[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need a passport to travel to another state in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do you need a passport to travel to another state in the US?

I'm going to be moving to Maine, taking a plane would be easiest.
>>
Oh honey. No but you will probably need a drivers license or some form of ID at the airport.
>>
I've never seen trolling on /trv/ so I'm going to assume this is serious.

No you don't need a passport to travel between states. You will need a form of ID.

Here is the list of ID's accepted.
Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel.
•Driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
•U.S. passport
•U.S. passport card
•DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
•U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
•Permanent resident card
•Border crossing card
•DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
•Airline or airport-issued ID (if issued under a TSA-approved security plan)
•Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
•HSPD-12 PIV card
•Foreign government-issued passport
•Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
•Transportation worker identification credential
•U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
•U.S. Merchant Mariner Credential

Have a great adventure!
>>
>>1233079
>His "country" doesn't have an internal passport or passbook system with federal police or military checkpoints at major highways and bridges. Enjoy your anarchy, famalamadingdong.
>>
>>1233135
>No you don't need a passport to travel between states. You will need a form of ID.
Racist as fuck. This is fucking 2017 not Jim Crow dandy fuck fucking Trump.
>>
You'll need a form of ID if you're flying anywhere. If you have a driver's license you can obviously bring yourself by car. Basically you need a driver's license to get anywhere in this country without walking or hitchhiking.
>>
>>1233078
Not since Trump was elected, thank Jesus.
>>
>>1233207
>>1233241

You've always needed a form of ID when flying, even between states. This has not changed in over 60 years.
>>
File: grayhound-bus.jpg (125KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
grayhound-bus.jpg
125KB, 500x331px
>>1233216
True, but you ca go to Main by other methods without one.
>>
>>1233207
>Jim Crowe
>showing ID is raycis
We never have to find the retards, they always happen to appear
>>
>>1233321
THAT'S THE JOKE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.