[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you guys pay for a vacation on the moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: M_Id_336646_Moon_trip.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
M_Id_336646_Moon_trip.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
How much would you guys pay for a vacation on the moon?
>>
>>1230705
All I have. But I would ask them to leave me there
>>
probably 2
>>
I'll go all in and say 5
>>
300$ if Ryanair adds it to their route

I can live with no food on a 3 day flight
>>
>>1230771
air wouldn't be provided for free either. But fuck, we were breathing for years non-stop, three days without it should be doable
>>
>>1230771
>>1230774
>tfw no free gravity
>>
What's the food scene there like?
>>
>>1230784
the moon is made of cheese, so you mostly just take a handful whenever you get hungry. There are also insanely expensive baguettes and vegan options
they even distill alcohol from the cheese
>>
I'd pay 12.
How easy are the girls on the moon?
>>
>>1230705
You would probably be in a group. At least one, if not you would vomit.
You'll be sick for several days as your body adjusts.
You go through a radiation belt.
You could get hit by a solar flare.
So chance of getting cancer goes up.
Something could easily fail and you die while already living your last moments sick and specs of other people's vomit on you.
Then you get there and once you get past the scenery, there is fucking nothing to do.
No bars, no night life, no life at all, no hot bitches to turn you down.
Then you got to make it back.
Probably splash down in the ocean and drown as Musk or the amazon dipshit sends a drone to pick you up and it fails.
$1 at most.
>>
>>1230705
I want to ski Mount Hadley

100,000 max
>>
>>1230705
Real moon traveler here. All you fucking tourists on your vacations and package tours are ruining this place for the rest of us. I literally couldn't breathe at the Sea of Tranquility last summer. It was so overrun with fat Ameritrumps who didn't even bother to learn the most basic moonrunes.
>>
>>1230813
Mostly valid criticisms here but
>once you get past the scenery

If being on a distant celestial body and staring back at Earth and all of the surrounding outer space doesn't fulfill you, well, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, maybe after a week or two it would get a bit old, but to say with conviction that it wouldn't be worth it is a bit cynical
>>
>>1230934
>is a bit cynical
Ha, that is an understatement. Any fucker that would say something like that probably ended up on /trv/ by accident when they meant to click /tv/ or /v/ . I hope I never reach that next level jadedness.
>>
>>1230813
>You would probably be in a group. At least one, if not you would vomit.
>You'll be sick for several days as your body adjusts.
>You go through a radiation belt.
>You could get hit by a solar flare.
>So chance of getting cancer goes up.
>Something could easily fail and you die while already living your last moments sick and specs of other people's vomit on you.
>Then you get there and once you get past the scenery, there is fucking nothing to do.
No bars, no night life, no life at all, no hot bitches to turn you down.
>Then you got to make it back.
>Probably splash down in the ocean and drown as Musk or the amazon dipshit sends a drone to pick you up and it fails.

That describes your possible Bolivian vacation full of madmen bus drivers and shitty street food so I don't see how a vacation to the moon would be any different.
>>
>>1230790
Probably not easy.

Did you ever see the stats Re: Mars One applicants? Wasn't it like 70% dudes?

Unless you're a stud with top-tier game what few girls are present won't even look at you. Or worse: it could be like WoW where you get a mix of traps and ugly geek girls who are poly or "in an open relationship with their dom".
>>
>>1230786
that reminds me of a wallace & gromit film.
>>
>>1230705
Honest answer? If they could by some miracle get the price of a ticket to the moon down to $100k, and do it before I'm too old to take such a trip I'd pay it without a second thought
>>
>>1231146
This, but 100k is my hard limit, so I guess I'm never going.
>>
>>1231146
100k would be affordable to a large amount of people including myself. And I agree, if 100k was the price I would pony it up.
>>
Does anyone have tips for hitching a ride on a cargo rocket to the moon? Will it be enough if I show up at Cape Canaveral and put my thumb up?
I'm ok with doing some light work or signing on as a deck hand if it's necessary.
>>
I would say about € 100 000. But then I was a T-shirt and a moon rock.
>>
Giant steps are what you take...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.