[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get my tourist visa approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ax.jpg (41KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ax.jpg
41KB, 1200x630px
so i was planning a trip on June 30th with some of my online friends, we were gonna have a big meetup for the Anime Expo con that's in Los Angeles.

sadly, my visa got denyed. Apparently, the reason is because i don't have a steady, full-time job (i work irregularly for my family that owns 2 businesses) furthermore, i'm not in college atm and i'm 20 years old in less than 2 weeks

i'm a Croatian for the record, is there some loophole i can find to get a tourist visa approved? preferably within 20 days or so? if it takes longer than that, the plane ticket price will RAPE me

before anyone asks... i legit did not expect to get a fucking tourist visa turned down, shocked me more than anyone
>>
Check consulate website.
Most likely you can't.
>>
just go to japan, you don't need a visa for real anime-land.

no, but seriously, us visa rules make zero sense, so i cannot say anything useful. like once they denied visa for my cousin, but her dad (my uncle) got the visa during the same application... (summer trip during college, etc.) they did not end up changing anything, yet both got it the next year.

point is to prove you really need to go back home. get married and a baby, and leave your wife and kid at home? lol buy a house. only post nice things on fb and gmail. getting to the us is a humiliating mess, even with esta...
>>
Let's hope you get your visa waiver soon, with EU putting pressure on the US.
>>
File: Aqua by muchi maro2.jpg (158KB, 850x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua by muchi maro2.jpg
158KB, 850x1176px
fuck, i'm still stumpped over this, really sad that i won't get to see Kemono Friends cosplayers with my pals and wave around Croatian flags for the hell of it

having to disappoint 20 of my friends by telling them that i'm stuck and it's partially my own fault for at least not applying for college this year really bit me in the ass, didn't expect to fuck me up for THIS

feels bad, man
>>
>>1233503
>i'm a Croatian
>i don't have a steady, full-time job
>i'm not in college atm
>'m 20 years old in less than 2 weeks
>i legit did not expect to get a fucking tourist visa turned down,

you don't have a job, aren't even 21, come from a 3rd world country (I know it's not but from US perspective it is), have no higher education, probably no monetary guarantees, no family ties and no ties at all to your homeland. are you seriously surprised that you did not get a visa?
>>
note, i DO work, irregularly. i stated that my family owns 2 businesses, i've been working for em for a good 3 years now

i do have monetary guarantees, my family isn't the wealthiest but i know for a fact that if there were any issues with me abroad, they could pitch in and help out

stated this in my application and during the interview, still denyed
>>
File: 1461539142825.jpg (87KB, 699x697px) Image search: [Google]
1461539142825.jpg
87KB, 699x697px
>>1233503

>Apparently, the reason is because i don't have a steady, full-time job

>tfw a tourist has to be a good goyim to visit a country full of niggers on welfare.
>>
>>1233897
>>tfw a tourist has to be a good goyim to visit a country full of niggers on welfare.

Black population is only 12-13% and most aren;t on welfare, so how can the country be full of niggers on welfare. Despite what /pol/ tells you, the truth is niggers at this point aren't a problem. They are an annoyance. The Hispanics are the real problem.
>>
>>1233590
>stated
What do you mean by 'stated'? As in you just told them? You didn' t provide any proof of funds in form of a normal banking statement of your or parents' account? I hope you didn't tell them that you were working in an irregular fashion because this would be legitimately stupid.

Shit, I'm a citizen of a non-crappy EU member state with visa waiver that entered the US by land last year and I still had all my banking shit printed out because I knew they could always ask for proof if sufficient funds.
>>
>>1234009
as in, stated DURING the interview, i gave a normal banking statement of my parents account AND mine, didn't say i work irregularly during the interview, just said i work for my family but not "full-time"
>>
>>1233901
>the Hispanics are the real problem

Found the nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.