[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek islands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3045.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
What are your favourite Greek islands?
>>
>>1233581
I too would like to know. Which one offers most historical things, natural things and scenic things? Without drunken Brits if possible.
>>
>>1233581
>>1234059
depends how many you have to go to. if only one: santorini
>>
I remember reading some article about 15 or 20 scientists who funneled out of the Soviet Union, most of them involved in Chernobyl, and started a commune on a Greek island. The place is littered with weird hippie-sci-fi-looking projects, and the scientists keep to themselves when they aren't saying they've found the key to immortality. They've said shit like, 'We will eradicate this generation, mortals are not needed.'

desu this is the place I want to see. I forget the name and can't fucking remember
>>
File: GREECESYROSDES_L12841ERMOUPOLI.jpg (132KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
GREECESYROSDES_L12841ERMOUPOLI.jpg
132KB, 1080x608px
I've been to a few (there's too many of them for one lifetime) and my personal favorite is Syros.
Probably a bit too urban for many around here, but it's a place where I could comfortably live the rest of my life -great balance of scenery and amenities.
>>
>>1234068
This needs more investigation
>>
>>1234068

Remember reading some VICE article about it, I think it's this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavdos
>>
File: Santorini-Greece.jpg (123KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Santorini-Greece.jpg
123KB, 1200x600px
>>1234061
How to get around Santorini? It's small enough for bicycle but seems too slopy. Probably has nonexistent public transport and taxi drivers are criminals as always. Streets too narrow for a tourist with a rental car? Local driving style is reasonable or not? Am I getting squashed with a scooter?
>>
>>1233581
Krit
>>
>>1234076
walking around the main town, and there's a really simple and central bus place that'll take you everywhere. i rented a 4 wheeler one day which was really dope.
>>
Crete,it literally has everything a tourist needs.Archeological spots,Party scene,great beaches,old towns and a lotta nature sites.
t.Greekfag
>>
>>1234076
I rented an ATV for like 50 euro overnight...it was an incredible experience. Drove from one tip of the island to another during sunset. Seriously gorgeous,wish I had a GoPro
>>
>>1234087
Where is the party scene on Crete? I stayed in the Youth Hostel Plakias for a few days and liked it there...
>>
>>1234100
Ιf we're talking about summer well all of the big cities have nightclubs and beach parties,but Chania is best for this.Whole year round,chania is pretty good but i'd prefer Rethymno since most uni's are there thus making it full of students.Ag.Nikolaos is nice too,malia for example,but I think it's more of a hippie-party scene
>>
>>1234101
Do not go to Malia. It's 99% Brits. 18 year olds. Drunk. Retarded. Passing out fave first on the streets. Disgusting.
>>
File: piramid.jpg (32KB, 848x533px) Image search: [Google]
piramid.jpg
32KB, 848x533px
>>1234073
>>1234072
>>1234068
Yeah, this is it. I wonder if they'd stop me if I tried to photograph them. They don't sound too friendly but they were nice to VICE, their philosophy just sounds a little mean
>>
Crete probably. But it's so big it doesn't really feel like an island. The only other one I've been to was Rhodes but there wasn't much there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.