[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best things to do in the South East of England?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: st-george-england.jpg (8KB, 255x185px) Image search: [Google]
st-george-england.jpg
8KB, 255x185px
Best things to do in the South East of England?
>>
File: Go To France.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Go To France.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>1235540
One thing immediately springs to mind.
>>
>>1235544
sad but true
>>
>>1235540
>>1235544
>>1235615
Rip patriarchy.
>>
>>1235540
Book a ticket to Thailand?
>>
>>1235540
Go to London, then go somewhere else. I recommend Fez.
>>
>>1235540
go to bootsales. (perferably a big one). lots of stuff to find, and you never know what your gunna get.
always interesting places, and big ones have something on offer for everyone, normally dirt cheap.
i know its not the most exotic of places, but honestly, i really enjoy them. i'd rather go to a good bootsale any day of the week than most of the stuff advertised in a tourist leaflet for england. try out your haggling skills and buy some cool stuff for fuck all £££.
>>
Are you from England yourself, OP?

If not, I recommend seeing somewhere that's NOT London. Visit London for a few days, sure, but then try and visit some quaint English towns or villages. Depending where exactly in the South East you are, Oxford is a good shout (though more central) and Canterbury is quite nice.
>>
File: jesus2alj93.gif (4MB, 364x290px) Image search: [Google]
jesus2alj93.gif
4MB, 364x290px
>>1235540
If you're not from the UK, there are a whole load of things about the South East that are worth seeing. If you're from anywhere else in the UK, it's going to seem slightly stuck up but pretty.

Portsmouth is quite rough, but it's going to be the biggest "natural harbour" in the world once the Great Barrier Reef dies.
>>
Depends what you're into. If you like history, then pretty much every decent-sized locality on the coast of Kent has something, be it a castle, dockyard, etc. Dover Castle springs to mind, but bear in mind the town is pretty shite.

Both the North and South Downs are beautiful for walking. Canterbury is pleasant enough (the cathedral is stunning), but it's pretty student-y and in truth there's not much else there.
>>
File: Orford_070626-134_bg.jpg (93KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
Orford_070626-134_bg.jpg
93KB, 1100x500px
If you're going to be in the southeast, check out the Orford Ness area. It's a weird place, a bit bleak and run down, and there's some heavy industrial use in some spots. However, you'll get a sense of space and openness you won't find anywhere else in the region. If Urbex is your thing then there are old military structures all over the place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.