[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deutschland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (4KB, 430x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 430x260px
I am going to Germany for acouple of months, Can I ride a bus and train with little knowledge of the German language? Any tips for surviving? ANYTHING would be helpful <3
>>
>>1229092
no sorry, they give you a grammar and reading test before boarding any public transport
>>
>>1229092
Our buses and trains are full with niggers so yes you will have no problems
>>
Where are you from and what will you do there?
>>
>>1229098
>Our buses and trains are full with niggers so yes you will have no problems

This is painfully true. Fugees just LOVE public transport for some reason.

t. Germanfag
>>
>>1229129
>for some reason

because they get it for free from the government and the cucked controlleurs are to beta to do a check on them. and they always smell. in the long distance busses it's the worst and prepare for huge delays if there's a border crossing, let's say from germany to austria because the police will pull every bus over and if only one roach is caught with false papers or no passport you get to wait for some three nice hours
>>
>>1229131
>because they get it for free from the government
>and the cucked controlleurs are to beta to do a check on them

if they get it for free, why would they need to be checked?
>>
Don't worry, meanwhile you can order tickets for long distance train or bus travel online in English.
>>
>>1229132
because within the city the get to take the train bus whatever

but if they travel from let's say stuttgart to munich which they do then they don't get controlled

happens a lot you see them inside the train controlling but they don't check the tickets of niggers or muslims with beards
>>
Any good cafés/bars/free shit to do in Mannheim?
>>
>>1229172
why do people travel to that shithole? i never understood it. met several people that went there
>>
>>1229174
Visiting a friend before I reach my final destination, needless to say I know it is a small town.
>>
>>1229131
>riding with FlixBus from Vienna to Berlin overnight
>cross through Czech Republic
>bus is pulled over, driver screams "PASS KONTROL PASS KONTROL PASSES OUT"
>everyone wakes up and gets out ID cards and passports
>police come on board, checks documents
>kid next to me is German with a barely expired ID card
>cop pretended to give a shit but noticed the other officer dealing with roach family in the back
>tries explaining to them that they have no visa to enter czech republic
>they pretend not to speak a word of english
>roach daddy feels threatened and grabs baby and starts screaming while holding some paper
>baby starts crying, roach mommy starts bitching, 3 kids sitting there with 50 suitcases
>everyone on board looks physically annoyed
>eventually reaches an hour as cops try to calm roaches and other roaches try to mediate
>as they finally realize they won't be leaving they grab their bags and storm off the bus
>as they leave roach daddy yells out, "fuck police fuck police fuck you i hate you all"
>mfw for the rest of the ride

At least now they force you to show a passport or ID card when booking with long distance coaches within the EU
>>
You will be fine op. Ask around at bus stations and people will help you. People also approached us and asked us if we needed help (in english)
>>
What about flying into and out of Germany? Especially Frankfurt.
>>
>>1229451
The airport employees are often bi lingual, also with some common sense you will be able to figure it out. I wouldn't sweat it too much, thats all apart of the fun
>>
Going to Munich in May. Anything I should see in the area/close by cities of interest?
>>
>>1229098
Remove kebab pls, Germany.
>>
>>1229445
I had to show a passport while traveling from Germany to Poland and it really made me think.
>>
>>1229494
I had a drug sniffer dog come on board the Berlin-Warsaw express train and they only spoke to non-whites but I didn't have to show any passports myself.
>>
>>1229480
We just walked around Munich drinking when I was there. There is a giant outdoor beer garden in Munich but I can't remember exactly where it is. I blacked out and it all went down hill from there.
>>
>>1229172
>>1229174
>>1229177

I'll tell you the one good thing about Mannheim. It's next to Heidelberg. It's so close you can take the tram to go there.
>>
>>1229170
Strange, this is not my experience at all.
People who look like asylants also get controlled in the busses and trams here. If I hadn't seen them showing that special document, I wouldn't even know they have it at all.
About overland trains, I still remember this distressing idiot who thought it would be okay to ride the train without a ticket if he just grinned at the female conductor long enough. The fact that she practiacally didn't speak a word of English didn't helt. I don't know how little respect he must have had to think that he would get away with it
>>
>>1229098
I agree completly. The Trains like Regional Bahn and ICE are the cleanest.
>>
>>1229092
Everyone speaks English, as long as you have a ticket you will be fine.
>>
>>1229480
I know it's touristy as shit, but the Hofbrauhaus holds some decent memories for me. It may have gotten worse though, as apparently since I was last there they put a Hard Rock Cafe in next to it, and there isn't any place more bullshit and cancerous than a Hard Rock Cafe. Sad.

I also spent a bunch of time wandering around the Olympic park while I was there, as I was basically staying across the street. Was a nice place to just chill out and enjoy the weather. And there's a decent view from the Olympiaturm (A giant tower).

Again if you don't mind being kind of touristy, it's not hard to get out to Neuschwanstein (the castle that everyone claims Disney modeled Cinderella's castle off of). It made for a decent day trip.

And don't forget to enjoy the beer. Munich was where I learned to love beer, and appreciate it as something more than booze to get drunk off of. It absolutely changed my life.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.