[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else wants to go to Tokyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1490195765140.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490195765140.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Anyone else wants to go to Tokyo
>>
>>1227699
I want to go to Japan but everyone (including Japanese) tell me it's kinda meh.
>>
>>1228972

what they mean is japan is very conservative. and yes very racist too. but dont let that stop you its well worth visiting for all other reasons.
>>
Dunno.

I'm sure I'll go at some point, but East Asia has never held much of an interest for me. Japan and Korea and China are all on my eventual to-do list, but I can live without seeing Tokyo until I'm in my late twenties or thirties.
>>
i just got back yesterday
>>
>>1229003
i thought it was pretty meh in a meh kinda way. more interesting than korea or belguim, but probably the third most meh country i've ever been too after those two.
>>
Not Tokyo particularly, but I want to go to Japan in general. Too bad I'm a poorfag and I'll literally need to save money for years if I'd actually wanted to go.
>>
>>1229003
Japanese racism only shows it head when you try to do life meaningful stuff like get a credit card, rent an apartment, or get promoted at work. For 99% foreigners that simply isn't relevant
>>
File: 2017-03-26 03.54.03 1.jpg (3MB, 3823x1786px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-26 03.54.03 1.jpg
3MB, 3823x1786px
go to kanazawa, I'm here now it's pretty cool
>>
>>1227699
When i was a weeb i wanted it, but now i would probably choose to go to Hong Kong or Vietnam or Thailand before i would go to Tokyo.
That said Asia is not really my first go to place right now, Yurop would be my number 1 now, probably Barcelona or Budapest.
>>
>>1229404
From what i read/heard, thats pretty much it.
They are ok with you being a turist, if you aren't a retard, but the moment you even aim at staying better prepare your anus.
>>
>>1227699
why the fuck wouldnt i. its a new place and it would be fun as hell. yeah that would be awesome.
>>
>>1229407
It actually isn't even that bad and its applied evenly to everyone. Its actually funny reading blogs.

White guy are the biggest crusaders against what is the lightest racism in the modern world, since its always very shocking to them that they are actually treated the exact same as every other race that isn't Japanese. White women blogs are even funnier because they also do terribly in the dating scene.

Pretty much everyone else is annoyed by it but it always remains a very light amount of very consistent bullshit compared to the west.
>>
I'm going in a month and a half and then again in around 3 months. Maybe for a week around Christmas too
>>
>>1229406
Barcelona is great. Go look at the black madonna and hike up the mountain. All the Gaudi' architecture too.
>>
>>1227699
Just got back from Tokyo AMA
>>
>>1229405
Booked two nights in Kanazawa. Looks like a pretty comfy city.
>>
>>1227699
I'm sure everyone here want to go to Tokyo/Japan. I'll probably end up going when the 2020 Olympics are happening. And it'll give me a bit of time to learn the language.
>>
>>1227699

I will pay you if you meet up with Ultrademon and suck her dick

The middle one that looks like Jared Leto Joker
>>
>>1229675
keep making excuses, faggot. i didn't even want to go to japan much, and i still was there for 2 weeks in january.
>>
File: oyster.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
oyster.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>1229614
I enjoyed it a lot. be sure to go the gardens next to the castle and do the tea service there. Also the omicho market is cool if you weren't already planning on going.
>>
>>1229845
Why are you angry? I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.
>>
>>1229875
>i-i'm waiting for the olympics
>i-i want to learn the language
and when 2020 rolls around
>i-i'm waiting for the crowds and prices to go down
>i-i still want to learn some of the language first
just accept that you're too timid and you'll always have an excuse to not go.
>>
>>1229882
I will still go, even if I don't get to learn the language
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.