[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in or near Encinitas, CA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_California.svg.png (15KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_California.svg.png
15KB, 250x167px
Originally I was gonna go to /adv/ but I feel you guys might know more about this. If I legitimately wanted to move and live here for a couple years, what would I need to do? There's a school I want to go to there. I've never lived on my own before. I have one piece of medication I'm reliant on. Any help would be appreciated or, if this isn't the right place for help, where would I go for advice?
>>
>>1231793
Fuck /adv/, it moves too fast for meaningful conversation.

I can't tell you much about the process of moving because I have yet to move myself.

I live in near Anaheim, just north of Encinitas. I'm not sure where you're moving from but I'd like to warn you shit is expensive here, so be prepared to pay more for everything.

The weather is very nice if you like yearly sun and 70-80 degree whether.

I will warn you that this state is also full of liberals, if thats con for you.

If you have any more questions I'll try to answer the best I can.
>>
>>1232009
I'm mainly trying to ascertain if it's even financially feasible to live there and do schooling. Don't have anything saved up currently and pretty sure I could only get an entry level job. Coming from out of state. Only liberals that bother me are ones that lecture me or are SJWs.
>>
>>1232009
(Accidentally sent before I finished completely, I'll continue)

How expensive is it? From how I understand it's pretty bad right? Would it even be possible to hold a basic/entry level job and live there? Would take quite a few roomates living in a cramped area correct?

I'd ask you questions related to moving but since you haven't moved will have to hope for another helpful anon.
>>
>>1232053
I see that Encinitas is right on the beach. Beachfront areas, even if the place you live in is not on the beach, being near property that is ups the price. It also doesn't help that it's part of the San Diego area, which is expensive. In any case, if you get an apartment, you need to at least have money for the first month's rent and a security deposit (security deposits can be around half of one month's rent). You'll also need to secure moving arrangements with moving companies. One of the cheaper ones is U-Haul, but you have to rent, drive, load, and unload everything yourself.
>>
>>1232087
I wouldn't mind being near Encinitas like a half hour to hour drive away. I'm presuming anywhere around there is still gonna be expensive too right?
>>
>>1232125
Probably. It is California. Anything reasonably priced that isn't three hours away from civilization is probably going to be 100% occupied by people who can't speak English.
>>
>>1231793
Encinitas is full go to HB or somewhere else .
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.