[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA Travel Suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Been to the US for a couple of times now, but I cant seem to decide where to go on my next trip. I've already visited NY, LA, DC, ORL, SF and SEA - admittedly I like seeing all the touristy, historical shit or otherwise wondrous natural sights.

Any recommendations of places worth visiting in the US?
>>
>otherwise wondrous natural sights
Hit up some of the National Parks out west. It's surprising that you haven't done it yet.
>>
>>1226545
This, the Western public lands are stunning.

For my money, the best way to see a lot of the US us the classic (almost cliche) road trip. After all, we pretty much built our country around the car.
>>
>>1226496
Louisiana - NOLA, BR
Mississippi - Natchez
Tennessee - Memphis, Nashville

A good road trip is starting in New Orleans and making you way to Nashville, taking the Natchez Trace, It's especially beautiful during the fall
>>
>>1226578
The Pacific Coast Highway is another classic road trip, all those mountains and oceans.

Another fun one is to start in Montana, go through the Badlands/Black Hills in SD, into Wyoming, then down through Colorado and in to Utah.

Some of the most gorgeous natural scenery, plus lots of historical sights, public lands and cheesey tourist traps.
>>
>>1226588
>*mountains and oceans

DERP

I meant mountains and beaches.
>>
I would do Denver to Sedona then up to the Grand Canyon and finish it off with a trip to Vegas
>>
>>1226496
>wondrous natural sights

1. Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway
2. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway
3. Go see Great Smoky Mountains
4. Go see Yosemite
5. Go see Acadia in Maine
6. Go see Glacier National Park, or Grand Tetons (haven't been yet myself!)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.