuck dude, try it.

pic related
>>
>>1253230
Like I said, 2 weeks is actually plenty of time to draw up a trip and make a plan. Maybe I'm just more observant than you. You seem to think living in a place makes you some kind of an expert, does the government give you a certificate of participation for just being alive on their soil for 5 years? You are going to have to do more to qualify your expertise. Judging by your opinion that it's impossible for a gaijin to work as a host I'm just going to have to assume you are somewhat ignorant.
>>1253307
>why won't things I don't like just go away
have you thought about being a hobo in north korea?
>>
>>1253380
>wants to read manga and "slurp cup ramen"

>says he's not a weeaboo

Wew laddie.
>>
>>1253619
Im not a weeb. I don't wanna be japanese or act like them or embrace their culture. By your definition a guy who wants to eat KFC and watch spongebob while hoboing around US is a westaboo.

So me eating cup ramen which is junk food and browsing a weekly mango magazine is somehow wannabe japaneseism? Even the homeless in Japan do that and they're not considered exemplary model japanese citizens.

If I was there to embrace their culture in a cheezy weeaboo way I'd be going on dates with a hug pillow and feeding the nara deer some pokemon cookies. But Im not.

Im curious how many of u are stupid enough to think that my plan is weeby?
>>
>>1253762
M8 you want to run away to Japan (of all places) and read manga and shit. You're a fucking weeb. How much fucking denial are you in lmfao.

Being a weeb just means very interested in Japan and Japanese culture. Why are you distorting the meaning weeb?
>>
>>1253779
Man give me some massive urban metropolis with tons of side streets where I can get lost in. What I rly want is wander around
>>
>>1253762
>I don't wanna be japanese or act like them or embrace their culture

>I wanna read mango and slurp cup ramen

Soo... you don't want to act Japanese or embrace their culture--just bum around like a waste of space NEET and read manga and eat cup noodles. I gotta tell you man, you'd be behaving like a very considerable percentage of Japanese millennials doing that soooo, so much for not acting like them. Like you could even read untranslated mango in Japan. Just stick to Crunchy Roll and your scanlations or whatever, kid... sheesh.
>>
>>1253801
>Just stick to Crunchy Roll
Screw Crunchyroll I don't pay for anime
>I gotta tell you man, you'd be behaving like a very considerable percentage of Japanese millennials doing that soooo, so much for not acting like them
Man I'm like authentic japanese youth without even trying. Guess I'm a better nihonjin than any of u weebs!

Im really gonna do this and u can't stop me /trv/
>>
>>1237083
Gold.
>>
>>1253810
But I'm serious dude
>>
>>1253782
You know Japan is like that, but in a really anal retentive and overly clean kind of way. You actually might opt for a more chaotic area if you want something like that.
>>
>>1253842
>You actually might opt for a more chaotic area if you want something like that.
depends on HOW chaotic it gets. I've been to Tokyo before but I've also been to more chaotic cities, the worst of which probably was Delhi.

I don't like if it's all slums and cows on the streets, I like the idea of a huge metropolis with skyscrapers and other highrise buildings BUT if it's like New York city it's just boring. It's not big and diverse enough.

So what did you have in mind? Hong Kong?
>>
>>1253261
Who said anything about being Japanese? I understand you're an idiot, OP, but please don't chime in if you can't understand what's being talked about

>>1253567
And like I said, you're delusional. You admitted to being in the country for 2 weeks and apparently you understand how the host club business works and how a moron can land a job with little to no Japanese in an industry where speaking to your clients is part of the job description. Also, I'm not the guy who lived there for 5 years, but I did live there for 2 so I already have more qualifications than some random jackoff such as yourself who was there for 2 weeks.

Also, please show me a host club that has a foreigner working there that has barely any Japanese skills. Seriously, I'll take a trip over, meet this person, and eat my words.
>>
>>1237092
best post desu
>>
>>1253812
Even better.
>>
>>1253845
>BUT if it's like New York city it's just boring. It's not big and diverse enough

>New York City
>not diverse

Literally what.
>>
>>1253808
>Im really gonna do this and u can't stop me /trv/

So fucking do it. You sure talk a lot and spend a bunch of time trolling /trv/ instead of you know, actually doing this.
>>
>>1253868
>So fucking do it. You sure talk a lot and spend a bunch of time trolling /trv/ instead of you know, actually doing this.
I'm sort of broke at the moment, but I'll do this by the end of the summer just u wait
>>
>>1245081
>I'm going back to /pol/.
And don't ever come back
>>
needless bump
>>
so.... enlighten me, why japan again? why not china or korea or any other south east asia? or central asia (all those -stan) or africa or latin america? As a matter of fact, if your white and charming, even if your poor smelly retarded hobo, rich chink/hk girls will just pick you up, house you and feed you. Heard that from hk guys and chink guys themselves by the way, not sure about tw though.
>>
>>1253874
>I'm sort of broke at the moment
And how do you expect to subsist when you're in Japan. You won't have a job.
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (34KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
34KB, 600x680px
>>1254014
>As a matter of fact, if your white and charming, even if your poor smelly retarded hobo, rich chink/hk girls will just pick you up, house you and feed you.

Lel how much meme could a memechuck chuck if a meme chuck could chuck memes.
>>
>>1254036
I literally got invited to stay in some random dude's house with his wife on a trip to Japan. Nice place, guest room was basically a closet but other than that was the best time I've spent in Tokyo.
>>
>>1254088
That's not even the same thing. You probably weren't smelly poor and retarded, and your anecodote isn't perpetuating the stale meme about even ugly loser cunts being worshiped by women in Asia just because they're white.

That is true in SEA, it is not true in Korea, Japan, Taiwan.
>>
>>1254098
Well screw u all Im not interested in women, hostess bars or getting japanese friends. All I wanna do is hobo around and u guys keep having a problem with it even though most of u dont even live in Japan! Looooooool
>>
>>1254172
Doesn't 4chan have some kind of rule against underage people?
>>
>>1254180
I said I graduated high school dude. Even if I was underage u couldn't stop me from being here. This is an anonymous board and do u think the 18 rating on the cover stops kids from playing CoD?
>>
>>1254200
m8 he's just breaking your balls of course he doesn't think it's going to stop underagers from coming blah blah

Dense cunt.
>>
Lets not make this thread die

BUMP
>>
Finnish people are scum, evidently
>>
>>1255240
so what is ops game plan?
>>
>>1255446
>troll on a Laotian Lite Brite website
>????
>profit
>>
>>1237083

OP, you do realize you will get arrested and sent back to your home country after a lenghty stay at Tokyo's shitty the immigration center?

That's literally the only outcome this story can have. The second a policeman sees your homeless ass, it's over.
>>
>>1255469
He already said he'll break out of jail!
>>
>>1255477
I don't even think it would be hard to break out of jail in Japan. I have heard that Japanese people are so polite to foreigners you can just walk into convenience stores and walk out with stuff. The cashiers are too scared to figure out if you are stealing there. He could probably just get up during lunchtime at the jail and walk out the door. As long as he acts like he knows what he is doing it's probably possible.
>>
>>1255484
>he doesn't know how hardcore JP prisons are
Or maybe this is just bait
>>
>>1252836
>hurr durr don't take it so seriously brah :^)
>>
>>1253261
>escape prison
Are you actually fucking autistic? This is like Billys first ever adventure fantasies holy fucking shit
>>
>>1255504
>maybe this is just bait

I hope so, because otherwise it's just stupid.

>>1255484
>I don't even think it would be hard to break out of jail in Japan.
It would be extremely difficult. The only time you're alone/unsupervised in a Japanese prison/jail is when you're locked into your cell. There is no "walking away" -- the second you step away from where they want you to be, you're subject to an immediate beat-down.
>you can just walk into convenience stores and walk out with stuff
Bullshit meme. Conbini (like most stores in Japan) have security cameras all over the place. They may let you walk out with things, but if they do they'll be on the phone to the police immediately. The police will have your picture from the security camera footage and will then compare it against the picture they took of you at immigration when you arrived in the country. The police here have very little to do and are very happy/willing to spend a lot of hours tracking your sorry ass down.
>>
the amount of butt hurt faggots in this thread. hilarious, really please just go home, get some rope and kill yourselves. everyday i realize just how much i hate all of you.

op, just make some cash, get a ticket to japan and fuck around. ueno park has a homeless population, just get in with them. your finnish, cops arent going to give two shits about some white kid out there.

you could probably get away with something like 5k american and survive for your visa length. fuck working, fuck these normies, muh contribution fuckers.
>>
>>1255504
>japan
>hardcrose

from what I've heard the yakuza are so hardcore the law enforcement there is utterly cucked beyond recognition. I don't think he would find your typical USA supercop with body armor and an m4 with a laster site scope. He is more likely to find some kawaii prison guard that carries a small stick or something to intimidate him. I'm being kind of sarcastic when I say he could just walk out, but I'm sure he could just act like it might be more trouble than it's worth to stop him if he starts heading to the door. As long as he doesn't piss off the local yakuza boss he should be in the clear.
>>1255514
>Bullshit meme.
careful guys we have an expert here! yeah they have cameras but from what people post here nobody cares to find you or prosecute you, so whatever
>>
>>1255559
100% bait or 100% bullshit. In either case, worthless.
>from what people post here
More 100% bullshit when it's about stealing from Japanese stores.

Facts: If you shoplift in Japan, you stand a high chance of getting caught. Japanese cops are hardasses and will get very physical with you if you give them the slightest excuse to do so.
>>
>>1255576
>Japanese cops are hardasses and will get very physical with you if you give them the slightest excuse to do so
No matter how I look at it I can't help but find this very very hard to believe...
>>
>>1255576
>Japanese cops are hardasses and will get very physical with you if you give them the slightest excuse to do so.

Hahahahahahah no they won't you fool, it would take a fucking gunman to get them to come out of their little boxes

You obviously have not been to Japan
>>
>>1255576
You clearly haven't been here for very long if you don't know about shoplifting anon's adventure in Japan
>>
HEY YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT!

I just saw the news on NHK World and they said that there's a huuuuuge problem in Japan with food waste.

They said that the japanese throw over 6 MILLION TONS of edible food away every year! A real dream for a hobo dont u think?
>>
>>1255614
But it's true. They do intensive physical training several times a week. Karate, kendo, etc. Once you've been taken into custody, they can pretty much do what they want as in Japan you're considered 100% guilty once you've been arrested. Oh, and they can hold you in custody for a really long time while they decide whether or not to press charges. It's not pleasant.

>>1255616
>You obviously have not been to Japan
I live in Japan. I've done consulting work with the Japanese police for the past several years. I've gone out drinking with Japanese cops lots of times. I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about them and Japan than you do. Except for weeb shit, of course.

>>1255638
I've been here plenty long. I saw the shoplifting story when it first appeared. There's a few kernels of truth in it here and there, but most of it's bullshit. Anyone with any real experience in Japan knows this.

>>1255688
>A real dream for a hobo dont u think?
Edible food can only be thrown away two days a week. A real problem for a hobo, don't you think?
>>
>>1255701
>But it's true. They do intensive physical training several times a week. Karate, kendo, etc. Once you've been taken into custody, they can pretty much do what they want as in Japan you're considered 100% guilty as a filthy gaijin. Banzai!!!

We have a weeaboo over here.
>>
>>1255701
Why are you responding to a clear troll thread, nigga?
>>
>>1253762
>If I was there to embrace their culture in a cheezy weeaboo way I'd be going on dates with a hug pillow
That would be borderline insane.

>and feeding the nara deer some pokemon cookies
That would ironically be somewhat normal.
>>
>>1255701
me me big boy
>>
If finding a job I like wasn't so hard I wouldn't be a hobo...
>>
>>1237083
I love sushi
>>
>>1256172
I prefer noodles
>>
Bumping this trainwreak
>>
>>1256172
I love Japan, period.
>>
Try WWOOFing. wwoof.net
basically you just work some odd job like harvesting silk from silkworms for example, in exchange for a place to stay.
>>
try prostitution.
japanese love blonde hair blue eyes
>>
>>1237083
ill bump

just because you made me laugh OP

i think you should go for it though, and have your own /hoboweeb/ general where you keep us updated with your eating koi fish from ponds and jacking off to boobs you carved into the tree near your campsite
>>
Japanese people apparently don't like hobos very much, to the point where they don't even have benches in public to stop them from sleeping on something that isn't the ground.

But the only hobo I met was in the Shibuya McDonalds, and he showed me his Gucci purse and offered me napkins after I offered him my fries.

He was very nice.
>>
Does anyone have that /trv/ screen cap of some german guy who went to japan but got bummed it wasn't like his fantasies and just ate shitty ramen all day and stay at his hotel room.

Shit like this thread makes me think about that
>>
>>1258142
I've actually been to Japan several times before, so I don't have big misconceptions of what the place is like. Of course I don't claim to be an expert on japanese culture or anything but Im not ur average nothing knowing weeb.

I even have friends in Japan(Japanese not gaijin lol) who I have hanged out with and who I'm still in contact with. However if I actually pull this hobo thing off Im NOT going to tell them of it, because they wouldn't like it Im sure. They're my friends but not that so good friends that they would help me butcher a deer or let me crash their couch for one night.

I need some true pals
>>
>>1258142
is that the one where he ate potatoe chips in the bathroom? That's the best part. That stuff just makes me enjoy visiting Japan even more though. I like the overblown fantasy vs reality and the way it's still shrouded in mystery because of all the hype and cynicism. It's just a great place to discover for so many different reasons.
>>1258158
>I need some true pals

don't we all, don't we all

>>1258139
>they don't even have benches

this shit really pissed me off, it's definitely an effective measure. I wasn't homeless though, I just wanted to wander around without having to spend 10 dollars on a meal or 3 dollars on coffee when I wanted to sit down.
>>
File: merde.jpg (239KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
merde.jpg
239KB, 728x409px
>>1237083
Tokyo! Be the creature from the sewers. Plenty of squatting potential beneath the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVbdIFodvc
>>
>wouldn't let you crash at their place for a night

They're not your friends.
>>
>>1252139

There is only one (Japanese) guy living in the exclusion zone, he's taking care of all the animals there http://naotomatsumura.weebly.com/

He's old enough to not care too much about the radiation.
>>
>>1258158
>I've actually been to Japan several times before, so I don't have big misconceptions of what the place is like.
>I don't have big misconceptions of what the place is like.

Right except for maybe how this list of "points" about Japanese society and culture >>1251270 are all as I said before, largely exaggerations, distortions or just straight up falsehoods that perpetuate the unrefined and untrue DUUUUUUUDE WACKY JAPAN XD meme narrative that again as I said, demonstrates a painful lack perspective and insight on your part.
>>
>>1237124
lol you got the post?
wonder how they act when a brown or black person does it
>>
>>1253291
>personnel*
>>
>>1258165
Forget the benches, the worst shit is the trash cans.
>>
>>1237083
OP maybe you want to move to an asian country with a bigger ex-pat population. Those countries like foreigners better snd you can get a job speaking english. And as far as satisfying your weeb needs, just fap to anime at night
>>
>>1259565
>And as far as satisfying your weeb needs, just fap to anime at night
that won't satisfy even a real weeb
>>
>>1240341
i just cried of laughter for the first time in weeks
>>
I'm thinking about going to GODZ Bar in Shinjuku next thursday or Friday, did someone went? and, it's worth going?
>>
>>1259575
Remember, OP totally definitely is NOT a weeb.
>>
File: 1491112527279.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1491112527279.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>1253261
>Then I will just escape the prison. The more adventures the better
>>
Ok guys. So I want to go around SEA fucking random asian sluts. Possibly impregnating them, I don't really care.
I'm fresh out of high school, don't really want to go to Taiwan though cause dick ladies.
Where should I go to carry out this adventure?
>>
>>1259856
how about you kys
>>
I once read about some hobo in japan on a wizardchan thread, he had tons of pictures documented too. It seemed like he thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and didn't get into too much trouble. The guy had common sense so I'm not sure how OP will fare.
>>
>>1259976
Come on Fellow, I just want some easy Asian. I've got yellow fever. I'm not sitting on you for your degenerate idea, don't shit on mine.
>>
>>1259856
8 bit bait.
>>
>>1260032
>I'm not sitting on you for your degenerate idea, don't shit on mine.
woah woah hold up idiot. Your idea is degenerate but mine isn't. I simply want to do me and you want to be a piece of trash
>>
>>1260125
We'll there's certainly no use in arguing over it
Who can help me with my degenerate idea?
>>
>>1260176
go to the sea general, why did you come into a non related thread and ask this?
>>
you do realize that you will just be deported right? fucking fingolians and their nigger-tier behavior lmao
>>
>>1260859
Didn't know there was one. Thanks!
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.