[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any experience with talking to people on sites like Interpals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: interpals.png (216KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
interpals.png
216KB, 1280x672px
Any experience with talking to people on sites like Interpals before a trip and meeting them when you arrive in their country?
>>
Yeah, I met my gf that way
>>
>>1237014
I've joined this site twice, once 3 years ago and earlier this year in January. I fucked up with a real cute Polish girl the first time but that was due to my own stupidity. The most recent attempt I ended up getting messages and views from men all the time. I don't know what the fuck happened to the site. I might try again soon since its Spring
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492172167517.jpg (34KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492172167517.jpg
34KB, 720x960px
>>1237014
u should ask on /int/. They have a dedicated interpals general there.

I have used FB and LINE. They usually help me coordinate lodging, and have even gone as far staying with them and having them pick me up from the airport.

I was just video chatting with this chick on FN messenger last night. I guess morning her time.

I have done it in the USA, as well.
>>
I have already met up and hosted exchange partners from the app HelloTalk(and Tandem) and I will do so again this summer with a few people. I always had a great time, though we've always established a connection beforehand during the language exchange and got to know. each other.

I think that Interpals is pure trash in comparison for people that are actually studying the language.
>>
>>1237099
I agree, if you want to really learn a language it is not very good.

If you want to date foreign cuties, then its good for that.
>>
>>1237014

used it in ukraine a few years ago, met a couple girls asking them to show me around and got laid
>>
File: Kahlo.jpg (332KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Kahlo.jpg
332KB, 2400x2400px
>>1237014

I once met a woman on InterPals who was from Mexico. I am from Finland. We talked daily on the Internet, which eventually lead into us having a long-distance-relationship and me visiting her in Christmas of 2014. Stayed there for three weeks, visited six cities. Greatest thing I've ever done in my entire life. The experience is something that I will cherish to my grave. Unfortunately she cheated on me with a local guy afterwards which I eventually discovered after months of her blatant lying, which then stretched out to us depicting World War 3 through Facebook with our words, concluding into her blocking me on every single social media website we could possibly be connected in. This happened in May 2015. I found out that the guy whom she cheated me on with broke up with her after two weeks of them dating, which I of course grievously enjoyed, despite being filled with implausible vitriol and rancor from the Kafkesque way my whole story with her concluded.

Feel free to ask me anything.
>>
>>1237014
I met a hot older Chinese woman there and we spent too months in Beijing fucking through her midlife crisis before she moved to Aus and I went home.

Also met some really great people, done a lot of travelling/helping one another out
>>
>>1237588
Seriously man how do long distance relationships work?

Are people expected to stay loyal and faithful to each other when there is zero physical contact, zero try-to-make-it-through-life-together situations several thousand miles from each other?

>inb4 yes you degenerate

Genuinely wondering
>>
>>1237562
I personally like to do both at the same time. I met a Canadian chick learning my native language on HT that was going to my home country we did the whole language exchange thing and she stayed two prolonged weeks at my place and we fucked.

We had an LDR thing going on until I went to Montreal and Quebec for a month, 2 months later and I stayed there for free. In the end we both agreed to break it off because LDRs are stupid and even more stupid when there is no shared future on the horizon. In the end one partner will admit in a sad skype convo that they have met a new person they are interested in or straight up cheated. I prefer the Hollywood goodbye at the airport. Best trip ever and my first time outside of Europe except for the dread in the last week due to the impeding separation.
>>
>>1237616
>>1237602

The trick to LDRs is make sure its the right person, visit them enough to know forsure, then expedite the process so your not apart too long. Get her to you, or you to her.

Also part of making sure its the right person is sharing an end game, wanting to create a future.

I met my gf on language site (not interpals), i will take one more trip there, decide if she is the one, and then pack my shit and move there.
>>
>>1237014
A quick check reveals every girl above 5/10 has an absolute cancerous bunch of Kebabs, Indians and Australians leaving comments like this is a nude cam whore site or something https://www.interpals.net/app/photo?pid=10850594
>>
>>1237602

If you really have a special connection, go for it. More likely for you to find your soulmate on the Internet than your own block. Was it that the world contains approximately 1000 soulmates for every single person on Earth? Imagine, 1000 beautiful women (or men) in the world going on with their daily lives, who would be 100% perfect match for you. Kinda sucks, to be honest. Well, at least there are sites where possibly finding a soulmate can be a lot easier than if you tried to find one from the local bar. When I went to Mexico I sincerely thought she was the one. Turned out to be the one whore.
>>
>>1237653
>. Turned out to be the one whore.
Anon, all women are whores.
>>
>>1237021
>I fucked up with a real cute Polish girl the first time but that was due to my own stupidity
How did you fuck up, anon?
>>
Great for talking to people if you honestly are going to visit the area. Some people are fun to talk to in general, but I wouldn't do it aimlessly.

Can flirt some, but then you will fap and then stop talking to them so it's not really worth it just hit up the sad panda instead of wasting your time
>>
>>1237014
I'm going to meet my penpal next week, booked a flight and the hotel and everything. I've been heavily flirting with her for a month.
Obviously going to show around the place but yeah, after all the shy "I love you", "you're so beautiful", I expect a bit more.

Only issue is that I have no idea how are we going to sustain a long distance relationship and no way in hell I can move to her shithole city, because of my job. She said that she's gonna pick up some language classes because she'd like to move to the country I live in.
I mean, I'm fine because my previous relationship was pretty much like this, I had to move to another country for my job. But I have no idea about this person, living in a completely different country, different culture (she's Polish). I'll see.

But out of my 4 relationships (shortest one was 7 months, longest was 3 years), all were from the internet. This one, for the first time, is with a foreigner though.
Anyway sorry for ranting, I'm getting a bit nervous and excited.
>>
>>1237599
Are you for real about the Chinese woman?
>>
>>1237646
I mean you did find a rare Asian with very, very big tits, but generally it's my experience that those turkish/arab/whatever men will be there
>>
>>1237787
People have posted even funnier stories in the interpals general on /int/.
>>1237789
The smart ones will block them on a country basis.
>>
>>1237646
lol I always get a kick out of how almost every girl has Turkey and India banned at the very least.
>>
>>1237680
she was gorgeous and of all things messaged me first. still amazed that she'd give me the time of day when I firmly believe I am average to below average . I talked to her for about 6 months and all of a sudden I just stopped responding for some dumb reason. I don't know what it was or what compelled me to stop but I did and that was it. I think it might have been that I just didn't what else to say to her and I kept putting it off until the days turned into a week and a week turned into 2. She ended up deleting her account about a month later. subscribe for more
>>1237796
most turkish girls on that site are pretty cute Tbh
>>
>>1237803
Turkish girls are qts. Turkish guys are creepy and sex obsessed. I have no idea how so many of them along with most Indians think saying the shit they do will let them have a chance with women.
>>
File: smugthai1.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
smugthai1.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>1237787
Yes absolutely - I know this is /trv/ and not /int/, but I don't post on that cancer board so here is a fine place to talk about it I suppose.
There is an absolute GOLD MINE of late 20s early 30s Asian women on interpals. I know what you are thinking - 'Oh they are attractive, and I'm a loser on 4chan' etc. No. If they are on interpals they are fucking losers as well. Only losers go onto a fucking penpal website to talk to strangers they will never meet.
Commonly, they are worrying about their age, and not being married, etc. Also, the age gap is not an issue. Just come across as confident, don't mention their age, except to say they look young if they bring it up, until the flirting is real; at which point you use it a little to test whether the age gap excites them. Normally it does.
Then, after getting to know one another for a few months, you visit, you meet up, if the chemistry is still there in reality you fuck like rabbits.

Interpals is a high, HIGH, quality site
>>
This is now the hybrid interpals-/trv/ thread
Only post travel related interpals stories
>>
I've met several people from interpals and they almost always turned out worse looking than in their pictures.

>inb4 someone says the same about me
>>
>>1237941

i photoshop all my pics because everyone does it, and if your pics arent perfect looking good luck having people meet up with you

that's just the way it is
>>
>>1237942
I never shoop and I always video chat with people beforehand, wtf.
>>
>>1237942
You sound like a little bitch of a man or a woman. I hope for you that it's the latter.

Either way you should not fucking do this. You deceive the people around you and yourself and you should be ashamed of doing that.
>>
>>1237819
This is so fucked up haha, I love it. I created a profile a while ago, I might try and work a few before going to China next year
>>
>>1238064

you sound like an idiot that's never met any hot girls online, if you don't look like chad in your pics they won't talk to you
>>
>>1238069
you're an idiot. I managed to fuck two women off interpals while my profile picture was just a mountain
>>
>>1238070
What a mountain, tho
>>
>>1237014
tried this site before and there are a metric shit ton of eastern european cuties on there but their English is awful so most conversations belong in the trash
>>
>>1238072
It was majestic
In all seriousness I am thinking of resetting it as my main profile, because I think the profile picture is scaring some of the shyer QTs off
>>
/int/ have just gotten a great new version of qtcrawler
https://pastebin.com/raw/Ld5qP7q7
get Tampermonkey, copy paste all this in, and then got to interpals>online>set your filters>scroll to the bottom and click 'display all on one page'>go to the top and click view all

Let the QTs come to you
>>
>>1238244
>2017
>still mining bitcoins for indi
>>
>>1238069
Youre so insecure it hurts haha. im a skinny 5"9 black guy thats gotten laid on tinder by all kinds of girls. be yourself and you wont have to lie or make yourself look better. and literally had girls from interpals message first just by having a weird funny profile and having stuff in common. grow a pair dude
>>
If you're a woman, I can see how they are a pain in the ass, but if you want help with travelling etc, then Arab guys are the fucking best.

Planning a trip to the gulf and sent some messages asking for recommendations of what to do/where to eat, and have ended up with people offering me places to stay with their families, and help getting to places
>>
>>1238313
RIP, anon.
>>
I'm shocked that this is getting such a good reception here on /trv/.

>>1238313
Actually meeting the Arab guys that you met on the internet is just an awful idea on so many levels. Tell them you're coming with your boyfriend and watch all of that hospitality dry up.
>>
>>1239000
Honestly, is there anyone besides old women/lonely couples that will be cool offering couples a place to stay?
>>
>>1238947
>>1239000
I seriously think you two are over reacting. I'm not meeting the guys, two of them study in the US, but I just got off Skype with this one dude's family in Oman who seem excited to have me in the house for Eid, and were talking about making a huge extended family meet up out of it.

The rest have just been very helpful in forwarding information, or giving tips on hotels/places to see etc.
>>
>>1239147
That's cool, man.

Hope you have a great time.
>>
Just landed a place in Thailand for a month with my BFF qt.
It's a great site for finding out what to do in cities as well
>>
>>1237014
I stopped going on that site, even though it was because of 4chan that made me discover it. I only talk to one person after 3 years from that site after constantly talking to 10 people. She lives in Nantes, France and the only one who bothers to message back.

When I was in France, there was another French girl I talked to on Interpals that lived in Lyon, which was the city I headed to. After spending 3 days in Lyon, I forgot about the French girl and messaged her that I was sorry I didn't get to meet up with her and she said, "It's okay, another time!"

That's the closest encounter I got from someone on Interpals. But, she was one of the 10 people I used to consistently talk to before I just stopped messaging them. I didn't care for her that much if I forget she lived in the city I was going to visit.
>>
>>1237588
How did you find out that her boyfriend broke up with her if the girl blocked you on every social media site?
>>
My experience with interpals was going there to practice the language I was learning and failing horribly/not even meeting good friends in the country that I was interested in, and becoming decent friends with people from random ass places that I had no intention of interacting with.

also, everyone is horny as fuck or autistic
>>
>>1237014
>sites like Interpals
Not interpals but I met a steam buddy irl

I was on holiday and in a hostel on wifi and my laptop connected steam like normal. He invites me to a match and I say 'nah, in HK on holiday' and he says "shit, we gotta meet up, I'll take you out for lunch"

We catch up whenever I'm in town.
>>
>>1237819
>if the chemistry is still there in reality you fuck like rabbits.
you're not kidding m8. I talked to some girl in Ukraine for about a year before I ended up visiting the country. I had most of the trip planned out with certain places to see and other stuff. That whole plan went to shit since all she did was want to bang literally all day long. I barely got to see anything and ended up staying with her for most of the week I was there. Her father was a military guy and while he didn't speak English he came across as a real hard ass but he was kinda nice to me but I was scared he'd catch us. I still talk to her but not as much as we used to
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.