[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South America Travel Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: rainforest6.jpg (52KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
rainforest6.jpg
52KB, 800x479px
Hello Hello

In a few months i will have about 6 to 8 K to travel for. South america looks very very nice and interesting. I do not speak Spanish or Portuguese though.

What im looking for is
- Nightlife and party
-Coke and hookers
-Women to fuck
-Locals to befriend
-Cliff jumping and beaches
-Physical activities
-Ayahuasca

Im thinking about either going Peru and Colombia or just go to Brazil. Argentina seems very nice too but also a little bit more expensive.

I would really like to hear your experiences from south america and where you'd recommend me to go etc anything you are willing to contribute is of interest.
>>
>>1228843
I hope some guy down there beats the living shit out of you. You sound like a huge tool
>>
>>1228843

Peru is fantastic for

>Physical activities
>Ayahuasca

It's the only South American country I've visited, so I can't speak too intelligently on Colombia or Brazil, but generally you're not getting a great scene for your first 5 criteria in Peru.
>>
>>1228846 here

Actually missed that you also wrote "locals to befriend," Peruvians were some of the friendliest locals I've met in about 30 countries worldwide, but I do speak some Spanish so that may have contributed to that.
>>
>>1228845
This. Here's hoping that while OP is at a party a hooker gives him some bad coke and the locals, hopped up on ayahuasca, cheer wildly as he jumps off a cliff.
>>
>>1228845

This.

Hope OP gets robbed blind too, for good measure.
>>
Colombia: Medellin / Pereira / Minca / Parque Tayrona / Cartagena

You'll need to spend the first 4-6 weeks in a city (probably Medellin, Periera, or Bogota... the latter two will be easier to get laid) taking very intensive spanish courses, focusing all of your energy on learning and then practicing at night on Tinder dates, and avoiding the hostels where you can get by on English.

Once you get that decent basis in Spanish then you can travel around Colombia and do all that you want.

The only exception is Ayahuasca - I don't know if I'd suggest doing that there. But it does exist in Leticia, and Iquitos (where all the world-renowned centers are located) is a $50, one-day boat ride from Leticia.
>>
Oh, and to be clear - every single city in Colombia has decent nightlife, coke, hookers, women, and friendly people. You just need the spanish skills to get access to them, english will get you absolutely nowhere, like in the rest of south america.
>>
I'm in Colombia right now, you can all you desire. Brazil is not so great, Colombia is way better.
No, I'm not Colombian.
>>
>>1228993
Mi espanol is no bueno pero no malo.

Will I survive?
>>
>>1228993
IMO Brazil is 100x better if you can speak Portugese and go to the right spots. The culture and women are unmatched.

>>1229011
Con espaƱol asi, no.
>>
What about Costa Rica? Is it possible to get by without Spanish?
>>
>>1228843
>coke and hookers
>Women to fuck
>Ayahuasca

I hope you come to Colombia and get taken by the FARC, scumbag.
>>
>>1229022
>culture
>Brazil
also
>IMO Brazil is 100x better if you can speak Portugese and go to the right spots
nah lad, Colombia is way, way better. Believe me.
>>1229011
No, compaƱero.
>>
>>1229264
>nah lad, Colombia is way, way better. Believe me.

I spent 3 months in Colombia and a month in Brazil. Had a much better time in the latter even though I couldn't speak a word of Portugese, just Portunhol.

Although I'll admit, by that point in my trip I didn't give a shit about anything except the girls. Most of the Brazilian girls I got with (including hookers) were mind-blowing in bed and most had perfectly flat stomachs, which is my thing.
>>
>>1229352
>I'll admit, by that point in my trip I didn't give a shit about anything except the girls
now everything makes sense
>>
>>1228843
I'm from Brazil so I'll just give advice on it
-coke and hookers, nightlife : RJ, SP, MG.
-beaches : RJ, northeast or SC
-cliff jumping : MG, RS
-physical activities : wtf do you mean? MG is best for climbing
-Ayahuasca : go somewhere else
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.