[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Destination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 2017_0329_20441700.jpg (706KB, 1776x1184px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0329_20441700.jpg
706KB, 1776x1184px
My neet life is coming to an end, and my parents are so desperate to be rid of me they are offering to pay for a plane ticket to a place I could meet with someone or get a job.

I have no friends or contacts, and I know its not possible to get work or a work visa with no skills, but Instead of being homeless in my home town I want to take the opportunity to finally leave north america and see a bit of the planet, until my money runs out and I can walk into the sea.

If you had to get on one flight you knew you not be coming back from, where would it be and why.

I dont want to trouble glorious nippon with my corpse.

pic unrelated is one I took with my soon to be sold camera.
>>
>>1235407
Mongolia. The best place to achieve the peace of mind forever. Also, lots of places where nobody will search for you to prevent the nicest death of hunger I could ever think of.

Just keep in mind that there's still winter there now. But it will change soon enough
>>
File: Downtown Siberia.jpg (238KB, 860x516px) Image search: [Google]
Downtown Siberia.jpg
238KB, 860x516px
>>1235407
I'd be tempted to try some Robinson Crusoe style self-isolation by "borrowing" some uninhabited island before the watery hike of no-return. Somewhere like Norway, Sweden, Canada or other northern nations with a surfeit of islands. The other option is to head into the vast expanse of Russia / Central Asia and never reappear...

If this woman can do it, maybe, just maybe, you or I could, if death isn't the worst thing that could happen. When my time comes, I'll be looking for somewhere to retreat, in the meantime I'll continue to enjoy the world as best as I can.

Meet Agafia Lykova, at many times one of the most isolated persons on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s
>>
>>1235407
Bangkok. Sin city of Asia. Anything you want to spend your last days doing, you can do there. Cheaply too.
>>
>>1235489
lick a ladyboy's ass and enjoy desolving into a mess for a month or two
>>
>>1235407
Probably some quaint town in central or Eastern Europe, find me a nice farm girl and have a lot of retarded kids

If you are American and not fat as fuck then you should be able to get a wife pretty easily, I was proposed to on a workaway in Slovakia, didn't even know her, but once they hear you are American, they will do pretty much anything to get there
>>
>>1235407
peru, ecuador, colombia or chile
>>
>>1235407
thats a nice photo OP, well done.
do you speak any language next to english?

If no, go to thailand/Mexico or east europe and let yourself float, eat and drink as much as possible and enjoy it.
>>
There was once a story, can't recall where it was posted, of an American dude who went to South America and started doing coke and fucking whores, got robbed a couple of times, and lastly went to the Amazon forest, where he lived a little while and found that life was worth living (he had done the trip with the intention of never coming back), so he went back to the states. It's a nice read, albeit probably fictional
>>
>>1235517
Slovakians can live and work anywhere in the EU. Next time you want to make up stories on a Bhutanese penis puppetry forum, pick a poorer country like Ukraine or Moldova.

>>1235489
This is a good idea, or tour the FKK clubs and erotic massage parlors of central Europe, start in Vinna and work your way north.
>>
Go to africa. They love sucking White Cock.
>>
Anyone from/been to Barbados for the same question as OP?
>>
>>1235605
If they went there for OP's question it's unlikely they'll ever answer
>>
>>1235607
Jesus fuck you are petty, you got what I meant, if you went there as a final destination and all.
>>
>>1235611
you sure are mad
>>
>>1235598
Are you retarded? How the fuck is some poor ass Slovakian supposed to start a new life somewhere else in Europe with no skills but farming, also I'm not talking about the EU you retard, I'm talking about the United States of America

I know some people who married Czech women and they said that an American serious about marriage in rural czechia are like Brad Pitt to a bunch of teenage girls, and outside of Bratislava, you got some poor ass mother fucking people who can't move

Nice try though
>>
If you're younger than thirty and live in the US/Canada you can get a working holiday visa where just a high school degree is all you need, in a lot of countries and see if you can get some easy gig there. Just lie about having some cashier/dish washer/waiter experience and you should be able to get something. A lot of people go to Australia or something like that and does that.
>>
>>1235637
I am another anon, but christ, you are really stupid. usa don't really offer anything better than nordic countries nowadays. And europeans have no problems going there to live and work
Sure, maybe some peasants like to be paid for. Who wouldn't?
>>
File: 2017_0403_17322700.jpg (722KB, 1776x1184px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0403_17322700.jpg
722KB, 1776x1184px
OP here, this thread got more proper replies than I was expecting. I guess /trv posters are special cause they can answer "what and why" questions.

>>1235641
the first thing I did when I heard the news (after getting back from my one day a week job that involves washing dishes waitering and using the cash register) was look up working holidays for various places.

I got the Impression most places wanted more substantial experience, but they also required things like lump sums of cash available to you and traveling insurance. I know I wont be getting the former and I am not sure if I can get the latter in a short time period, but thosr are google questions.

Any places you guys know that have more lax working holiday visa requirments?
>>
>>1235407
Where was pic taken?
>>
File: 2017_0403_17395900.jpg (1MB, 1776x1184px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0403_17395900.jpg
1MB, 1776x1184px
>>1235672
All pics taken in Vancouver Canada, these are just the ones I transfered to my phone recently and have not gotten around to removing.
>>
>>1235665
You need the ability to leave a country or handle an emergency. The travel insurance can be purchased online in as little as 5 minutes, or you can buy a rider on your existing medical insurance.

OP, are you not fat? You could always join the military and at least get a salary to the point of supporting yourself and making some savings.
>>
>>1235665
so you aren't going to an hero? I am dissapoint. Which of the presented options seemed the most temting for you?
>>
>>1235407
Have you considered staying where you are: going on welfare, getting subsidized housing, etc.
>>
File: 2017_0403_17262000.jpg (811KB, 1776x1184px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0403_17262000.jpg
811KB, 1776x1184px
>>1235678
I don't like warm places and south america in general is less intereating to me than asia or eastern european countries, so thailand or bangkok would be a fun adventure it seems. Even if I dont really have an interest in, or the stomach for, sex tourism.

Russia or something similar would probably let me see lots of people to feel more sorry for than myself.

The weeb dream is a working holiday in グロリアスー日本 and seeing all the japanese bands I lIke live, but that seems very unlikely to be an option, they work hard to keep the neets out.

But no matter what I end up doing it's never going to rule out becoming an hero to all you good people.
>>
File: 2017_0403_17365900.jpg (1015KB, 1776x1184px) Image search: [Google]
2017_0403_17365900.jpg
1015KB, 1776x1184px
>>1235680
If I was a smart person and had a chance of turning things around that would be the safe and boring option.

I dont want turn down an opportunity to do something dumb and interesting.

Also I really apreciate all these people reading my blog, dont forget to like, subscribe, and support me on patreon.
>>
>>1235681
>don't like warm places
>thailand
>>
>>1235652
It is absolute truth though that poor people buy into the propaganda and try to marry into America though.
>>
>>1235637
With such a sophisticated understanding of the world you could probably get a job in the current White House.
>>
>>1235602
yo is this true? asking for a friend
>>
>>1235637
American education strikes again
>>
>>1235407
Here's a sneak peek into OPs future

>arrive hat foreign country
>oh wow my live isn't that bad especially compared to people with actual problems living in i the 3rd world
>moooom daaaad! I'm coming home! gib more money please

rinse and repeat
>>
>>1235652
>I am another anon, but christ, you are really stupid. usa don't really offer anything better than nordic countries nowadays. And europeans have no problems going there to live and work
Ok, please tell me how to move to Western Europe and get free money as a Bulgarian, thanks.
>>
>>1236719
yep
OP you are truly a fag
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.