[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amsterdam must see locations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hellyea.jpg (133KB, 560x580px) Image search: [Google]
hellyea.jpg
133KB, 560x580px
I'm going to amsterdam in a few months, I wanna book the tickets for anything worth seeing asap
>>
>>1227031
Have a look at this:
>>1226633
You can buy a ticket for the Rijksmuseum online, if you are going to go in peak tourist season it's just a case of getting there early before the mad rush. I don't think you book for specific days, but maybe you can in the summer. Check out the I am Amsterdam city tourist card that gets you free entry into most museums (not the Rijksmuseum) as well as free public transport (not the suburban trains). It's a really good deal because museums and other sights are very expensive otherwise.
>>
>>1227031
Most worthwhile places would be Schiphol Airport and Central Station, where you can get tickets out of that shithole.
>>
>>1227039
I'm curious where you're from and why you feel this way.
>>
>>1227039
Rotterdam, a.u.b.
>>
>>1227031

I liked the Zaandijk areas a lot. It's not an over grown area, not hit up too much by tourists. You can take the metro to the Zaandijk Zaanse Schans station and go see the windmills, which was nice. If the Kooger Football Club is playing, do check that out.

With the Netherlands, don't be afraid to buy a ticket and just go some place. You can get to a lot of places easily. I do recommend taking the trip down to Rotterdam, for sure. Intercity rail can be one of the nicest ways to see the country side of Amsterdam.
>>
>>1227031
Anne Frank Museum
Old Jewish quarter
Jewish memorials
Aushwitz(I know it's not in Amsterdam but still go)
Israel you can buy cheap tickets from Schiphol
>>
>>1227893
I know this is a joke post but the things you've listed are actually really good in Amsterdam. The old Jewish quarters are the last bastion of genuine culture left.
>>
>>1227899
I know, the first two were serious but when I realized the jewish theme I decided to shitpost, sorry guys.

But in all honesty

de pijp
that windmill in the photo
Homomonument and the surrounding area
Day trip to utrecht
Dam Square and the buildings there.
Heiniken Experience(It's a running joke with me that I've been to Amsterdam multiple times and everytime I try to go there something gets in my way and I can't go I still heard it's fun tho if touristy)
Vondelpark
Get Pancakes with bacon or some kind of meat made in them.
Besides pancakes and french fries food sucks in Amsterdam but I really like this place "Wurst & Schnitzelhaus" I always eat there when I go, it's my favorite.

Two of my favorite coffee shops I always check out when I'm there are Super Skunk and Paradox.

I tried to give all the info I had since I shitposted before. I love Amsterdam so much I've made a vow to myself not to return until I've completed a few goals in my life. There are like 5 Amsterdam threads at any given time on this board btw, there should be a general like there is for Japan and China.
>>
>>1227885
That's a train, not a metro. The recently (2 months ago or so) renamed the station names to include "zaanse schans". Should be piss easy to find now. Track 7 or 8 from central station in the direction of "Uitgeest".

Too much info for something you can find easily on the station itself, used to use the track daily.
>>
>>1227882

There's nothing there but pot, hookers, and sex shows. The whole place is a tourist trap otherwise with zero "nightlife" to speak of.
>>
What's so great about Vondelpark?
>>
>>1227031
There are some places which are cheaper if you buy it right there instead of online... but hey, you have google, figure it out. Not like I can tell where you'd like to go with that OP.
>>
>>1228410
There was a club at rembrandt pleene(sp?) Which was cool as hell imo. Party stopped around 5am iirc, sun was out and it was Wednesday. Had a better time there then berlin on weekdays.
>>
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>1227031
The torture museum
>>
>>1227885

I'm from that area and this post is hilarious.
>>
>>1227039
agree m8

it's honestly pretty bland for a city if not for the museums
>>
any good clubs in amsterdam that play something like popular rap/hip-hop?
>>
>>1227031
Go to Hengelo, its the coolest part of the country, desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.