[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amsterdam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Going to Amsterdam this friday, does anybody know where to score mdma/coke and what would be the best places to party under the influence of those? Thanks
>>
>>1227559
kys degenerate
>>
>>1227559
mdma is easy and cheap to get. Like 3$ a tab just ask around in every single club. Coke is kind of a problem. There's a lot of white heroine around posing as coke. People have died from this. As for clubs there are quite a lot in a concentrated area which you'll easily find. It depends from person to person which they like the most.
>>
>>1227559
Try the red light district desu
>>
You need to know the right persons if you want good coke, otherwise you will just buy shit. You don't build up these contacts in a few days usually. Molly is easier to score and of good quality, but never buy it from random street dealers. (tl;dr Africans) Just ask clubbing locals and be subtle about it.
>>
Check out Disco Dolly. It's a cool little place to dance and there's two other small bars right nearby. Other than that, you can go to Rembrandt Square for all the touristy clubs
>>
forget the coke, just get the others.

coke you're only supposed to buy from your trusted dealer, and not from a random stranger these days. the white heroin thing is no joke, so be careful.
>>
>>1227897
dont lie dumb cunt. there was one dealer around in amsterdam that sold white heroin as coke. 1 or 2 died and there were a bunch of posters around town warning tourists about it. the dealer got caught though (i believe he turned himself in) and that was a while ago. OP is nevertheless a degen cunt ruining our city.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.