[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barcelona v. S. Spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dasitmayn.jpg (4MB, 1620x2056px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmayn.jpg
4MB, 1620x2056px
Flying into Madrid for ~8 days at the end of May and having trouble deciding where to travel outside of the city. First time in Europe and I'd like to see as much as possible, but it sounds like with my limited time I'll need to choose between heading toward Barcelona or flitting around Southern Spain (Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Ronda, etc.). Anyone have experience with either/both that'd be willing to share experiences?
>>
Barcelona is cleaner, wealthier, more developed, more interesting and less filled with undesirable locals.
>>
Well, barcelona is nice and have a great modernism art but southerm is more medieval, old and have a lovely air
That guy saying southerm is filled with undesirable local is an idiot
I think there isnt one better than the other, if you prefer art more modernism with those type of buildings like the cathedral go, its really nice
If you prefer a more medieval anviance and it has more art or architecture relationated with the time of American discovery
Both are awsome, and there are stupid people in the two zones
Good luch and have fun
>>
And if you dont mind any of the choises i would head to southerm, there are more cities and more monuments than Barcelona, you can benefit more at southerm cuz there are more monuments and also as a great history
>>
>>1231444
>>1231446
thanks for the advice , i think i'm gonna go with the south - i've seen plenty of modern large cities, and i figure I can get my fill of art/museums while I'm in Madrid. Going with my gf so won't mind missing the party/club atmosphere of Barca
>>
>>1231452

Definitely see Granada, it was a real highlight of my recent visit to Spain - friends hosted their wedding inside the Alhambra palace, simply amazing - I'd also (briefly) see Malaga, there is a Dali museum, but besides that it's full of Brits. I really liked Portugal too, but you probably don't have enough time.

Also, buses in Spain are excellent to get around with, cheap and efficient, and the highway system is excellent. The train is more scenic but buses more frequent.
>>
>>1231452
most of the things you accosiate with spain are probably things from Andalucia so thats what i'd recomend
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.