[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mongolia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I am going to Mongolia in a week on a business trip, can anybody recommend any must sees and dos during the short periods of free time I will have?
>>
>>1230176
Bump for info
>>
>>1230176
just forget about UB and chose random direction to follow. Let them host you in a yurta.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>Mongolian truck drivers navigate using the stars
>>
>>1230176
Nothing to contribute but what business could you possibly have in Mongolia?

Do you deal in large quantities of sheep?
>>
>>1230382
kek
maybe he sells compasses
>>
File: mongolia ger camp.jpg (672KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
mongolia ger camp.jpg
672KB, 3840x2160px
Ulaanbataar has very little worth seeing. There were a couple of cool buddhist temples, gandantegchinlen was quite impressive. Otherwise it's mostly just heavy polluted air and terrible drivers.

gorkhi terelj national park is nice though.
>>
I kind of want to visit Mongolia too. I heard you need someone to show you around if you're not planning to only see Ulanbaatar, is it true?
>>
>>1230382
>>1230462
I work for an international company that sells heavy equipment among other things, that is all I will say.
>>
>>1230544
I hitchhiked through the country, had a myriad of great experiences and only went to UB once I had to send a postcard back home and heed China.
So no, that's bullshit. Provided you are able to think.
>>
>>1230544
There is no infrastructure for things like moving around or staying, and there is the language barrier. So yes, you need someone local to drive you around. Very difficult to do anything by yourself outside of UB.

Ignore the bullshit the Real Traveller at >>1230644 is trying to feed you. He most likely never went to Mongolia.
>>
>>1230749
>Oh, I really must be right on the internet!
>Let's just call the others bullshitters, so that other people will believe me, not them!
jesus, grow up
>>
>>1230176
It's still pretty cold, expect sub zero temps.
>>
>>1230176
>Finnish flags

kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.