[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tattoos in SEA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (60KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 720x490px
hi /trv/,

going to SEA for 3 months next week. it will be my first time out of the country.

i'll be starting in bangkok with 0 plans; I'm hoping to make it to cambodia and vietnam with enough time to enjoy all 3 countries.

like most degenerate millennials, i enjoy tattoos. i'm wondering if /trv/ knows of any particular good shops or artists to look out for. I've been trawling google and instagram for a while but haven't found much that I liked.

i'll bump the thread with some of my tattoos to narrow down some styles
>>
why the hell would you ruin your vacation by getting a tattoo? the only legit reason i can think of is that you're visiting a specific artist but i guess thats not the case here. Please dont be that retard that looks for the cheapest bum out there willing to permanently fuck you up because he does not know wtf to do.
>>
File: 2.jpg (325KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
325KB, 1080x1920px
>>1232539
???

what's vacation-ruining about getting a tattoo? i'm not going to SEA to get tattooed, but if there are worthwhile tattoo artists that I don't know about, then I'd like to know.
>>
>>1232535
Too much disease and not enough skill. Ick.

Just go to Miami.
>>
>>1232535
Look up "ozzfest tattoo club thailand by TAO" or "TAOozzfest.tattoo" on Facebook. Both should get you to the same page. Or add this to the FB url "profile.php?id=100978896664635"

Also look up this Thai Tattoo group

search "สักลาย งานมือ 100%" or "888612111191060" or add this to the FB url "groups/888612111191060/"
>>
>>1232570
waiting for it to heal, risking infection, spending moneys that could otherwise be spent on ladyboy rimjobs...
im going to bkk in 9 days op, khao san meetup? well go get some sick sak yant tattoos we dont understand
>>
File: 6651-27876-25919.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
6651-27876-25919.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>1232697
>ladyboy rimjobs...
Giving or receiving

>>1232586
tfw I would specifically find a tattooed girl like this in order to fugg on my trip to thailand
>>
>>1232702
giving of course. when girls i pay to fuck look at me and thinking i am disgusting and pathetic, i lick them in the pooper on general principle. it's sweet and delicious in a weird way and it's cleaner than the motel bed anyway
>>
>>1232702
>tfw I would specifically find a tattooed girl like this in order to fugg on my trip to thailand
>implying you have to "find" them
They come up to you my man, especially the ladyboys
>>
>>1232586
Tyvm will look into it
>>1232697
im down but only if we share some ladyboys to post back here
>>1232723
Do tattooed ladyboys exist?
>>
>>1232697
>waiting for it to heal, risking infection
This makes sense, actually.

I'm neither for nor against tattoos, but when I'm traveling, I generally don't want things that need to be taken care of. I just want to be able to enjoy myself, without having to worry about shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.