[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines Vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: falseadvertising.png (148KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
falseadvertising.png
148KB, 400x267px
Will be going to the Philippines in around late June or early July with a girl who may or may not be my committed gf by that time.
We really want to just see some really nice beaches and relax. But she also wants to see the Banaue Rice Terraces.

Anyway, has anyone on /trv/ gone to the Philippines for a trip or vacation? How much did you spend and how much should I have saved for it? Where did you go and how did you get around?
>>
Stay out of the festering wound of the earth that is Manila.
>>
>>1229895

>Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world

Lol

Flips are the Mexicans of Asia
>>
>>1230005
It says right there it's a fact.
Are you actually trying to argue against facts?
>>
>>1230028
Alternative facts
>>
>>1229913
Did you go to Visayas at all or just stay in Luzon?
I'm curious about how much bus fare is to the other islands.

We'll probably see Cebu City and see some beaches in Bohol.
>>
>>1230005
But they're the most powerful Mexicans of Asia
>>
TAO Philippines. I've been traveling around for about a year and a half now, and this is the best thing I've done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFhbMaYTwCE

They dramatize a bit, but it's really genuinely this cool.
>>
>>1229913
What's mongering like over there?
>>
>>1230472
Sounds cool.

I'm just curious how much something like that goes for. I'm sure the most expensive part is getting there
>>
>>1229895
Try to go to coron palawan if you can. Supposedly, it's nice at least according to my Filipina gf who wants me to take her there lol
>>
>>1230205
"Alternative facts" is an actual legal term that existed well before Trump got elected, stop being retarded.
>>
>>1230580
Is it expensive?
>>
B-bump?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.