[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Quit!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1491496426730.jpg (135KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491496426730.jpg
135KB, 720x960px
People talk about quitting and traveling on this board all the time. But how many do it? Share your stories. I just saw this one on FB. Her in the pic:

I DID IT! This past Friday, I quit my (dreadful) corporate HR job.
Saturday, I moved out of my apartment.
Sunday, I (over)packed my backpack
Monday, I hopped on a flight to Mexico with a one-way ticket
I am currently on the beach drinking a Pina Colada and celebrating such a big life change! Totally crying all over my tacos right now.

I plan to backpack throughout Central America and make my way to South America - sharing those experiences(via photo, video, and writing) along the way.

I spent 2 years MISERABLE in a job that I started just out of college. I was grateful to be making money but I dreaded showing up to work everyday and doing the same exact thing over & over again...just like a robot. I was so miserable and my dissatisfaction spilt into other areas of my life as well. Along the way, I continued to travel as I could and blog after work. That was the ONLY thing I looked forward to - traveling and encouraging others to do the same. So, I saved up for the inevitable.

I was so conflicted about whether I should leave such a "good" and "normal" lifestyle behind for something so unconventional. "Maybe I'm just not grateful enough?", I thought. Then my right mind would kick in and tell me that there had to be another way. All of my friends felt the same way after graduating and joining the "real world" with our "big girl" jobs.

Nope. I couldn't do it. And I honestly feel like travel helped me take the leap. Travel has constantly pushed me outside of my comfort zone, reminded me that everything will be okay in the end, and shown me that the world truly is our oyster.
>>
>>1233667
>cont

It is SUCH a privilege to be able to dream. Many people are merely trying to survive...that's all they can do. However, I know that I have a huge amount of privilege as a first world, college educated woman. I know that I am doing a disservice to myself and the world if I don't take advantage of that privilege. I am doing a disservice to those that only wish they had the ability to follow their dreams.

So here I am. I don't know what life will be like in the next year or the next 5 months but I'm happy knowing that I'm taking steps towards the directions of my dreams.

PS - this picture was just taken in Tulum. A place I previously visited with an ex. A place that I didn't know I'd be able to handle solo(emotionally). But here I am, dammit. And I'm so proud of myself.

Follow that dream! & for those asking...you can follow along at www.heyciara.com & www.instagram.com/hey_ciara

------

Also, I know a question I may get is "how am I affording this". Well...

Although I hated my job, I got paid pretty well..something I don't take for granted. The good pay combined with my dissatisfaction got me here. I saved up for the past 2 years, knowing I'd eventually make this move. I had a roommate(cut living costs in half), didn't get a new car after college so I wouldn't have a car note, no cable, took trips but still kept a budget, stopped shopping, limited eating out, etc. I am VERY grateful to be able to do something like this.
>>
embarassing
>>
Use the internet better and you'll find the answer to your questions. It's possible without the "I quit my job" meme
>>
It's much better to get a job or build a business that gives you the amount of free time you want.

You wanna be a worthless bum your whole life?
>>
>>1233727
I think you are missing the point of the post. On this board there are always post of people asking HOW do I just take off and start over. But it is meme here how rarely does anyone go through with it, even after getting advice here.

So this is a post from the otherside for people to share stories of dripping everything and traveling or moving and starting over in another country.
>>
I left my 9-5 job two years ago and started doing seasonal work. My gross income has gone down, but my net income has gone up.
I get to live and work in really beautiful places, the jobs are easy as fuck and I get anywhere from 1-3 months off in between to do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>1233667

>Look at me, I’m traveling the world and writing about my adventures!! LOL!! PLZ like my pics!! LOL YAASSSS XD
>>
>>1233743
Why the difference between net and gross? Seasonal work provides lodging?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (116KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
116KB, 640x409px
>>1233743
>seasonal work
>easy as fuck
maybe. Fun though? No way.
Pic related.
>>
>>1233752
Yeah. Employers often provide housing free or for a nominal fee. Housing and associated costs really eat up a lot of income. Also, when you don't have an apartment to fill, you just buy a lot less stuff.

>>1233755
I don't do ag work, I do tourism/hospitality work.
>>
>>1233764
I'm in college. I was considering tailoring my business degree to hospitality, or perhaps mastering in hospitality. Would it be worth it?
>>
Do you need someone to travel central america with you?

Just traveled to Qatar and lost everything.

Looking to start somewhere new.
>>
>>1233777
As someone who has worked in the business on and off for most of his adult life, I'm just going to say that a master's in hospitality is a waste of fucking money. There's literally no job in hotel operations or management requires post grad work. The only area that might is the accounting office of a major hotel.

If you want to aim for upper management for one of the bigger companies, then a bachelor's with an emphasis in hotel or restaurant management will get you in the door but you're still going to spend a few years in the trenches learning how shit actually works outside the classroom.

If you want to work for independent outfits, experience and practical knowledge matter more than your degree.
>>
>>1233781
I'm OP, I am not her, just stumbled upon her post in a FB travel group
>>
>>1233793
Doesn't have to be her, just looking for someone to travel with.
>>
>>1233667
>I hopped on a flight to Mexico with a one-way ticket

ok I believe shes dead now.
>>
>>1233808
Here is a fact I, as an ignorant American learned today. Did you know Mexico City and Metropolitan areanis larger than NYC? But i never really considered it a world city, or even know of many Americans with any interest to travel there.
>>
I wana fuck every black woman on the planet.
>>
>>1233671
>It is SUCH a privilege to be able to dream.
but i thought only white males could be privileged
>>
>>1233819
We just have the most privilege, but it's hard to explain to a fish what water is
>>
>>1233817
Thats a lot of AIDS familam
>>
Good for her. Though I wouldn't give up my job altogether. I'd just look for something that gives more time off every year.
>>
>>1233922
Don't insult her big girl job
>>
>>1233764
>I don't do ag work, I do tourism/hospitality work.
what are your credentials?
How can i do the same?
>>
>>1233667
Fucking women man, they get away with everything and they wonder why they get paid less. I guess she didn't have any college debt, so glad she went to sate school in California, that subsidized education is really helping the GDP.
>so misanrile mahh job good money reee
She sounds like a fucking child. She'll come back and get knocked up in a few years and live off the aolnomy a few years after that
>>
>>1233813
>Here is a fact I, as an ignorant American learned today. Did you know Mexico City and Metropolitan areanis larger than NYC? But i never really considered it a world city, or even know of many Americans with any interest to travel there.
It's 3x the landmass size of NYC, but that's if you don't include all the boroughs and people outside of new york properr though, but you really should.
But yea, they are both big. They're both relatively plus/minus 8-9 million peeps when you restrict new york to official lines, it's just that the bowl of the valley that has Mexico City traps all the people contained like that in the valley, and well, also all the heat and pollution like a greenhouse effect.
The fact you personally never considered it a World City has nothing to do with being an American, just someone from a lower or lower middle class with poor education. You probably look down on Mexicans from your exposure to immigrants, though I doubt any other country disrespects them as much as yours. I was going there back in the 70s and 80s when there were hotels and restaurants utterly filled with important worldly and rich people all at once, and it was then filled with american expats and europeans both. Not knowing a thing about the Hapsburgs or Spanish colonialism is all you, not your American education. The Zona Rosa was as important as Rodeo Drive or the Magnificent Mile but not quite Avenue Montagne, Bond Street or Fifth Avenue. Great stores today span multiple neighborhoods and isn't restricted as it once was. The big earthquake did put a bit of a reset button on the city, as well as the advent of the modern corrupt crime that scared the rest away. It's still a work in progress. I don't think most Americans of a certain income or importance would dare go there for that fact. I used to love filling up my luggage with exchange rate benefits, where luxuries from european designers were fantastic.
>>
>>1233827
Does your wifes boyfriend know you come here?
>>
>>1233667
OP, go ahead and cure your depression on a mini vacation, where you live like people who earned it for a while, but then get right back to work. You should read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and other business head books to understand the flaws in your thinking that you've somehow earned the right to quit life and can go right back after utterly long breaks. Future employers see this for the mental health break that it is and/or lazy. Someone who had wealthy parents would instill knowledge in their child to park that money in a fund and move on to making the next money, not life off of it. You might be thinking also be confusing trust fund kids with responsible adults who manage to both travel and work careers that allow it. Never stop doing resume work.
Someone healthy, who has balance in their life of friends, family, emotional stability, no lingering mental baggage for which they seek no growth in fixing, finds their fulfillment in faith based things, thursday night ladies night, their foodie club, their book club, their rock climbing friends, their once a month sailing club, furthering education to allow even more money for the time, and so on. You're making your job your end all be all and right now you're confusing a right to travel as some kind of reason to do it full time and avoid responsibilities to take care of your future.
It's low class to want it all and extend yourself beyond your means because you must have everything now.
>>
>>1234366
Dude, there was a whole thread on this. Most Americans, period, think of Mexico as shithole ran by cartels where you will get kidnapped and beheaded. It has nothing to do with income/economic class. Remember the President wants to build a wall between America and Mexico and he is rich as fuck.
>>
>>1234346
If this story was a man you'd be congratulating him. You just hate women. Go back to /R9K/
>>
>>1233667
I put my two weeks in and my last day is April 12
Heading to Vietnam in a bit over two weeks
>>
>>1233667
where do these people get the money to sustain themselves on this grand journey of self-discovery?
>>
>>1234578
see>>1233671
>Although I hated my job, I got paid pretty well..something I don't take for granted. The good pay combined with my dissatisfaction got me here. I saved up for the past 2 years, knowing I'd eventually make this move. I had a roommate(cut living costs in half), didn't get a new car after college so I wouldn't have a car note, no cable, took trips but still kept a budget, stopped shopping, limited eating out, etc. I am VERY grateful to be able to do something like this.
>>
>>1234578

It's cheap to travel, if you're not a prude. Hostels, street food, buses. Live like a local and you can stretch your money quite far
>>
Working and traveling is something I really want to do, but I'm scared of not being able to find work. How do you actually go about it? I don't have any degrees, or particularly useful skills, I'm just a regular wage-slave.

Say I did what this woman did and flew out to Mexico. I've got a hostel booked and a little bit of money to tide me over for a couple of weeks. How do I find a job without needing a fixed address or references or a suit and tie? Would the hostel staff be able to hook me up with someone who needs a farm hand, maybe?
>>
>>1234684
Protip: you can't get a job in a foreign countries without the proper work visa, regardless if you're a wage slave or a professional.

If you're under 30, many countries have Working Holiday Visa programs that allow students and young people to work seasonal/temporary jobs in their country.
You need to have the job lined up first so your employer can sponsor you for the visa. There are websites where you can go to find job listings
>>
Fuck off bitch stop advertising on 4chan.
>>
>>1234708
I'm a guy. I just reposted her story.
>>
>>1234710
Oh I see. I was wrong my bad.
>>
>>1233667
I know your pain OP. If you don't have a degree or much money, you will probably like your time abroad less the longer it lasts, I think. Unless you can be content working some manual labor or menial job that'll pay you in pennies, working outside the first world can become grueling and more depressing than what you're accustomed to now. The novelty would make it tolerable for a while, but that runs its course quick.

I've been teaching for about a year and a half to get around, but I'm getting bored of it and cannot see myself doing it for much longer. The only thing I can think of is to busk, but I don't want to be a bum, just a traveling musician. I think it comes off as more legitimate when you're in a group or just with another musician, but I haven't met anyone. If you play an instrument, that's something to explore; if not, you can learn one and become relatively good within a year if you practice every day.

That girl is riding a wave of excitement and novelty. When it runs its course, so will her smile and she'll probably go back to the same thing she was doing before telling herself that she's a different person and everyone else in the office how omg like lifechanging it was. They're all the same. I hope you figure it out.
>>
>>1234823
It'll be funny when she tries to return to the working world and has to explain gap in work experience

>i was finding myself

Find someone who gives a shit, welcome to reality
>>
>>1235234
It doesn't seem like she is planning on returning to the same field. If she can relate her travels to her future occupation it should be fine Especially with a left leaning organization.
>>
>>1235246
True, in this brave new world she could just identify as homeless and make bank at some startup
>>
>>1234402
It's entirely class. Americans only meet the low class laborers and their descendants that came here illegally. The average Mexican in Mexico is very, very different, but the stereotypes exist because of the ones that actually end up in the US.

>>1235234
I'm a high-level software engineer that's been traveling for the last year and a half, going home next week. I'm talking to employers and not a single one has given a shit - I have several interviews for 200k+ jobs lined up for when I get back. The only thing that matters is that I haven't lost my skills in the time that I was away, and that I'm not going to go again.
>>
>>1235275
Low class laborers like software engineers?
>>
>>1233667

I did something similar at age 27. Best decision of my life.

Chose a different career after my experience. The different career is much happier.

Good for you.

I wish more people would do this.

Also you look pretty hot. I would talk to you in real life.
>>
>>1233833

Audibly kekked
>>
>>1233764
What sort of tourism work? I've scored myself a seasonal museum job, I'm wondering what else I can stitch together.
>>
>>1233741
I quit my job when I was 23 to go travelling. Although I probably would have quit anyway for various other reasons (mostly that my extremely chill manager was leaving and likely to be replaced by someone far less chill)
>>
>>1234373

Not OP, but have wanted to make similar plans. This post is changing my life. You are right and thank you.
>>
>>1235366
You realize that's FB copypasta and not the actual poster right.

>>1233686
This.
>>
>>1234403
This.
>>
Back in 2010 met the love of my life. We both dreamed to travel all the time. We didn't wanted kids.

I knew about permanent travelers concept. We implemented it our own way.

I'm in It she was a adjoint manager. She trained herself in css, HTML and design.

We sold everything we owned. Cancelled all investment funds. All insurance. All credit card. Celebrate our wedding a week before departure date.

One way ticket to Chile. Never returned to our home country since then.

Open companies in various tax heaven. With an ultimate front in Hong Kong. Where most of our banking services are hosted. Home country consider us as non tax resident. Haven't filled personal tax report for years. Our HK company does it every year.

We have employees in Vietnam and Indonesia. We pay them 2 to 3 times the average salary. They never want to quit.

We traveled every few months since then. Didn't went to Africa yet. Actually in Malaysia for a surgery.

Meet tons of great people and developed a small business networks. And plenty of friends.

No regret so far.
>>
>>1234403
>telling people to go back to /r9k/

lol then you go back to >>>/pol/ faggot
>>
I like my job. I like my home. I like traveling.

Don't see any reason to give up any of them.
>>
So someone saved up for a few years and then went traveling through a cheap country
Great for them, what's so amazing? Just about anyone with a decent salary could do the same and then go somewhere in SEA or w/e and make some grand "look at me!!!" post on fb

Slightly more intelligent people (i.e. not HR) figure out what they want to do in life without these dramatic facebook posts
>>
>>1238802
>adjoint manager

I gotta ask -- what is that?
>>
>>1238852

She was #2 for that company. Reporting to the boss. Handling human resources, finances, and investors.
>>
I left my boring IT office job to do some consulting on the road.

I earn 2 times less than before.
I spend 4 times less than before.
I work 10 times less than before.

Good deal overall. I'm never putting the foot in an office anymore.
>>
>>1233781
What happened?
>>
>>1237013
Sorry for the delayed response, I was on the road (or water, honestly) to my next job.

In the summer I do mostly /out/ stuff. Last summer I was working for a river rafting company, this summer I'm going to actually drive a UNIMOG for a tour operation in Skagway. In the winter time I usually get a job at a ski lodge. Maintenance or houseman or something like that. You don't make as much money, but you get to ski for free all winter.

I've been in Alaska a lot the last year. I usually go to Utah for the winter, I want to check out Colorado but company housing is limited and the rental market is awful at most mountains. I might stay in Alaska, a buddy of mine has been trying to get me to Alyeska Ski Resort in Girdwood.

Alaska is definitely a haven of seasonal work in the summer. Lodges, hotels, guide services, tour boats, tour vans, etc.

Plus if you're in the industry you get comps on shit everywhere, I went to Seward for a weekend with a friend and we got on a 7 hour glacier cruise for $26.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_104404_440.jpg (1MB, 2332x1749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_104404_440.jpg
1MB, 2332x1749px
>>1238882
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>1238866

How does one go about becoming a, "consultant."

Also, checked.
>>
I'm a poor wage slave but i'm putting in notice mid may to quit my job at walgreens to visit Japan. I have no college education or real skills, but i know that whether i stay there forever or go on this trip and end up unemployed i would still be a loser either way, so i may as well do something memorable before I die.
>>
>>1238958
>>1238958
Hey anon, I'm >>1238882 and let me say this: You'd be surprised where wage slavery can take you if you let it. Two of my ski buddies did a season in Antarctica as dining stewards at McMurdo Station. They washed dishes and wiped tables. One of them is now going to work as a cook at a University research station north of the Arctic circle.

If you're trying to live a "normal" life on a wage slave job. Paying for an apartment, a car, cable/internet, TV, Xbox, etc. it's always going to suck because you're never going to make enough money unless you get promoted. And that's hard because it's you and a dozen other entrenched employees all going for the same supervisor position which will probably go to someone from a different store anyway.

But things are different on the seasonal circuit. Most of the jobs are wage slave pay, but your cost of living goes way down. A lot of employers provide housing and food for cheap or sometimes even free. And since you don't have a house, you're not buying a bunch of shit to fill it up.

The other thing that's different is the high turn over from season to season and the often flaky nature of the labor pool. If you have even a basic work ethic, you are a fucking rock star. If you're willing to learn new skills/jobs, you are worth your god damn weight in gold. If you're willing to come back next season, holy shit you're a fucking Unicorn that shits diamonds.

Say you get a gig as a dishwasher at some lodge. You get there, you do your job and you tell the chef you're willing to help with pantry prep, plating salads, or any general bitch work. Halfway through the season one of the cooks has a meltdown, packs his shit and leaves. Bam, you're now a cook because the chef knows he can count on you. And he wants you to come back next season.
New skills, more money, same basic cost of living.

And when the season is over, you've got a pocket full of money and a month to go wherever you want until your next job starts.
>>
After traveling the world for several years, I needed to settle down, do something that's not exciting. Something with daily routines. Like Groundhog Day.

Now I have her HR job.
>>
>>1238969

I actually got offered a promotion to shift lead recently, but i turned it down knowing that theres no point when im leaving so soon. Even if i was a shift lead there i know i would still hate and have zero pride in what i do.
>>
>>1238978
Eh, as somebody who worked retail, I'd have passed on it to. "Shift lead" is one of those half-promotions where your responsibility goes up higher than your pay does. If you're a good enough worker to get that offer from Walgreen's, you'll go far on the seasonal circuit.
>>
>>1238984

Yeah, you understand exactly how it is. We have some downright awful regular workers at the store, but their shift leads have no power to terminate or reprimand them really, despite being responsible for them. So many people have to compensate and pick up slack for these shitters. Fuck that bullshit
>>
>>1238989
There's still some of that bullshit on the seasonal circuit if you work for the big guns like Vail Resorts or Princess Cruises. The independent outfits don't have time for bureaucracy, though. There's still bullshit, but it's kind of a "personal drama" bullshit that tends to blow over quickly.

Either way, the nice thing is that if you don't like the bullshit, you just don't go back to that employer.

There's only one gig that I walked out early on. I was on the maintenance crew at a hot spring resort near Fairbanks in the winter and not only was there a lot of drama and bullshit, but my boss was dangerously incompetent so I bailed after a few months.
>>
>>1238992
How is it working in cruises as a Westerner?
>>
>>1240382
I wouldn't know, I don't work on the cruises or directly for the cruise companies. I work for companies that contract with cruises for excursion activities.
>>
>>1240430
>>1240382

I did hear through some friends, though, that one of the lodges Princess Cruises operates up by Denali had like an 85% turnover rate by early August last summer.
>>
> Go to Uni
> Work a job for 4 years
> do course work while working
> job runs into dead end, no new opportunities
> everything too expensive where I'm from (housing, for example)
> fuck this shit
> quit
> go travel for 6 months - blow 25 grand, still have investments and cash left
> trade for 2 months and study to complete my designation
> made pretty much all the money back i spent travelling

As long as you keep doing shit and not being NEET you'll be fine getting back into the real world.

I didn't go travel to run away from anything or for the find myself meme. I went to see cool and experience cool shit and have fun. Your perspective on things just changes naturally.

I'm considering to go travel again, this time posting up in a place month to month, where my rent, food, etc are less than 1k a month and I continue to trade and only have to make a return of about 50 bucks a day to sustain my capital. It sounds easy, but it's not, but I'm strongly considering doing it.

Screw this keeping up with the joneses meme in big western cities.
>>
Jobs are like girlfriends, you just do 'em till you're tired of the bullshit then you move on to the next one.
>>
>>1233777
>getting a masters in hospitality
you could just get the same credentials by working in the hospitality industry for the same amount of time and avoid being in a massive hole of debt. Most of the shit they will teach you in school for these types of jobs you will learn far easier on the job anyway. And if you end up not rising through the ranks then maybe education wasn't your problem. is that you were never meant for the job.
>>1234373
Op's post didn't exactly seem like she desired a lifetime of endless travel, but just a 6-1 year long break from the rat race. I think it would be great if everyone took a year off after school to explore the world, experience different cultures, see how others parts of the world do things, test their knowledge and life experience and apply that to whatever future they choose. Every vacation someone has they remember it and hopefully learned a few things about the place they visited. After a one year hiatus you will have a better image of what you want to do with the rest of your future as apposed to being stuck in the same repetitious cycle that a typical job might antiquate for yourself.
>>
>>1234684
You could do it illegally or legally. Illegally is easier in the short term but more dangerous, and legally would be more long term but be a bit harder.
Do it illegally
-Sell shit on the street
-beg
-busker
-Browse the local craigslist for cash jobs, help me fix my car, help me fix my toilet, organize my garage
legally
-Get a work permit and get a damn job
>>
>>1240555
Would a a hospitality bachelor's help, Or is a general business degree enough to get your foot in the door?
>>
I would love to quit my job and travel the world. The only thing stopping me is that I never traveled before and wouldn't know how to do simple things like get a countries currency or what visas are and stuff.
>>
>>1234373
>the point of life is being a slave and working to live

Pretty damn depressing post. Many people have took the risk and took a year to travel. Life shouldn't be about working and making money.
>>
>>1234578
I make 32k a year. I moved back home with parents and sold my car and just borrowed moms. Once I get 20k I'm quitting and doing my RTW trip.
>>
>>1241647
You don't need a degree to work in a hotel. You'll learn everything you need to on the job. If you want to make yourself more attractive as a potential manager, take some basic business classes at a local college. A lot of bigger hotel chains like Hyatt and Hilton have tuition reimbursement programs if the classes are related to your job.
>>
Kinda want to get citizenship for France for no reason. If i get a work visa to work in France, could i work at, say a hostel or something similar? Would i have to stay and redo my visa to get citizenship there?
>>
>>1233667

I did exactly the same and it's true, on my travels in the past 10 months I met a lot of people soing it. Financial accountants with 6 figure a year or people working for the biggest media agencies in Germany... The list goes on – they were not happy with what the were doing. Actually and recently I wrote a blog post about that and I think it could be interesting for you, if it comes to »follow your passion«.

Almost everything starts with a blog for people searching for their passion and showing other people how they gonna make it. I can highly recommend to start with a blog and write about your feelings, what you love and what you think about different cultures.

Maybe, as a start, the following blog post can help you >> https://www.hinreisend.com/wie-blog-starten/

I would love to hear your feedback and as well what you think about the new lifestyle the generation y is searching for.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.