[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morroco for 2 females

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Hey /trv/

This coming spring break my roomate and I are going to spend a bit of time in Northern Morroco. I know it is a hugely popular destination among the people on this board and I was wondering what highlights I should check out. Also as far as safety goes, what are the odds of something happening to 2 girls in their 20s traveling without a male companion? I have always heard it was safe but my boyfriend has been repeatedly voicing his concern over this. Is there anything to actually worry about? Last question, just give it to me straight and try not to derail the thread with all the /pol/tier degeneracy talk. I intend to have a lot of -fun- there. I have always been curious about darker men and do not want to risk anything with my boyfriend by trying something at home because I do ACTUALLY love him. I say this because, it is after all, Africa. What are the odds of getting AIDS if they use a condom? What if they dont? Are STDs rare enough that I can let the guys I meet go bareback and just take birth control?

Any help is appreciated.
>>
File: tumblr_nb7jgq9kcR1slfxluo1_1280.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7jgq9kcR1slfxluo1_1280.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
If youre gonna fool around give him the option to do so as well. Its common courtesy, hoegarden.
>>
that's the poorest attempt at trolling I have ever seen on this board

man, we really watch the catalog and can easily recognise both of your threads. At least be clever enough to wait for one to get pruned before you post the other
>>
>>1232760
Thank you for your input. Please stick to what I asked though.

>>1232763 coincidence
>>
>>1232765
Nah brah. Youre being a douche and youre gonna get called on it.
>>
>>1232768
Reported. I see threads actually dedicated to sex tourism for men on this board all the time. That is not the theme of this thread and it is not a sex tourism trip. I am voicing real concerns and you are not contributing. This is a travel board, take your unrelated arguments about morality somewhere else.
>>
>>1232771
ITT: I have just discovered 4chan! How wacky!XDDDDD
>>
File: 1483904710538.jpg (89KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483904710538.jpg
89KB, 625x626px
Lads, I think we got baited by very old and stale pasta.

>>1232758
Morroco for 2 females Anonymous 04/04/17(Tue)17:13:47

>>1232732
Safety in Morocco for women Anonymous 04/04/17(Tue)16:15:16

her supposed boyfriend posting the latter
>>
>>1232779
The one I posted "the supposed boyfriend" is real

This is thread is just a poor bait.
>>
>>1232768
>>1232758
Northern Moroccan here

We are not dark, we are white.

Typical ignorant Americans
>>
>>1232785
Ive been there. Your country is beautiful, and you may be white to other morrocans, but fuck no you're not white. Your eyes are pretty white though sometimes. Not like the purely brown eyed shitskins.
>>
Haha epic bait xD
You're awful at this. Lurk instead of making an idiot of yourself.
>>
Im about to remake this thread without the sex bit so I can get replies. Bunch of permavirgins mad at women not being ashamed of sexuality.
>>
>>1232803
You're on the wrong board for that. /trv/ has probably the lowest percentage of virgins from any 4chan board, it's probably close to zero.
>>
>>1232833
>>1232833
>>1232833
10/10

I laffed
>>
>>1232857
Take out the probably close to zero part and I'd say he's right. I feel like a lot of the Japan General people raise the percentage a lot though.
>>
>>1232863
I have literally seen the old "this is the least virgin board" post on pretty much every board outside of /b/

Everyone from /ck/ ro /sp/ thinks it is true. If i had to guess which one isnt lying, i would say without a doubt it's /lbgt/ because being a horny men who exclusively wants to fuck other gay man makes an orgy every day of the weel I would inagine. /trv/ is probably still up there though unless you take out sex tourism.
>>
>>1233121
Shit yeah I forgot about /lgbt/.
>>
File: 1491246525060 (1).gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491246525060 (1).gif
2MB, 480x481px
This bait makes me rage, despite being bait
>>
>>1232785
You aren't white, Euros are. And it's alright, it seems you see that as a problem.
>>
6/10 OP I chuckled
>>
>>1232863
>>1232833
Dude half the threads on here are
>I'm a virgin, how do I get laid in X country?
>>
>>1234591
Um no, not even close. Very few of them actually. Some do have a "in addition what do girls in X like?" but that's it. Virgin weeaboo NEETs don't come here because they can't afford to travel.
>>
>>1234806
Half is a stretch but there is a lot of it. Id say the females are probably close to 100% not virgin though because female travelers are absolute whores (especially the backpacking crowd) but everytime one of them makes a thread here it gets bombarded by autistic "degeneracy" posts or labled as a troll thread. This is a fine example of the latter.
>>
>>1234834
Ummm... this IS a troll thread. Read OP again. But it's gone offtopic long since anyway.
>>
>>1234899
I did read the OP, but there have been tons of whores who have started legit threads on /trv/ and talked about their sex during travel. I just find it funny that there is not a single reply of someone trying to be helpful in the whole thread.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.